剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
But-but I go above and beyond,
而你连努力都没有过 为什么他们
and you don't even try. Why would they...?
我也搞不懂 朋友
I don't get it, either, man.
坏事变好事 我不知道
Bad is good. I don't know.
马利纳上尉 来操作台报到
Lieutenant Mariner, report to ops
检查那些设定好的操作台
for review of scheduled ops.
太好了 操作台
Oh, great! Ops!
替我祈祷吧
Pray for me.
所以
So...
他们喜欢破坏规则的人 对吧
they like when you break rules, huh?
当然的 永恒的
Utique, saeculorum
无心之过...
lapsu...
-你就没工作吗 -我用了我的假期
- Don't you have work? - Oh, I'm using my vacation days.
我意识到 如果你混合匹配来自不同文化的
So, I realized, if you mix and match prayers
不同经♥文♥
from different cultures,
就可以增加你飞升的机会
you can increase your chance of ascending.
我们能打破常规的
We can beat the system!
拜托 离我远点
Please! Just get away from me!
这些花是塔马利安人的飞升过程中
These florkas are a vital part
很重要的一部分
of the ascension process for the Tamarians.
住手 别再靠近我了
Stop it! Don't come near me anymore.
你当不了英雄
You don't get to be the hero here,
因为你是个恶人
because you are the villain.
就集中5分钟
Aah! Just center yourself for five minutes!
拜托了 我会调整你的脉轮
Please. I'll align your chakra.
-我会给你灵气的 -不要
- I'll Reiki you. - No!
要想办法变坏
Got to figure out a way to be bad.
得到晋升就得变坏 博穆勒 要变坏
Get a promotion. Got to be bad, Boimler, got to be bad.
博穆勒少尉 请在三点三十分到舰桥值班
Ensign Boimler, report to bridge duty at 1530.
我要去舰桥值班了
Oh, I'll report to bridge duty,
他们会得到他们应得的
and they'll get exactly what they deserve!
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Uh... Oh, nothing.
那是全息甲板在说话 莫里亚蒂
That was a holodeck. Uh, Moriarty.
正是他们应得的
Exactly what they deserve.
马利纳
Mariner.
想分享一下你的近况吗
Care to share a status update?
我们在拖曳一艘锈迹斑斑且全是木乃伊的船
I don't know. We're towing a rusted old ship full of mummies?
如果你觉得自己不适合留在这里
If you don't feel like you fit in here,
我可以在另一艘船上给你找个职位
I could find you a post on another ship.
不用了 谢谢
Mm, no, thanks.
别忘了 所有高级军官
Don't forget, all senior officers
晚些时候要给兰塞姆过生日
are meeting up later for Ransom's birthday.
这是强制性的
It's mandatory.
他要唱歌♥弹木吉他
He's going to sing and play acoustic guitar...
好几个小时
for hours.
还有那些歌♥ 是他写的
And the songs, oh-ho, well, he wrote them!
都是关于他在巴塞罗那住的那个月
They're all about the month he lived in Barcelona.
我明白你想做什么
You know, I get what you're trying to do here,
-太让人恶心了 -我正在做我该做的事
- and it is sick. - I'm doing exactly what I need to.
这叫做当舰长
It's called being a captain.
不 它叫做当混♥蛋♥
No, it's called being a dick!
船体有振动吗
Are we reading any vibrations in the hull?
不 长官 运输进展顺利
No, sir. The transport is going smoothly.
所有读数都很正常
All readings are nominal.
把我们的星舰靠近世代飞船
Move us closer to the generation ship.
长官 我相信喜瑞都号♥能更好地...
Sir, I-I believe the Cerritos is in a better position to...
我们负责这次任务 上尉
We're in charge of this mission, Lieutenant.
我们的位置应该反映这一点
Our positioning should reflect that.
-离近一点 -是的 长官
- Take us in. - Yes, sir.
你知道 没有比伊比利亚
You know, there's no peninsula more sensual
-更性感的半岛了 -中校
- than the... Iberian. - Commander.
墨塞德号♥正在逼近我们的牵引区
The Merced is maneuvering awfully close to our tow sector.
什么 呼叫他们
What? Put them on-screen.
杜兰戈上尉 你偏离队形太多了
Captain Durango, you are way out of formation.
我不用向你解释 中校
I don't have to explain myself to you, Commander.
保护这件文物是我的职责 我的
The protection of this artifact is my duty. Mine!
-杜兰戈 -长官 我发现
- Durango! - Sir, I'm reading
世代飞船上
a highly carbonized particle cloud erupting
高度碳化的粒子云喷发
from the generation ship.
地貌改造乳剂包围了我舰
Terraforming emulsion has engulfed our hull!
它在变...
It's transfor...
它顺着牵引光束向我们袭来
It's being funneled towards us on the tractor beam!
阿尔法式躲避机动 太晚了
Evasive maneuver alpha! It's too late!
舰长
Captain,
有个严重的问题
we have a serious problem here.
地形改造乳剂正在溶解船体
Terraforming fluid is dissolving the hull.
结构完整性
Structural integrity is in
-正在被严重破坏 -你的咖啡 长官
- serious jeopardy of breaking... - Here's your coffee, sir.
-哎呀 -你疯了吗
- Woops. - Aah! Are you out of your mind?!
检测到环境异常
Environmental irregularities detected.
紧急力场 89号♥走廊
Emergency force field, Corridor 89!
你感觉到了吗
Whoa, did you feel that?
湿度上升了 压力下降了
Humidity's up. The pressure just dropped.
-我想空气正在改变 -在我眼皮子底下休想
- I think the air's being modified. - Not on my watch.
就是在你的眼皮子底下 现在就在进行
This is your watch, right now. It is literally happening now.
哪怕是一瞬间 你能不能不要
Oh, can you not, even for a moment...
小心
Look out!
未经授权的地貌改造
Unauthorized terraformation.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know!
不
No!
这美丽的珊瑚
Damn this gorgeous coral!
这太好了
Well, this is just great!
我本可以和宇宙合而为一的
I could have been one with the universe right now.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
你知道吗 我很高兴你没有飞升
You know what? I'm glad you didn't ascend,
-因为你是个混♥蛋♥ -是的 对
- 'cause you're a jerk! - Yeah, right.
你一直痴迷于和我飞升
You've been obsessed with ascending me.
我不在乎你的飞升
I don't care about you ascending.
我只想让你喜欢我
All I really wanted was for you to like me!
等等 怎么了
Wait. Wh-What?
别人不喜欢我让我难受得要命
It kills me when someone doesn't like me.
我夜不能寐 食不知味
I can't sleep. It's all I think about.
感觉就想我的脑子里有蚂蚁
It feels like ants in my brain.
-是 不 我明白 -拜托
- Yeah. No, I get that. - Oh, please.
你已经好几年没有消极的想法了
You haven't had a negative thought for years.
既然我们会死在这里 我就告诉你
Well, since we're gonna die here, I'll just tell you.
我根本就不能飞升
I was never going to ascend.
我是假装的
I was faking.
-什么 为什么 -在星际舰队中很难脱颖而出
- What? Why? - It's hard to stand out in Starfleet.
这给了我优势 那是我的长处
This gave me an edge. It was my thing.
我就是那个升♥天♥的人
I was the ascension guy.
但后来 我一直没有飞升
But then, I was going for so long not ascending
我就担心别人会追上我
that I got worried that people would catch on,
这也就是为什么我利用你们做掩护
which is why I used you as cover.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a jerk.
我们都是混♥蛋♥
We're both jerks!
我们想被人喜欢 却撒谎不承认
We wanted to be liked, and lied about it.
我想那意味着我们是最好的朋友
I think that means we're best friends!
我就要和我最好的朋友死在一起了
I'm about to die with my best friend!
如果我们能到达环境控制台
If we can get down to the environmental controls,
也许有一种方法可以扭转这种局面
there might be a way to reverse this.
你确定这是最好的石头吗
Are you sure that's the best rock for this?
什么 对 不 挺好啊 就是块石头
What? Yes. No. Yes, it's fine. It's a rock.
听着 我只是说
Look, I'm-I'm just saying,
我想你应该用那边的页岩
I think you should use the shale over there.
妈妈 也是一样 别烦我
Mom, it is the same thing. Just leave me alone.
只是也许你会想找一块更尖的石头
It's just maybe you'd want one with more of a point.
天哪 你为什么
Oh, my God! Why do you
要质疑我每一个决定
have to second-guess every choice I make?
-只是提建议来帮你 贝珂特 -我应该
- ...suggestion to help you, Beckett. - What-what
怎么做啊
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表