剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, are you seeing this?
麻醉剂没用
The anesthetic is useless.
我们必须克服疼痛 你的手干净吗
We have to work through the pain. Your hands clean?
把这个抽出来 别晕过去
Uh... Pump this. Don't pass out.
任何人都不许晕过去
Nobody's authorized to pass out!
那是我的心脏 挤压的时候很疼
That's my heart! It hurts when you pump it!
-天啊 -对不起
- Oh, God! Oh... - Sorry.
-对不起 对不起 -我的天啊
- Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. - Oh, God.
好了 兄弟
Okay, there we go, man, yeah.
看到没 我告诉过你会没事的
See? I told you it'd be okay.
我的骨头
My bones.
你会没事的 医生会用灯帮你恢复的
You'll be fine. Doc'll wave a light over it.
我们得回营地
We got to get back to camp.
你跟那玩意纠缠太久了
You took way too long with that thing.
但我没穿衣服
But I'm naked.
至少我们得帮帮他们
At least we got to help those guys.
我觉得我们合作得很好 博穆勒
I think we make a pretty good team, Boimler.
你也该知道 我一直在监视你
You may as well know, I've been monitoring you.
我应该把所有违反规定的行为报告给舰长
I'm supposed to report any breach of conduct to the captain.
我们一起服役一年了
We've been serving together for a year,
我还是不明白你为什么崇拜那些人
and I still don't get why you worship those guys.
他们是英雄
They're heroes.
他们只在乎荣耀
All they care about is glory.
只在乎那些能让他们名留青史的东西
Stuff that could earn them a mention in the history books.
他们根本不在乎我们
They don't really care about us.
不可能 舰长尽力支持我们
No way, no. The captain tries her hardest to support all of us,
她只是没空来...
she just doesn't always have time to...
我没必要为她辩护
Look, I don't have to defend her.
你别想说服我不举报你
You're not gonna talk me out of reporting you.
怎么回事
Whoa! What the hell?
把门关好 船员们就靠我们了
Keep the doors secure. The crew depends on us.
我们不能让他们失望
We can't let them down.
舰长 我知道你想问我我的制♥服♥在哪里
Captain, I'm sure you're wondering where my uniform is.
夏克斯 我有哪些选项
Shaxs, what are my options?
我建议引爆整个曲速核 舰长
I recommend we detonate the entire warp core, Captain.
什么 不行
What? No.
我们得马上送他去医务室
We need to get this man to sickbay immediately.
他很重要
He is very important.
他有什么特别的
What makes him so special?
没什么 他一文不值
Nothing. He's worthless.
是黏液 舰长
It's the slime, Captain.
他身上的黏液能救我们所有人
He's covered in slime that could save us all.
各位 保护好这些黏液
Everyone, protect this slime.
我靠
Holy.
这种物质能完全中和人的疯癫症状
This substance completely neutralizes the rage effect.
这是蜘蛛牛的粘液
It came from this spider cow thing.
我可以全部告诉你们
I-I could tell you all about it.
但你能合成解药吗 博士
But can you synthesize a cure, Doctor?
希望可以 你时间不多了
I better. You don't have much time.
你应该洗个手的 舰长
Ooh, should've washed those hands, Captain.
闭嘴 马利纳
Stow it, Mariner.
发生什么事了 我在哪儿
Oh, what happened? Where am I?
我吃人肉了吗
And did I eat flesh?
-几乎没有 -我吃了多少
- Uh, hardly any. - How much did I eat?!
-奏效了 -看来你可以继续发表
- It's working! - Looks like you'll get to publish
值得获奖的研究了 博士
more award-winning research, Doc.
这下好了 又要写论文了
Great, more paperwork.
我吃了多少
How much did I eat?
这家伙救了你们 布拉德·博穆勒少尉
Uh, this guy saved your asses. Ensign Brad Boimler.
记得写进去啊
Put that in the paperwork.
还觉得这里好玩吗
Still, uh, happy to be here?
开什么玩笑 我刚才拿着一颗心脏呢
Are you kidding? I got to hold a heart!
再次感谢特阿纳博士的努力
Once again, solely thanks to the brilliant efforts of Dr. T'Ana,
船员们得救了
the crew is saved.
第一接触小组没有发现
Undetected by the first contact team,
外星病毒正是可以让第二次接触任务
the alien virus is exactly the type of eventuality
变成生死攸关的情况的原因
that can make a second contact mission a life-or-death situation.
幸运的是 我的高级员工随时准备迎接挑战
Luckily, my senior staff are always up for a challenge.
结束录音
End recording.
抱歉 本福特少尉
Sorry about that, Ensign Bumford.
你有什么要报告的
What do you have to report?
-博穆勒 -什么
- Boimler. - Pardon?
我叫博穆勒 不是本福特
It's Boimler, not Bumford.
马利纳呢 她遵守规定了吗
Wha-What about Mariner? Did she follow protocol?
应该是的 我们花了一整天
Yeah, I think so. We spent the whole day
调整子空间通讯阵列
just adjusting the subspace comm array.
这上面说你回来时身上都是咬痕
This says you came back covered in bite marks,
还穿着外星人的连衣裙
wearing an alien frock.
怎么 她跟这件事没关系吗
What, she had nothing to do with that?
我不太记得了
You know, I don't remember much.
也许拯救飞船的黏液
Maybe that goo that saved the ship
扰乱了我的记忆
messed with my memory.
没有违抗命令吗
Nothing insubordinate?
-反正我没看到 -难以置信
- Not that I saw. - Unbelievable.
谢谢 博穆勒少尉
Thank you, Ensign Boimler.
下去吧
Dismissed.
没事吧 弗里曼舰长
Everything all right, Captain Freeman?
我听说你那里出现了一种愤怒病毒
I heard you had some sort of rage virus?
兰塞姆想吃人而已 我们没事
Ransom tried to eat a guy. We're fine.
听着 我受够了
Listen, I've had enough.
我要把她关禁闭
I'm throwing her in the brig.
我们试过了 你知道这行不通的
We already tried that. You know it doesn't work.
-她喜欢禁闭室 -她在船员面前怼我
- She loves the brig. - She undermines me in front of the crew!
肯定没人注意到啦
I'm sure nobody notices.
-他们注意到了 -亲爱的
- Yeah, they do. - Sweetheart, just...
别叫我"亲爱的"
Don't you "sweetheart" me.
我们说好了 如果她不适合这里
We agreed, if she didn't fit in here,
你就把她送回基多号♥
you'd send her back to the Quito.
她不适合这里
Well, she doesn't fit in!
我得挂了 上将的事务 爱你
I got to go. Admiral stuff. Love you.
不许挂我电♥话♥ 她也是你女儿
Don't you hang up on me! She's your daughter, too!
-挂啦 -你敢
- Hanging up now. - Don't you dare.
-手指放在按钮上了 -你敢 你敢
- Finger's on the button. - Don't you... don't you...
-我听不清了 -我说了你
- Uh, I-I'm losing you. - I said don't...
不会吧 狂怒病毒毁了你的约会吗
Oh, no. Did the rage virus ruin your date?
没事 这种事经常发生
Nah, that stuff happens all the time.
那就好 她真的像大家说的那么棒吗
Oh, good. So, was she as great as everyone says?
是啊 她既聪明又漂亮
Yeah. She was smart and pretty
在全舰危机中非常沉着
and, ooh, highly effective in a ship-wide crisis.
你们在一起了吗
So, tell me, are you guys a thing?
我不会再见她了
Yeah, I'm not seeing her again.
你们一起经历了一场生死考验
Well, you survived an epic life-threatening situation together.
-难道没有互生情愫吗 -当然有
- Don't you share a bond? - Oh, for sure.
但她完全没兴趣知道为什么红色警报
But she had zero interest in figuring out why a red alert
超控了70号♥维护舱口的访问协议
overrode Maintenance Hatch 70's access protocols.
你能想象吗
It's, like, can you even imagine?
抱歉 什么
I-I'm sorry. What?
-不是吧 -对啊 二级诊断
- It did?! - Yes. I mean, who has time for romance
就在那里等着运行
when there's a level two diagnostic
谁还有时间谈恋爱啊
just sitting there waiting to be run?
不用说了
Don't have to tell me twice.
我懂你
I am right there.
-马利纳 -博穆勒
- Mariner. - Boimler.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
帮助那些人的感觉很好
It felt good helping those people.
你可能
I mean, you might be...
各方面都比你强吗
Mm, better than you in every single way?
很不寻常 我真的不相信我会这么说
Unorthodox, but-- I can't believe I'm saying it--
星际舰队需要你
Starfleet is better with you in it.
等等 所以你没有告发我
Wait, so you didn't tattle on me?
我没有
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表