剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Nothing compares to the firm,
手中握着热腾腾的操纵杆
hot pulse of a joystick in your hand.
舰桥才是行动的地方
The bridge is where the action is.
应该很有趣 长官
Should be interesting, sir.
先从经典的舰桥模拟开始
Let's start with a classic bridge simulation.
计算机 指挥训练43号♥
Computer, Command Trainer 43.
正在初始化高级仿真
Initiating advanced simulation.
少尉 舰桥现在任你指挥了
Ensign, the bridge is yours.
温柔点 但也要专心 让飞船前往指定的地方
Be gentle but attentive. Get her where she needs to be.
-引导她回家 -没问题
- Guide her home. - Okeydokey.
保持航向
Uh, maintain course.
舰长 我们卷入了时间裂缝
Captain, we're being drawn into a temporal rift.
护盾10%
Shields at ten percent!
-曲速引擎还有30秒破损 舰长 -天哪
- Warp core breach in 30 seconds, Captain! - Oh, man.
舰长 我们需要命令
Captain, we need orders!
保持航向
Uh, uh... maintain course?
飞船已损毁
Ship destroyed.
伤亡指数 105%
Casualties: 105%
等等 伤亡人数怎么比整个舰队的人数还多
Wait. How did I kill more than the whole crew?
好吧 开头不太顺利
Okay, that was a rough start.
告诉你 在这种情况下
FYI, in situations like that,
试试启用珍妮薇协议
try employing the Janeway Protocol.
明白 那是什么
Got it. And what's that?
这笑话不错
Good one.
好吧 我们再试试更简单的训练
All right, let's try something more straightforward.
计算机 指挥训练4号♥
Computer, Command Trainer 4.
正在初始化基本训练仿真
Initiating basic training simulation.
舰长 我们的航向正在接近一颗小行星
Captain, we're directly in the path of a small asteroid.
我们应该进行躲避吗
Should we move to avoid?
按珍妮薇协议来
Uh, do the Janeway Protocol.
你确定吗 长官
Uh, are you sure, sir?
对
Yes?
碰撞警报 长官
Collision alert, sir.
八号♥甲板上的幼儿园 不见了
The kindergarten on Deck Eight, it's gone!
不不不 学前班也不见了
No. No, no, no. Now the pre-K is gone.
飞船上所有的孩子都被弹射到太空了
All the ship's children have been ejected into space.
-那些孩子 -冻结模拟
- All those kids... - Freeze program.
在数千次模拟中
In thousands of simulations,
从来没发生过这种事
that's literally never happened before.
我们再试一次 在一艘有更多孩子的船上
Let's try another one, on a ship with even more children.
真不敢相信我把泰克索尔人的事搞砸了
I can't believe I messed up so bad with that Taxor.
我读过五本关于他们的书
I've read, like, five books about them.
别担心 阿博 有我救你
Hey, don't sweat it, B. I got you.
那就更糟了 你根本没研究他们
That's even worse. You didn't study them at all.
我是通过实践来研究的
I study by doing, you know?
也许你应该少花点时间在图书馆
Maybe you need to spend less time in the library
多花点时间让博穆勒变坏
and more time letting Boimler get nasty.
不 我需要提高学习水平
No. I need to up my studying,
在图书馆花更多时间
spend even more time in the library.
你爱怎样怎样 在这里等一下
Whatever, man. Just hang here for a second.
我去排出点血红酒
I got to go blood-pee some blood wine,
也许能获得将军的情报
maybe get some intel on the general.
看来我们都喜欢红色
I see we both have a thing for red.
-我吗 红什么 -你的衬衫
- Uh, me, what, red? What? - Your shirt.
我们撞衫了
We match.
是的 这是我的工作服
Uh, yes, well, this is my work shirt.
-我是布 -布拉德·博穆勒少尉 我懂
- And I'm Ensign... - Ensign Brad Boimler. I know.
我能感受到你的思想 你的欲望
I can sense your thoughts, your desires.
我知道你喜欢扎玛哈伦
I know you like Jamaharon.
莱沙星的性仪式
以携带浩嘎翰(horga'hn)雕塑为表示
皮卡德曾在不知道的情况下随身携带
马利纳 搞什么
Mariner, what the hell?!
那玩意是阿纳巴姬
That thing is an Anabaj.
它会在你的喉咙里植入卵子 笨蛋
It's gonna implant eggs in your throat, dummy.
你是怎么
What are you...
我知道你还想要
I know you still want it.
我能听到你的坏男孩想法
I can hear your nasty boy thoughts.
扎玛哈伦 这男孩想扎玛哈伦
Jamaharon. This boy wants jamaharon!
我喜欢你的围裙
Love your sarong.
-你没事吧 阿博 -没事 我只是
- You okay, Boims? - Yeah, I just...
我从没听说过阿纳巴姬
I-I've never even heard of an Anabaj.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
喜欢红色 喜欢意志薄弱的人
Affinity for red, drawn to the weak-minded.
而且我曾经谈过一个 但只为了惹我妈生气
Plus, I kind of dated one once, but only to make my mom mad.
意志薄弱
Weak-minded?
洗手间里有个安多利人说将军
An Andorian in the bathroom said the general's
就在路边的一家酒吧 快走
at a bar just down the road. Come on.
你可以晚点再告诉我扎玛哈伦的事
You can tell me about jamaharon later.
你对内分泌系统
Ah, you're doing a bang-up job
处理得很好 少尉
with that endocrine system, Ensign.
这和工程没什么区别
It's not so different from engineering.
心脏是引擎 大脑是电脑
The heart's an engine. The brain's a computer.
眼睛是另一种电脑 不 摄像头
The eyes are a different kind of computer. No-- cameras.
-眼睛就是摄像头 摄像"头" -行吧
- Eyes are cameras. Camera eyes. - Sure.
你怎么劝自己都行
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
下一步就要冒险了 分散他的注意力
The next part gets dicey. Keep him distracted.
-你确定不需要我改变 -去跟他聊聊
- Are you sure you don't want me to reroute... - Go chat him up!
这是命令 腾堤 外手术刀
That's an order! Tendi, exoscalpel.
你好 我是来分散你的
Uh, hi. I'm supposed to distract you from all this stuff
-注意力的 所以 -我会没事的 对吧
- over here, so... - I'm gonna be okay, though, right?
我的植入物显示你的死亡率很低
My implant says there's only a small chance you'll die.
-什么 有多低 -18%
- What? How small? - 18%.
现在涨到20了 你最好控制一下心率
Now it's up to 20. You might want to control that heart rate.
天啊 我要死了
Oh, God, I'm gonna die!
你到底对他说了什么
What the hell are you saying to him?
让他冷静下来
Just calm him down.
别再想这个了 想想工作
Take your mind off of this. Uh, think about work.
-想想曲速核 -我被曲速核烧伤了
- Think about the warp core. - I got burned in the warp core!
那是二锂烧伤吗 你怎么还活着
Those are dilithium burns? How are you still alive, man?
你早该死了
You should be dead!
滚出去 腾堤 接手
Get out of here! Tendi, take over.
-等等 但是 -对不起
- Wait, but... - Sorry.
别担心 你看起来里里外外都很好
Don't worry, you're looking just fine, inside and out.
我的天啊 谢天谢地 那个机器人说我要死了
Oh, my God. Oh, thank God. That robot said I was dying.
听着 孩子 你很擅长在身体里动手术
Listen, kid, you're great at digging around in a body,
但如果你对对病患服务不周
but if you can't muster up some bedside manner,
你还不如跟保安部的小喽啰在一起
you may as well be with the grunts in security.
欢迎来到保安部
Welcome to security.
不如我们把你扔进火里 看你会不会被烧死
Why don't we throw you into the fire and see if you burn?
电脑 启动战斗模拟自助模式
Computer, initiate Combat Simulation Smorgasborg.
启动中
Initiating.
博格人
Borg!
该死 我不会打架
Oh, crap. I don't know how to fight.
我不会打架
I don't know how to fight.
也许这东西可以
Maybe this thing does?
对战策略已优化
好吧
O-Okay.
我居然能这么打
Oh, I can do that?
老兄
Ha, man. Ha!
拿着 快砍
Take that. Chop, chop, bang!
空手道
Karate!
以先知之名
In the name of the Prophets.
我把人放进模拟中
I-I put people into that simulation
是让他们学会如何面对失败
so they can learn how to deal with defeat.
少尉 你是天生的战士
Ensign, you are a natural-born warrior.
没问题
Oh. Okeydokey.
低调点 安多利人可不是闹着玩的
Keep your head down. Andorians don't mess around.
安多利人是联邦的创始成员
Um, Andorians were a founding member of the Federation.
请不要跟我解释 我能照顾好自己
Please don't explain them to me. I can look out for myself.
你也想跟我说说泰拉人吗
You want to tell me about Tellarites, too?
不如你还是闭上嘴 留意穿梭机
Maybe shut up and keep an eye out for the shuttle?
怎么样
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表