剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Winger?
你好 我是莱蒙斯中尉
Hi. I'm Lieutenant Lemonts.
你的单人秀太引人入胜了
Your one-man show took my breath away.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank...
弗里曼 交出弗里曼
Freeman! Bring me Free...
天哪 碍事的披风 也太长了
God, these stupid capes. So much fabric.
交出弗里曼 我会放你们一条生路
Bring me Freeman, and I'll let you live.
想得美 老太婆
Never, witch!
博穆勒干得不错
Boimler did a good job.
伦迪长官的口音像模像样的
Chief Lundy's accent was spot-on.
没错 还有他脸上的斑点
Yeah, and the way his face was all blotchy?
-等等 你觉得比卢普斯在这里吗 -有可能
- Wait, do you think Billups is in here? - Eh, probably.
那我可以随心所欲地跟我的长官讲话
So I can say whatever I want to my boss
还不用承担后果吗
with no consequences?
-等等 我们还要完成任务 -腾堤 快过来
- Hey, wait! We have to hench! - Tendi, come on.
把这里占为己有 让他们当奴隶
Pirate it up. Take some slaves.
你知道猎户座绑♥架♥船员当奴隶卖♥♥的事吗
Oh, uh, you know the whole "Orions taking slaves" thing?
这部分我有点无法苟同
It's not something I really like to...
肮脏的猎户座
Dirty Orion.
伦迪
Lundy!
交出弗里曼
Give me Freeman!
猛禽编队阵型
Attack formation Raptor.
这不是我这个太空战神第一次压倒性胜利
This isn't my first overpowered space warlord,
也不会是最后一次
and it won't be my last.
兰塞姆 你觉得你比我强吗
Ransom, you think you're better than me?
你只是更擅长当舰长的狗腿子
Better at being the captain's little dick wig.
你可以大放厥词 但是你能...
You can talk the talk, but can you... Ow!
说到做到吗 她可以
Walk the walk! She can do both!
-她可以说到做到 -长官 快回答
- Oh, she's walkin' and talkin'. - Sir, quick,
-舰长最喜欢的饼干是什么 -什么
- what's the captain's favorite type of cookie? - What?!
在你痛晕之前告诉我
Tell me before you succumb to the pain.
如果我打算给她烤饼干
If I were to bake her cookies,
哪种最好
what would be my best bet?
舰长最爱甜食 饼干是个不错的选择
Cap's got a sweet tooth. Cookies are a good move.
这件事只有我知道 但是要注意
I've done it myself. But watch out.
她会过敏...
She's allergic to...
对什么过敏 兰塞姆
Allergic to what? Ransom!
到底对什么过敏
Allergic to what?!
在岗位上待命 船员们
At your stations, people.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
比卢普斯 出来吧
Billups! Show yourself!
长官 趴下
Sir, get down!
工程师们 撤退
Engineering, evacuate!
安迪·比卢普斯
Andy Billups!
你以为你是星际舰队里最好的工程师
You think you're the best engineer in the fleet.
有句话我想告诉你很久了
Well, I've wanted to say something to you for a long time.
你就是星际舰队里最好的工程师
You are the best engineer in the fleet!
我超爱你编的子程序
I love how you program subroutines.
好得让人惊叹
It's breathtaking.
能说出来真是太高兴了
It feels so good to say it.
警告 氢阳离子含量警报
Warning. Hydron levels critical.
警告
氢阳离子含量
该死 来不及了
Damn it! We don't have much time.
更改排气道需要一整个队伍
Rerouting the vent system would take a whole team.
如果我们绕过控制器封锁排气系统
If we bypass the indacontrols and suppress the sativents,
效果相当于
it should function as a...
粗制的等离子过滤器
Rudimentary plasma filter.
作为一个随意的太空强盗
Wow, for a random space marauder,
你对于飞船还挺了解的
you really know your way around a starship.
多谢夸奖
Aw, thanks.
入侵者
Intruder!
你下地狱的时候
When you get to hell,
告诉死灵是夏克斯送你最后一程
tell the Pah-wraiths that Shaxs sent you!
来自贝久的使命必达
Special delivery straight from Bajor!
闭嘴
Ah, shut up.
博格人的头
Borg head?
任务为自爆
Designation: explosive.
看看
Oh, look!
夏克斯的耳环 你必须戴着它
Oh, Shaxs's earring. You have to wear it.
-过来 过来 -我不知道
- Come here. Come here. - Uh, I-I don't know.
不是有什么宗教意义吗
Isn't there, like, religious significance?
我是说 他的一部分耳朵还在上面
I mean, some of his ear's still on it.
来吧 伙计 奥利安人都是海盗
Come on, dude. Orions are pirates!
抢劫是你的拿手好戏
Pillaging's your whole thing.
好了 停下 这不是我的什么好戏
Okay, stop! It is not my whole thing.
告诉你 很多奥利安人五年多前
And for your information, many Orions haven't been pirates
就不做海盗了
for over five years!
对不起嘛 那你可以假装做我的战士走狗
Okay, sorry. Look, you can just be my generic warrior henchman.
快点 我们去折磨猫医生
Come on! Come on, let's go torture the cat doctor.
狠狠地折磨她
Like, really torture the hell out of her.
她是特阿纳医生
Her name is Dr. T'Ana.
你太投入了 真是一团糟
You're way too into this. This is messed up.
这里是全息甲板 这不是真的
It's the holodeck. It's not real.
去死吧 去死吧
Die! Die!
你今天怎么了 这样不健康
What is with you today? This is not healthy.
-能把电影停下来吗 -不
- Can we stop the movie? - No!
不 我没事 感觉真好
No, I'm fine. This is feeling good.
拜托 让我来干掉舰长
Come on, let me just take down the captain,
然后我们去吃塔可卷
and then we can grab tacos.
我不想看你用相位枪攻击舰长
I don't want to watch you phaser the captain.
相位枪
Phaser?
那就太便宜他了
Oh, it's going to be way worse than that.
我要走了 拱门
I am out of here. Arch.
别走啊
Hey, come on.
这不是你
This isn't you.
是我啊
It is, too!
兰塞姆 夏克斯 有人吗 回话
Ransom. Shaxs. Anyone, come in.
没有人苟活下来了 舰长
No one left to hide behind, Captain.
只有我和你
It's just me and you.
还有这几个
And-and these guys.
你休想抢走我的船
You'll never take my ship.
我不要你的飞船
I don't want your ship.
我要你别再
I want you to stop treating me
一直把我当成坏人
like I'm the bad guy all the time.
你才是坏人
You are the bad guy.
不 我没有 你为什么从来不站在我这边
No, I'm not. Why don't you ever side with me?
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
没错
Exactly!
我的天啊 你疯了
Oh, my God. You're-you're crazy.
不 这才是疯狂
No, this is crazy.
长官 她的船
Sir, her ship.
曲速核已经达到临界状态 准备遭受冲击
The warp core's gone critical. Brace for impact!
警告 警告
Warning. Warning.
飞船坠毁 警告
The ship has crashed. Warning.
该死
Oh, damn it.
所有幸存船员 紧急撤离方案
All surviving crew, emergency evacuation protocol:
警告
飞船坠毁
代尔塔E
Delta Echo.
我会尽可能保持系统运转
I'll keep systems functional for as long as possible.
你们可以的 我们可以的
You can do this. We can do this.
喜瑞都号♥加油
Cerritos strong!
你什么时候才能放弃
Oh, when are you going to give up
-慈爱的舰长这种人设 -这不是演戏
- the "loving captain" act? - It's not an act!
我心中充满了爱与关怀
I'm overflowing with love and affection!
-闭嘴 -你给我闭嘴
- Oh, shut up! - You shut up!
长官 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
我还撑得住
I'll live,
-但其他船员 -会没事的
- but the rest of the crew... - Will be fine.
我启动了一个快速重复的紧急传送程序
I initiated a rapid repeating emergency transport sequence
在坠毁前传送了所有船员
and beamed the entire crew before we crashed.
什么 但那不可能
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表