剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
What? Captain, no. You did nothing wrong.
你的工时表 你的规则
Your schedules, your rules--
这是我一生中最棒的一周
this has been the greatest week of my life.
你管理着星际舰队里最有序的飞船
You run the tightest ship in Starfleet.
舰长 我们得马上行动
Captain, we need to act now!
最有序 那为什么还会一团糟
"Tightest ship." Then why is it falling apart?
因为不是每个人都是博勒姆
Because not everyone is a Boimler.
这些船员有他们的极限 他们只是人类
This crew has their limits. They're only human.
还有瓦肯人 还有猎户座人
Well, and Vulcan. And Orion.
-战术部还有一个班扎人 -该死的
- There's that Benzite guy in Tactical... - Damn it, man!
如果你是想要提出某种解决办法
If you're trying to inspire some sort of resolution,
那赶紧的
then inspire it now!
说这话真让我难受 但为了飞船
Ugh, it kills me to say this, but for the good of the ship
我们得 放松点
we have to... loosen up.
放松点 但我们又回到了弹性时间
Loosen up? But then we're right back to buffer time.
是的 回到大家可以无拘无束地
Yes, when people could do whatever they had to
完成自己的任务
to get the job done.
你是个伟大的舰长 让他们成为伟大的船员
You're a great captain. Let them be a great crew.
你 你说得对
You're... you're right!
我是一个伟大的舰长
I am a great captain!
所有甲板注意 从现在开始
Attention all decks: as of now,
我允许所有船员能打破所有规章制度
I am authorizing all crew to break any rule, abandon any protocol,
走所有捷径来保护喜瑞都号♥
and cut any corner to defend the Cerritos.
你们是星际舰队
You are Starfleet--
尽你们所能夺回这艘飞船
Do what you have to do to take back this ship.
弹性时间
Buffer time!
我要求和平谈判
I demand a peaceful negotiation. Yah!
我尊重你的主♥权♥
I respect your sovereignty.
还很有道德
Mm, so ethical.
手锤
Interlocked hands!
住手 住手 我认输
Stop! Stop! I submit!
我以为你只会说"温多"呢
I thought you only said "Vindor."
这样其他人都觉得我既强壮又笨
It's so the other guys think I'm strong and dumb.
但我不是 我爱读书
But I'm not. I love to read!
好吧 你自♥由♥了 你们都自♥由♥了
Well, all right, you're free, you're all free.
大家都自♥由♥了
Everybody's free.
星际舰队
Starfleet!
我知道 你要捅我一刀
Oh, I see how it is-- you're gonna stab me,
但你不捅温多吗
but then you don't stab Vindor?
对你来说谁是优先的 兰塞姆
What are your priorities, Ransom?
我只是
I ju...
我们不能再用决斗定罪了
We got to stop doing trial by combat,
否则我们就永远用不上水晶了
or we'll never get to use the geode.
找个法官进行正常的审判怎么样
How about a regular trial, with a judge?
另外除了水晶以外
And instead of the geode...
我们可以进行死亡竞速
We could do a death race!
开始造水晶车吧
Start building a crystal car!
水晶
Crystals.
入侵你的飞船 真的很抱歉
Hey, sorry about the whole "invading your ship" thing.
我们这么干太不敞亮了
You know? Very un-crystal-like of us.
别担心 我宁愿和你们待在一起
Don't worry about it. I'd rather be here with you
也不想和梅沃克主星的怪胎待在一起
than with those freaks on Mavok Prime.
崇拜木头的怪胎 是吧
Wood-worshiping freaks, right?
算了吧
Come on.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
要我清理那些恶心的伤疤吗
Want me to clean up those disgusting scars?
不可能 不 这是我的战利品
Uh, no way. No. These are my trophies.
恭喜 你看起来像个猫抓板
Congratulations, you look like a scratching post.
-马利纳 -指挥官
- Mariner. - Commander.
在你提交报告之前 如果可以提醒我一下
I would appreciate it if you give me a heads-up
那就太好了 这样我就多出一点时间
before you file your report. It would give me some extra time
来收拾力量训练器 真的有好多
to pack up my free weights-- there's a ton of 'em.
-什么报告 -被刀捅啊
- What report? - For stabbing you with a battle blade.
肯定会上军事法庭的
That's a guaranteed court-martial.
其实我不会提交报告
I am not filing a report, actually.
但是 我以为你讨厌我呢
But... I thought you hated me.
你的确谈论自己有点多
You talk about yourself a little too much,
但是刺伤我 破坏规矩
but stabbing me, breaking protocol--
真的很酷
that was actually pretty cool.
有时候我会忘记星际舰队的使命
Sometimes I forget what Starfleet's all about,
今天你提醒了我
and today you reminded me.
而且这个伤疤肯定很有意义
Plus, this is gonna make a good scar.
伟大的伤疤
A great scar.
-把她带走 兄弟们 -等等 什么 为什么
- Take her away, boys! - W-Wait, what? Why?
因为我命令你放下袖子的时候
Because you ignored me when I ordered you
你没有理我 这违反了规定
to roll down your sleeves. They're against code.
袖子的事 你是白♥痴♥吧
The sleeve thing? You're an idiot.
多关你一天禁闭
You just earned an extra day in the brig!
开玩笑 我就喜欢关禁闭了
Joke's on you, man-- I love the brig!
我要去我最喜欢的地方了
I'm going to my favorite place!
下一次 我就让人杀了你
Next time, I'm gonna let somebody kill you.
我要在你的血中跳舞
I'm gonna dance in your blood!
好吧 这妹子还真辣
Okay. That was kind of hot.
进来
Come.
-你想见我 舰长 -今天一个孩子的眼睛
- You wanted to see me, Captain? - It took the eyes of a child
让我们看清了自己的冷漠 博穆勒
to see what we were blind to today, Boimler.
如果不是你 我们还会继续遵守
If it wasn't for you, we would still be following
每一条小规矩
every little rule in the book.
等等 这不好吗 我喜欢规矩
Wait, is that bad? 'Cause I love rules.
我们制定了一项新的全船指令
We're instituting a new ship-wide mandate,
我们称之为《博穆勒效应》
and we're calling it the "Boimler Effect."
真的吗 那我太荣幸了
Really? I-I'm honored.
应该的 《博穆勒效应》
You should be. The Boimler Effect is about
主旨就是鼓励大家走捷径
encouraging shortcuts and preventing people
防止大家从盲目遵守规则
from just blindly following the rules.
从现在起 船员们只要愿意
From now on, the crew can build in buffer time
随时可以增加弹性时间
whenever they deem fit.
恭喜你 退下吧
Congratulations. Dismissed.
好吧 要不我们再加上一条
Well, hey, how about we add a little thing
盲目遵守规矩有多重要吧
about how important it is to blindly follow rules?
既然要加上我的名字
If my name is going to be associated with...
不 《博穆勒效应》实际上是恰恰相反的
No, the Boimler Effect is literally the opposite of that.
但我不知道自己对此有何感想
But I don't know, I don't know how I feel about that, and...
已经写好了吗 开始执行了吗
I-Is it in ink? Is it already in the system? Is it...
《博穆勒效应》
都装裱好了
Wow, it's on a plaque.
回到岗位 做你认为正确的事吧
Get back to your station and do whatever you deem right.
我得到了一个以我的名字命名的规则
I get a whole rule named after me,
但是那条规则就是让我们不要遵守规则
and it's all about not following rules.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry about it, man.
他们总是制定新的规则 没人会记住
They're always making up new rules no one ever remembers.
我相信这条规则也被忘却的
I'm sure this one will fade, too.
是啊 没什么好担心的
Yeah, this isn't something to worry about.
没人会记住
No one will remember.
遥远的未来
这就是为什么
Which is why
我们永远也不能忘记《博穆勒效应》
the Boimler Effect is something we will never forget.
以星舰舰队历史上最懒惰
So named after the laziest,
最爱走捷径的军官命名
most corner-cutting officer in Starfleet history,
布拉德·博穆勒
Brad Boimler,
肩上站着一只星系中的大鸟
seen here with one of the great birds of the galaxy.
好了 我们来聊聊更重要的人
Anyway, let's move on to somebody even more important,
也许是星际舰队历史上最重要的人物
perhaps the most important person in Starfleet history,
迈尔斯·奥布莱恩主管
Chief Miles O'Brien.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表