剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
用在... 我们的音乐剧上 对吧
that we're using for our... our musical, right, guys?
别扯了 博穆勒把一切都告诉我了
Stop lying! Boimler told me everything!
布拉德·博穆勒
Brad Boimler.
就在那儿 布拉德·博穆勒
Right there-- Brad Boimler.
博穆勒 怎么回事
Boimler, what the hell?!
怪胎反击
Freaks fight back?
从现在起 所有人禁止离开自己的舱室
From now on, everyone is confined to their quarters.
我建议你们单独呆着
I suggest you spend the time alone,
想想如何才能像布拉德一样
thinking about how to be more like Brad.
等等 我不知道他是怎么发现的 伙计们
Wait, wait, wait. I have no idea how he found out, guys.
-太疯狂了 -抓住那个告密的
- That's crazy. - Get the rat!
-抓住他 -别啊 救命 好多怪胎
- Get him! - Guys, no. Help! So many freaks!
我们关闭了系统 因为它是靠电供能的
We shut down systems because it feeds on electricity.
杜迦 不要恢复电力
Durga, do not restore power.
杜迦 恢复电源
Durga, Durga... restore power.
舰长 人造重力又开始工作了
Captain, artificial gravity is coming back on line.
怎么回事
What the hell?!
住手 住手 住手
Oh, stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
这东西有多大
How big is this thing?
好吧 大家跟我来 我们需要保持冷静
All right, everyone with me. We need to stay calm.
去走廊 就是现在
Hallway, now!
拉姆齐呼叫喜瑞都号♥ 准备启用紧急传送
Ramsey to Cerritos. Prepare for emergency transport.
这玩意肯定把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
Damn thing must be blocking signals.
我不想死在太空 我不想死在太空
I don't want to die in space! I don't want to die in space!
-我们要 -把她抱起来
- We're all gonna... - Pick her up.
我们必须赶往舰桥 那里是我们传送进来的地方
We have to get to the bridge. That's where we beamed in.
我们从那里还有很大机会发出信♥号♥♥
There's a good chance we can still get a signal out.
这样的马利纳之前去哪儿了
Where has this Mariner been all day?
-我不知道你在说什么 -不不不
- I don't know what you're talking about. - No, no, no, no.
你肯定不对劲
Something's going on here.
你之前做啥啥不行 突然一下子
Been non-stop screwing up, then suddenly, you're back
你又重新掌握领导权 还打晕了舰长
to taking charge and punching out captains and...
等等
Wait a minute.
能不能等这次的太空危机过去了再说
Maybe let's talk, like, after the giant space emergency.
你是故意装的 是吗
You were taking a dive, weren't you?
你猜到我会给你一份奥克兰号♥上的工作
You figured out I was gonna offer you a spot on the Oakland.
没错 也许我是不希望我最好的朋友
Yeah, well, maybe I didn't want my best friend
骗我做一份我不想做的工作
trying to trick me into a job I didn't want.
你想过这一点吗
You ever think of that?
我们都觉得你会是我们班上第一个当舰长的人
We all thought you'd be the first captain from our class.
你的成绩最好 让我们一直在正确的方向上前进
You got the best grades, you kept us all on track.
你现在却像根本不喜欢星际舰队一样
Now it seems like you don't even like Starfleet.
你以前在任何时候都随心所欲
You used to do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted.
现在每隔五分钟都得和杜迦汇报
Now you got to check in with Durga every five minutes.
因为我喜欢带领信任我的小队
Because I love leading a team that puts their trust in me.
好吧 但我不喜欢
Fine, but I don't love
大家对着我大声嚷嚷
that everyone's always screaming at me
让我升职 掌握领导权
to rank up and take charge.
我为什么不能当一个很出色的少尉
Why can't I just be a super great ensign?
不如你不要再假装当废物了
Look, how about you stop pretending to be a fucker,
我也不会再招募你
and I'll stop trying to recruit you,
-然后我们一起去把这些人救了 -成交
- and we can go save these people? - Deal!
抓到你了
Got you.
老鼠困在了气闸里
A rat trapped in an airlock.
听上去感觉不错
That sounds about right.
还有遗言吗
Any last words?
请不要伤害我 请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me!
我只是一个和你一样的怪胎 看
I'm just a freak like you, see?
恢复正常了 我不是怪胎了
It wore off! I'm not a freak anymore!
看看 真是太好了
Hey, would you look at that! Great!
你是正常人了
You're normal now.
享受太空行走吧
Enjoy your walk in space.
等等 空气怎么没有从我的肺里排出来
Wait. Why is the air not being forced from my lungs?
农场 这是真的吗
The Farm! It's real?
很漂亮 不是吗 任务虽然漫长
Isn't it beautiful? The missions might be long,
但每次回来都感觉值了
but it's worth it every time we get back.
我的老脸没地方放了
Do I have egg on my face.
长官 我很抱歉
Sir, I'm sorry for the whole...
-出了暴♥动♥的事 -我理解
- mutiny thing. - I get it.
农场看上去确实不可思议
The Farm does seem unbelievable.
不 我为之前的反应感到抱歉
No, I'm sorry I reacted the way I did.
我们当时应该好好谈谈的
We should have just talked it out.
我当时就是这么说的
Which is what I said we should do!
下次 我们会把暴♥动♥扼杀在摇篮中
Next time, we'll avoid a mutiny before it happens.
也许可以再给飞船喷上一些更友善的颜色
Maybe paint the ship some friendlier colors,
再把灯打开 免得看上去阴森森的
turn on some lights so it isn't so creepy.
朋友们 请好好地享受康复之路
Enjoy your path to recovery, my friends.
我笑起来就是这样
It's just the way I laugh.
我们必须在这里道别了
This is where we have to say goodbye.
我不想离开你
I never wanted to leave you.
你不是怪胎 你是一只好狗狗
You're not a freak. You're just a good dog.
我永远不会放弃送你回家
I will never give up trying to get you back home.
腾堤 你一直是一位模范创造者
Tendi, you have been an exemplary creator.
不要哭泣 我喜欢这里
But do not cry. I like it here!
有更大的空间可以奔跑
There's far more space to run
还有很多可以用来撒尿的好东西
and many fascinating things upon which to urinate.
你能喜欢这里 我真的很开心
Oh, wow. I'm so glad you're happy!
狗狗 是时候说再见了
Well, The Dog, then I guess this is goodbye.
再见 腾堤
Farewell, Tendi.
愿阳光普照于你
May the suns shine upon you.
等等 你知道她能说话和走路吗
Wait. You knew she could talk and walk?
她当然能说话 她是狗
Yeah, of course she can talk. She's a dog.
-普通的狗可不会做这些事 -是吗
- Normal dogs don't do any of that stuff. - They don't?
等等 但普通的狗会飞和喷射闪电对吧
Wait. But normal dogs hover and spit lightning, right?
不 都不会
No, none of that!
这下就说得通了
Well, then this is starting to make a lot more sense.
你是怪胎
Hey, you are a freak.
我知道 我只是不想让你担心
I know! I just didn't want you to worry.
她真是个好姑娘
Oh, she's such a good girl.
这帅哥我们要了
Oh, we call dibs on this cutie.
不 他根本不应该在这
Oh. No, he shouldn't even be here.
他不再是怪胎了
He's not a freak anymore.
-你不是吗 -我有点胃酸倒流
- You're not? - I, uh, I have acid reflux.
这也算有点怪胎
That's kind of freakish.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
不
No.
想得美 鼻涕
Not today, snot!
杜伽 汇报
Durga, report.
飞船内有外星体
There's some sort of alien entity inside the ship.
-你说呢 -好了 各位
- Oh, you think? - Okay, everybody,
我们要带你们离开这里
we're gonna get you out of here.
沃伦 传送我们出去
Warren, beam us out of here.
我在尝试 但人数太多了
I'm trying. There's too many.
我们没那么多时间 卢瑟福
We-we won't have time. Rutherford!
我们需要你立即启动传送器
We need your transporter thing up and running now!
它让博穆勒变怪胎了
It made Boimler weird!
博穆传送我们出去
Boim us out of here!
-坚持住 -卢瑟福
- Hold on! - Rutherford!
快 快展示你的真正实力吧
Come on, baby. Give Rutherford the juice!
我就知道你能做到 小卢
Oh, man, I knew you could do it, Ruthy!
我们怎么还处于相位状态
Why are we still in phase?
只是装饰而已
Ah, it's just cosmetic.
只是装饰而已
It's just cosmetic.
舰长日志
Captain's log.
鲁比多号♥的疏散行动大获成功
The evacuation of the U.S.S. Rubidoux was a success,
多亏了喜瑞都号♥船员的快速反应
thanks to the quick thinking of the Cerritos crew.
虽然我们对这个外星体的分类尚未明晰
While the exact classification of this space entity eludes us,
我们相信它没有恶意 只是在寻找家园
we believe it to be peaceful, in search of a home.
你康复了
You're cured?
看到了吗 我就知道你会没事
I mean, see? I knew you'd be fine.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表