剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
你以为我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
是的 比卢普斯就坐在那里
Yes, that is where Billups sits.
你没有用武术对付多名武装警卫
You did not do martial arts on multiple armed guards!
你说得对 我没有
You're right. I didn't.
我尝试着跟你们讲道理
I tried to be reasonable.
我试图弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I tried to get to the truth.
今天本来不用以鳗鱼行刑结束的
Today didn't have to end in eels!
点燃火炉
Ignite the burners!
你为什么要用火炉和鳗鱼 根本就重复了
Why would you have burners and eels? It's redundant!
告诉我包裹的事 包裹里有什么
Just tell me about the package. What was inside the package?
我不知道 但不管是什么 我肯定它很棒
I don't know, but whatever it was, I'm sure it was great.
我觉得你在伤害鳗鱼
I think you're hurting the eels!
如果你告诉我
This can all be over if you just tell me
你的舰桥船员做了什么 我就停手
what your bridge crew did!
我们不能告诉你
We can't tell you.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
因为我们不知道
Because we don't know!
我们什么都不知道
We never know anything!
我们是下层船员
We're lower decks.
从没有人告诉我们到底发生了什么事
No one ever tells us what's going on.
我们还没有重要到
We're not important enough
能知道需要对你撒谎的情报
to have anything to lie to you about.
你们是星际舰队 每一件
You're Starfleet. Surely you must be briefed
意外事件你们肯定都知情
on every contingency.
是的 我也希望 高级官员
Yeah, I wish. The senior officers
没时间事无巨细地通知我们
don't always have time to keep us up to speed.
有时候甚至他们都不知道发生了什么
Hell, sometimes, they don't even know what's going on.
不可能的
Impossible!
人类的谎言
Human lies!
你们是精英中的精英
You are the best of the best!
你们的上级军官永远都掌控着一切
Your senior officers are always in full control!
不 他们不是 他们总是搞砸
No, they're not. They mess up all the time.
比如每次Q出现的时候
Like whenever Q shows up.
大家好
Voilà!
什么 该死的 Q
Oh, what? Damn you, Q!
祝你有好运气解决我的小难题 朋友
Good luck solving my little puzzle, mes amis.
告诉我 你能证明人性值得被拯救吗
Tell me, now, can you prove that humanity is worth saving?
我不这么认为
I think not.
他显然想让我们玩些什么
Well, he clearly wants us to play something.
是足球 可以
Ah! It's soccer. Okay.
人性是什么
What's humanity all about?
现在是解密时间 现在是解密时间
It's puzzle time. It's puzzle time.
有什么想法吗 有人吗
Ugh. Any ideas? Anybody?
还有 兰塞姆有一半的约会
Or half of Ransom's alien dates
都不提前做研究
that he doesn't do any research for.
你真有趣 玛丽·安
You are so funny, Mary Anne.
我们不如在我的舱室里继续吧
How about we keep this party going in my quarters?
杰克 说一下 你在撩一个M113
Hey. Hey, Jack. FYI, you're hitting on a salt vampire.
M113需要盐来生存
呵呵 想得美
Yeah, right. Nice try.
M113在一个多世纪前就灭绝了
Salt vampires died out more than a century ago.
-好吧 注意安全 -来吧 玛丽·安
- All right. Cool, be safe. - Come on, Mary Anne.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get out of here.
我来带你餐馆兰塞姆的家
I'll give you the tour of casa de Ransom.
M113
Salt vampire!
-你是编出来骗我的吧 -没有
- You're making this up. - nuh-uh.
我看了他们所有的日志 他们总是插手进来
I read all their logs. They'e stepping in it all the time.
舰长 舰长
Captain. Captain!
有人想把舰上所有的人都换成
Someone is replacing everyone on the ship
生成不认识我的冒牌货
with imposters who claim not to know me.
我们可能在一个平行的维度
We might be in a parallel dimension.
你是哪位
And you are?
等等 这是 这不是喜瑞都号♥吗
Wait, is this... is this not the Cerritos?
这是阿罕布拉号♥ 你上错船了吗
This is the Alhambra. Did you get on the wrong ship?
他们看起来都一样
They all look the same!
那是谁
Who the hell was that?
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
你们的高级军官是绝对可靠的英雄
that your senior officers are infallible heroes.
他们不是 但是没关系
Well, they're not. And that's okay.
我们都加入了星际舰队
We all joined Starfleet
扎进未知的世界
to dive headfirst into the unknown.
我们是探险家
We're explorers.
我们当然不会对所有事了如指掌
Of course we don't always know what's going on.
皮卡德知道博格人吗
Did Picard know about the Borg?
柯克知道费罗斯星上那个巨大的斯波克吗
Did Kirk know about that giant Spock on Phylos?
克拉谢医生知道她在苏格兰星球上
Did Dr. Crusher know about that ghost in the lamp thing
有一次勾搭上了灯里的鬼魂吗
from the Scottish planet that she hooked up with that one time?
整件事
That whole thing.
你想让我们说舰长和她的船员搞砸了
You clearly want us to say that the captain and her crew messed up,
但我们不知道完整的故事
but we simply don't have the full story,
这就是事实
and that's the truth!
不管他们做了什么 我保证他们都是出于善意
Whatever they did, I guarantee you it was all for good.
你没有他们犯罪的证据
You have shown no evidence that they're guilty of a crime.
其实我觉得你有罪
In fact, I find you guilty
你试图用这种虚假的审判来构陷他们
of trying to take them down with this sham of a trial!
鼓槌审判
Drumhead!
等等 你觉得这是审判
Wait, you think this is a trial?
是吗
Uh, yes?
-不是吗 -嗯 这看起来很像啊
- It's not? - Yeah, I mean, it's pretty trial-y.
可以把灯打开吗
Could someone bring up the lights?
这不是审判
This isn't a trial.
这是一个派对
It's a party, for this brave crew
庆祝把我从罗慕伦人手中救出来的英勇船员
who rescued me from the Romulans.
什么
What?
我被罗慕伦人绑♥架♥了一年多
I was kidnapped by Romulans
直到他们救了我
and held for over a year until they saved me.
帝国治安官克拉 你安全了 请上喜瑞都号♥
Imperium Magistrate Clar, you're safe now, aboard the Cerritos.
谢谢 弗里曼舰长 谢谢
Thank you, Captain Freeman. Thank you.
你一定要来凯图文主星和我一起庆祝
You must come and celebrate with me on K'Tuevon Prime.
你的功绩和我的胜利将永远铭刻在
Your deeds and my victory will forever be etched
-我们伟大的历史之石 -派对怎么能拒绝
- onto our great history stone. - Can't say no to a party.
太好了 我得刮一下我的...
Oh, great, guess I'll have to shave my...
是啊 是该刮了
Yeah, maybe you should.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
不知道 伙计 肯定是什么蠢事
I don't know, man. Something dumb.
今天应该是我特殊的一天
This was supposed to be my special day.
不不不 这是个审判
No. No, no, no, no, no. This is a trial.
你说我们是证人
You said we were witnesses,
-你说我们必须作证 -你傻吗
- you said we had to testify. - Are you stupid?
你怎么会认为这是一场审判
How could you think this was a trial?
因为你让我们的老大悬浮在可怕的光束里
Because you've got our bosses suspended in a scary-ass beam.
那是庆祝的光束
That is the beam of celebration!
我很荣幸可以进入这个光束
It is an honor to be in this beam.
闭嘴 比卢普斯
Shut up, Billups!
伙计 这不是我们请客的
Hey, man, this is not on us.
那些吟唱和金属槌呢
I mean, all of that chanting, and the-the metal gavel?
这就是最典型的外星人审判啊
This is, like, alien trial 101.
你把我们带到了一个毛骨悚然的法庭
You raised us up on a platform into a creepy courtroom.
毛骨悚然 这是我们最好的活动筒仓之一
Creepy? This is one of our nicest event silos.
-我就在这里结婚的 -那这位法官是谁
- I got married here! - Wh-- Well, then, who's this judge?
这家伙一直在对我们怒目而视
This guy's just been, like, scowling at us the whole time.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
我只是来为我的小女儿庆祝生日的
I'm just here to set up for a birthday later for my little girl.
她马上就100岁了
She's turning 100.
好了 克拉 时间到了
Okay, all right, Clar, time's up.
-关闭蚀刻机 -但是
- Etchers down. - But-but...
我们还没开始蚀刻呢
we didn't even get to do any etching.
不不不 你只付了22分钟
No, no, no, no. You only paid for 22 minutes.
其他人也要蚀刻呢
Other people got to etch.
拜托
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表