剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
All right, here comes the messy part.
任何小差错都会导致立即死亡
Any slight error here can result in instant death.
特阿纳博士 提醒你一下 花生篮子可能
Um, Dr. T'ana, just a heads-up that Peanut Hamper might have
不太会...
a little bit of trouble with...
花生篮子 这是我见过的最棒的微型缝合了
Peanut Hamper, this is some of the best micro-suturing I've ever seen.
我下载了你们所有的期刊文章 学到了很多
I downloaded all your journal articles. I learned a lot.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你对腿进行手术
Oh, I-I could help you with that leg if you want.
腾堤 靠后站
Tendi, hang back.
我不希望你妨碍花生篮子做手术
I don't want you to get in Peanut Hamper's way.
你刚刚做了什么
Ooh. What did you just do there?
是一种我正在开♥发♥的新型植皮技术
It's a new skin graft technique I've been developing.
-只用一半的皮肤 -你能给我展示一下吗
- It uses half the skin. - Oh, can you show me how to do it?
-我能看看吗 -看这里
- Can I... can I see? - Yeah, look at that right there.
看到血肉是如何叠加在一起的吗
See how the flesh just folds together?
那当然了
Fucking a I do!
博士真的很喜欢花生篮子
Wow. Doc is really taking to Peanut Hamper.
别担心 我想你肯定还有很多事能做
Don't worry. I'm sure you still have a lot to do.
比如先可以开始给我做手术
I mean, for example, you know, we could start working on me,
让我重新站起来
getting me back up on my feet.
担心 我是她的联络人
Worry? I'm her liaison.
花生篮子能融入进来是我最大的成功
Peanut Hamper fitting in is my greatest victory!
加油融合血肉吧 小姑娘
Meld that flesh, girl!
正在融合
Melding away!
"保持星舰制♥服♥一致的建议"
"Tips for Remaining Starfleet Uniform Compliant."
星舰手册 你骗谁呢
The Starfleet Manual? Who are you kidding?
你居然想耍花招和我抢晋升名额
It is so messed up that you're trying
真是够扯的
to cheat me out of a promotion.
我怎么耍花招了 是你一直让我这么做
How am I cheating? You are always telling me to be like this.
我的意思是真心试试看这么做
I meant to actually try sometimes!
而不是用于从这种裙带关系中收益
Not to profit off of nepotism.
如果不是你出♥卖♥♥♥我
Nobody would know Freeman's my mom
没人会知道弗里曼是我妈
if you hadn't ratted me out,
你还是怪你自己吧
so why don't you go ahead and blame yourself?
-不 我怪你 -我反过来怪你
- No! I blame you! - And I blame you right back!
红色警报
Red alert.
打开护盾
Shields up.
冲击警告 3号♥ 15号♥和20号♥甲板受到影响
Collision alert. Impacts on Decks Three, 15 and 20.
天哪 那是索夫昂号♥吗
My God! Is that the Solvang?
没有侦测到生命信♥号♥♥
I'm not reading any life signs.
全体船员都牺牲了
The whole crew, they've been wiped out.
他们在收集飞船残骸
They're harvesting the wreckage!
机动规避
Evasive maneuvers.
-护盾50% -发出求救信♥号♥♥
- Shields at 50%. - Send out a distress call,
-所有频率 -他们阻碍了通讯
- All frequencies. - They're jamming communications.
船长 他们用某种采矿工具
Captain, they've latched onto the port nacelle
抓住了港口机舱
with some sort of mining arm.
-进入曲速 马上离开 -不 关闭引擎
- Go to warp. Get us out of here! - No! Shut down engines.
但我们会成为活靶子
But we'll be sitting ducks.
代顿肯定也是这么想的
Dayton would have thought the same thing,
你看看他们的下场 关闭引擎
and look what happened to them. Shut it down!
妈
Mom!
我没事
I-I'm okay.
备用电力上线
Auxiliary power back online.
我还以为企业号♥很强的
I thought the Enterprise was strong.
我们才很强
We are strong.
这不是企业号♥ 这个是喜瑞都号♥
This isn't the Enterprise. This is the Cerritos.
我们以为你是企业号♥
We thought you were the Enterprise.
派克利 你到底想干什么
Pakleds? What the hell do you want?
我们要用你的飞船零件加入我们的飞船零件里
We want your ship pieces to add to our ship pieces,
这样我们就有了所有的飞船碎片
so that we have all the ship pieces!
别再乱打一气了 我们来讨论一下
Look, just stop this senseless attack, and let's discuss...
不
No!
不
No.
我们很强
We are strong!
我们会把你的飞船劈开
We will cut your ship apart!
通话结束
这不合理
This doesn't make any sense.
派克利人没那么强大
The Pakleds aren't this powerful.
我以为他们就是个笑话
I thought they were kind of a joke.
是啊 你们没错
Yeah, you guys aren't wrong.
派克利人会假装发出呼救信♥号♥♥
Pakleds would fake distress calls
所以他们可以从任何来救援的人那里
so they could steal technology
偷取技术 但是我发现了
from anyone who showed up to help, but I'm detecting
来自30多个不同物种的武器
weapons from over 30 different species.
看来他们不再是个笑话了
Ah, looks like they're not a joke anymore.
他们在切割船体
They're phasering the hull!
把我们像一条首次接触日的三文鱼一样切开
Carving us up like a First Contact Day salmon.
没有引擎 没有武器
No engines, no weapons,
对抗我们不了解的敌人
fighting an enemy we don't understand.
我们别无选择
We're out of options!
那我需要一些人给我做一些武器
Then I need someone to make me some.
我呢 我该怎么办 我...我不认识这些人
Me? What am I supposed to do? I-I don't know these guys.
做你最擅长的事
Do what you do best.
我需要一个危险的 不周全的
I need a dangerous, half-baked solution
无视星际舰队规定还让我很生气的解决办法
that breaks Starfleet codes and totally pisses me off.
这是命令
That's an order.
博穆勒 派克利人用的是什么电脑系统
Boimler, what kind of computer systems do the Pakleds use?
他们偷用其他文明的零件
They steal components from other cultures,
这就意味着他们的代码库门户大开
which means their code base would have to be wide open.
你听到了吗 卢瑟福
You catch that, Rutherford?
我们需要一种利用他们的信任系统的病毒
We need a virus that takes advantage of a trusting system!
极度乐观模式
没错 等等 你为什么这么爽快
Exactly.Wait, why are you so chipper?
植入物特效
Implant stuff!
他们的火力能完全压制我们 他们很清楚这一点
They've got us outgunned, and they know it.
但他们还在慢慢来
But they're taking their time.
如果我们能在他们的系统里放置病毒
If we can plant a virus in their system,
我们就能损坏他们的飞船
we can cripple their ship.
谁会这么写UPA码
Who here could whip UPA code like that?
他们一定是道德沦丧的天才
They'd have to be some sort of morally bankrupt genius.
计算机 启动程序卢瑟福训练程序beta2.5
Ha-ha! Computer, start program Rutherford Training Beta 2.5.
我能给你上一课吗
Can I teach you a lesson?
小章 我需要你帮我编写个病毒
Badgey! I need you to code a virus for me.
要做到这一点 我需要你禁用安全协议
Hmm, to do that, I would need you to disable safety protocols.
等待
Wait.
你不会想再杀我吧
You're not gonna try to kill me again, are you?
我是小章
Ha-ha! I'm Badgey!
很好
Uh, fine.
计算机 禁用安全协议
Computer, disable safety protocols.
太棒了 这就对了
Oh, yeah! There we go.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Father.
我已经制♥造♥了三种
I've already created three viruses
能让派克利人技术瘫痪的病毒
that would disable Pakled technology.
你刚才在监听通讯频道吗
You were monitoring comms?
我一直在监听通讯频道
Oh, I'm always monitoring comms.
数据包需要手动输入
The packet needs to be input manually.
-得有人登上他们的船 -你懂的
- Somebody's gonna have to board their ship! - You know it!
有侵入者传送进来了
Intruders beaming in!
非常缓慢地传送进入
Very slowly beaming in.
我们得走了
We've got to go!
我们得去军械库
We have to get to the armory!
看来我们得用老式的方法把他们赶走
Looks like we'll have to repel them the old-fashioned way.
把我的拳脚设置成格杀勿论
Setting my fists to stun and my kicks to kill.
伙计们 就在这里 里面有好东西
Uh, guys, right here. Yep. Great stuff in that one.
在那里面吗
All the way in back there?
你在我的船上还藏了多少私货
How much contraband have you hidden on my ship?
我不知道 很多
I don't know. A lot.
侧滚 侧滚
Side roll. Side roll.
双手连击
Double hand punch!
派克利
Pakled!
马利纳 万一我们不幸...
Mariner, in case we don't make it...
我们会成功的
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表