剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
贝塔三号♥
喜瑞都号♥正环绕贝塔三号♥飞行
The Cerritos is in orbit around Beta III.
出自《星际迷航:原初》S01E21
以前 这个星球的人崇拜一个
Back in the day, these guys worshipped
叫兰德鲁的暴♥力♥神明
a violent god called Landru,
它压制他们的创造力 让他们互相残杀
who suppressed their creativity and made them kill each othe,
直到柯克发现它其实是一台计算机
until Kirk figured out it was actually a computer.
听好了
Get this.
不知什么时候 这些笨蛋又开始崇拜兰德鲁了
At some point, these knuckleheads went back to worshipping Landru.
弗里曼舰长整个上午都在教训他们
Captain Freeman has been setting them straight all morning.
兰德鲁
不要服从
真不敢相信你们又开始重新崇拜这该死的计算机了
I can't believe you all started re-worshippingthe dang computer.
兰德鲁很有说服力
Well, Landru's very persuasive.
兰德鲁
不要服从
消灭入侵者 服从兰德鲁
Consume the intruders! Obey Landru!
别逼我让你陷入悖论自我毁灭
Hey, don't make me paradox you into destroying yourself.
兰德鲁道歉
Landru apologizes.
柯克舰长明确教过你们的
This is literallythe exact thing Captain Kirk taught you.
这次写下来怎么样
Maybe write it down this time?
喜瑞都号♥ 两人传送
Cerritos, two to beam up.
我喜欢在红色时间搞屠♥杀♥
Well, I like purging people during the red hour.
我要继续做下去
I'm going to keep doing it.
老兄 没有红色时间了 懂吗
Dude, there is no more red hour, okay?
-算了吧 -但我刚买♥♥了新镰刀
- Let it go. - But I just bought a new scythe.
兰德鲁啊
Ugh, Landru.
TOS即原初
我懂 重返TOS时期的星球
I know, it's always weird revisiting planets
-总是感觉很奇怪 -TOS
- from the TOS era. - TOS?
指的是2260年代
It's what I call the 2260s.
全称为"那些老科学家"
Stands for "those old scientists"--
你知道的 斯波克 斯科提 那些人
you know, Spock, Scotty, those guys.
那年头他们似乎
Seems like they were stumbling
每周都会碰到新的疯狂外星人
on crazy new aliens every week back then.
不是说第二次接触任务有什么不好
Nothing against second contact missions,
但是喜瑞都号♥应该
but the Cerritos should be popping in
在那些遗留文明瓦解之前去干预
on those legacy civilizations before they unravel.
是的 但"去干预"是违规的
Yeah, but "popping in" is against regulation.
收到具体命令才能去
We would need specific orders.
我只是讨厌看到一个完美的社会
I just hate seeing a perfectly good society get destroyed
出自《星际迷航:原初》S02E16
被崔斯凯连星赌徒之类的摧毁
by a Gamester of Triskelionor whatever,
就因为星际舰队有限制干预的政策
because Starfleet has a policy of some intervention.
-设置航线前往星际基地77号♥ -抱歉 舰长
- Set coordinates for Starbase 77.- Sorry, Captain,
但贝塔三号♥上还有船员
but we still have crew on Beta III.
我可没批准 是谁
I didn't authorize that. Who is it?
美术用品 来拿你们的美术用品
Art supplies! Get your art supplies!
我们有颜料 我们有画笔
We got paints, we got brushes,
我们还有尖尖的带铅笔会旋转的玩意
we got a spiky, pencil, twirl-around thingy.
激发你们的创造力 表达你们的想法
Boost your creativity! Express yourself!
别再对着计算机祈祷了
Stop praying to a computer!
要命 说教倒计时 五
Hoo boy, incoming lecture in five,
四...
four...
谁想要蜡笔 给你 孩子
Who wants crayons? Here you go, kid.
比红色时间强多了
Way better than the red hour.
你不是从不违规的吗
Since when do you break protocol?
我只是厌倦了好事都归你做
I'm just tired of you getting to do all the good stuff
而我只遵守规矩
while I stick to the rules.
博穆勒少尉 能听到吗
Ensign Boimler? Do you read?
布拉德·博穆勒终于变酷了
Look at Brad Boimler being cool for once.
等等 这是因为我的教导吗
Wait, is this because of my teachings?
你才没有教导 你只会制♥造♥混乱
Okay, you don't teach. You just instigate chaos.
没错 能帮你塑造性格的有益的混乱
Exactly-- helpful, character-building chaos.
我能听到你 你能听到我吗
I can hear you, can you hear me?
小博 我还以为你以后
Aw, Boims! I thought you were gonna
会困在中层管理职位
get stuck in middle management,
就像琥珀中可悲的小苍蝇 就像...
like this patheticlittle fly in amber, like--
-就像兰塞姆 -我才不是琥珀里的小苍蝇
- Oh, like Ransom! - I am not a little fly in amber!
到底是因为什么 我没完没了的嘲笑
What did it, huh? My constant mockery?
我无休止的催促 我危险无比的欺负
My non-stop prodding? My downright-dangerous hazing?
都不是 听着
No, no. Look.
如果你一定要知道 我发现了你的秘密
If you have to know,I found out about your secret.
你是说七点以后不吃东西吗 这是个奇迹 对吧
You mean never eating after 7:00? It's a miracle, right?
但确实管用 你应该试试
I mean, it does work, you should try it.
弗里曼舰长是你妈
Captain Freeman is your mom.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, I don't, I don't know what you're talking about.
别这样 马利纳 舰长就是你妈
Oh, come on, Mariner. The captain's your mom.
你♥爸♥是个司令
Your dad's an admiral.
你简直就是星际舰队皇室成员
You're basically Starfleet royalty.
多酷啊
How cool is that?
马上闭嘴 博穆勒
Shut the fuck up right now, Boimler.
-给我闭嘴 -这是好事
- Shut your fucking mouth. - This is a good thing!
以后我们俩都可以做些好事 然后你就
Now we can both do some good and you'll just, you know,
让你妈别找我们的麻烦
keep us out of trouble with your mom--
-什么 那不是... -我只是不明白
- What?! No that is not how-- - I just don't understand
-为什么要保密 要是我肯定昭告天下 -让开
- why it's such a secret. I'd be telling everyone. - Move!
老兄 我不想让别人知道我妈是我妈
Dude, I do not want people knowing my mom is my mom!
好吧 我不会告诉任何人的
Okay, okay.I'm not gonna tell a soul.
我是认真的 闭嘴
I'm being serious! Shut up!
妈咪舰长有没有
So, uh, does Captain Mommy give you,
对你亲亲抱抱
uh, sweet little captain kisses?
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第十集
[本季终]
联邦星舰索夫昂号♥
卡拉星系
联邦星舰索夫昂号♥
-等离子环扫描完成 代顿舰长 -好
- Plasma ring scan is complete, Captain Dayton. - Oh, yeah.
我喜欢鲁比多号♥ 但什么都比不上
I loved the Rubidoux, but nothing beats
崭新的星舰
a brand new ship--
谁把武器面板上的保护膜撕开了
Who peeled this film off the weapons panel?!
靠谱点 伙计们
Come on, guys!
我希望索夫昂号♥尽可能长久地保持完美
I want the Solvang to be perfect for as long as possible.
立刻把鞋脱了
Take those shoes off right now!
什么
What?
-那是什么鬼 -我们被攻击了
- What the hell was that?! - We're being fired upon.
-开启护盾 红色警报 -带我们离开这里
- Raise shield, red alert. - Get us out of here!
护盾10%
Shields at ten percent.
直接命中主引擎
Direct hit to main engines.
进入曲速 快
Warp! Now!
没有小角色
真不敢相信
I can't believe
我要当新人联络员了
I get to be orientation liaison for a new recruit.
我要教她很多诀窍
I am goingto show her so many ropes.
在吗 卢瑟福
Hello? Rutherford?
抱歉 我在调整植入物里
Sorry. Just trying to adjust this little thingy
态度选择器上的这个小东西
on my implant's attitude selector.
马利纳和舰长的事太疯狂了 对吧
Crazy about Mariner and the captain, right?
天啊 今年的弗里曼舰长日一定超级尴尬
Oh, man, Captain Freeman Day is gonna be super awkward this year.
穿梭机来了
There's the shuttle!
瞧瞧这个新按钮
Look at this new button!
极度乐观模式
乐观模式 一定棒极了
Optimistic mode? This is going to be great!
但是...性感模式
But... sexy mode?
性感模式
别介意我
Don't mind if I do.
你好 吉米·麦柯里 这是怎么回事
'Ello. Chim chimurri. What's all this then?
英国模式
太美了
Aw, it's beautiful!
联邦星舰喜瑞都号♥
她来了 那个小机器人外接器
Oh, there she is-- the little robot exocomp!
天啊 你好 你是腾堤少尉吗
Oh, my gosh. Hi. Are you Ensign Tendi?
天啊 我是 你来了我真高兴
Oh, my gosh. Yes, I am! And I'm so happy you're here!
能来这里我真高兴 太令人兴奋了
I'm happy to be here! This is so exciting!
你好啊 现在我说话像个牛仔
Howdy there. Now I'm talking like a cowboy.
-这么说太奇怪了 -没错
- That was a weird thing to say! - It sure was!
我们一开始为什么要保密
Why did we ever keep thisa secret in the first place?
我只是想避免引人注意
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表