剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
这真的太好了
Oh, man, this is really nice.
我很高兴我们能坐下来 互相了解
I'm glad we got to sit down and get to know each other
没有人打扰我们
without any interruptions.
相位枪设置为击昏模式
Set phasers to stun!
那么 你住在哪里
So, where are you quartered?
九号♥甲板 壁球场地边上
Deck Nine, by the squash courts.
有人从星球带回了病毒
Someone brought a virus back from the planet.
整艘船都有感染现象
This is happening all over the ship.
我没玩过壁球 好玩吗
I've never played squash. Is it fun?
我们有时间一起去玩
We should play sometime.
没错 覆盖整个子空间
Oh, yeah, it's all gonna be over subspace.
你一定满意
You're gonna love it.
不会吧
Unbelievable.
嗨 绿色的女孩
Hey, you. Green girl!
病人进来就把他们绑好
Strap patients down as they come in.
特殊情况可以两个绑一起
Double them up if you have to.
-他们不会互相二次传染 -但是...
- They aren't going to infect each other twice. - But, uh, uh,
我其实是来帮韦斯特莱克护士的
I was actually supposed to be assisting Nurse Westlake.
这就是韦斯特莱克护士
That is Nurse Westlake.
见到你很荣幸 先生
Wow, it's such an honor to meet you, sir.
我很期待和你一起工作
I'm looking forward to working with you.
博穆勒 别突然跳出来
Boimler! Ugh, don't jump out at people.
说真的 你该庆幸我没用相位枪打你
For real, man. You're lucky I didn't phaser you.
你是不是想把星际联邦的武器卖♥♥给这些人
You're selling Federation weapons to these guys, aren't you?
冷静点
Yo, calm down.
不
No!
我受够了你对我指手画脚
I'm sick of you pushing me around!
就在这里解释清楚
Explain yourself right here!
博伊斯 你给我闭嘴 听我说
Boims, you need to shut up. Listen to me.
你什么都不知道 闭嘴
You know nothing. Shut your mouth.
我们要走了
We're just gonna take off.
都别动
Nobody move!
在未经联邦议会同意的情况下
Selling Starfleet technology without the express consent
出♥售♥星际舰队技术违反了星舰规章
of the Federation Council is a breach of regulations
第498和756条
498 and 756 of...
还有第25 15 348条
And regulations 25, 15, 348.
光是用相位枪指着我 你就违反第76条了
You're breaking 76 just for pointing that phaser at me.
好吧 你比我更懂规章
Fine, you know more regulations than me.
我还是得阻止你
I still have to stop you.
这是农牧设备 你个白♥痴♥
It's farm equipment, you idiot.
他们是农民 我不是白♥痴♥
They're farmers. I'm not an idiot.
你觉得我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that...?
铲子和锄头
Shovel and hoe?
快跑 白♥痴♥
Run, idiot!
它在干什么
What's it doing?
它用屁♥股♥对着树射网
It's shooting butt-webbing at a tree.
看起来很生气
I-It looks pretty pissed.
这下你高兴了吧
Well, I hope you're happy.
你擅离职守了
You left your post.
很抱歉我让一些低微的
Oh, I am so sorry I made sure that some humble farmers,
等不到着星际舰队官僚屈尊注意到他们的农民
who can't afford to wait for Starfleet bureaucracy to notice them,
能得到帮助不至于饿死
got some help so they didn't have to starve.
你怎么知道这些人的存在
How did you even know these guys exist?
因为我去年在被降职调到喜瑞都号♥前
Because I was here for first contact last year on the Quito,
作为基多号♥的一员参与了与这里的第一次接触
before I got my ass demoted and transferred to the Cerritos.
这我倒不知道
Well, I didn't know that.
我在五艘船上服役过 我有所见闻
I have served on five ships, man. I have seen stuff.
有一次 我被困在一个有知洞穴里好几周
One time, I got trapped in a sentient cave for weeks.
你被困在有知洞穴里过吗
You ever been trapped in a sentient cave?
那是一个有知识的黑暗之地
That's a dark place that knows things.
我差点被一块会唱歌♥的水晶砍掉脑袋
I almost got my head taken off by a singing crystal.
我在克林贡监狱里为了我的鞋子
I've been in a Klingon prison where I had to fight a yeti
莫名其妙地跟雪人♥大♥战
for my own shoes for no reason.
他就是个无赖
He was just being a dick.
你上过四个星球吗
You've been on, what, four planets?
五个 如果算上瓦肯星的话
Five, if you include Vulcan.
我当然不包括瓦肯
Of course I don't include stupid Vulcan.
你还不如算上地球
You may as well count Earth.
我算上地球了
I was counting Earth.
除了手册里的内容 你什么都不知道
You don't know anything except what's in your manuals.
既然你没法自己思考 不如就听我的
Since you can't think for yourself, how about you follow my lead,
那样或许我们还能活着出去
and maybe we'll get out of this alive?
博穆勒少尉呼叫喜瑞都号♥ 两人紧急传送
Ensign Boimler to Cerritos. Two for emergency trans...
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我们不能就这么传送出去 这些人需要那只动物
We can't just beam out of here. These guys need that animal.
即使它吃了我们 星际舰队总则第五条
Even if it eats us? General Order 5.
好吧 我们把它电晕怎么样
Fine, okay. How about we stun it?
我们把它电晕就行了 不行 那会糟蹋了牛奶的
We'll just stun it. No. That could spoil the milk.
糟蹋什么牛奶 这里的人可能会取它的奶喝
Spoil what milk? These guys probably milk it.
说得好像你知道似的
Oh, like you even know.
把裤子脱了 马利纳
Take off your pants. Mariner.
五艘星舰
Five ships.
雪人鞋 我总是对的
Yeti shoes. I am always right.
快脱下来
Take them off now.
太好了 起作用了
Yes, it's working.
老兄 看那玩意把假人撕碎的样子
Man, look at that thing just tear into that dummy.
好了 准备跳
Okay, here we go, get ready to jump.
等等 它为什么不攻击你的制♥服♥
Wait, why isn't it attacking your uniform?
却把我的制♥服♥撕成碎末
It's going to town on mine.
然吧 谁在乎呢 听我口令
Random chance? Who cares? On my mark.
我在乎
I care.
我建议等到它把我们的制♥服♥都毁了再行动
I say we wait for it to destroy both of our uniforms.
准备
Mark!
跳 博穆勒
Jump, Boimler!
来吧 很安全 它伸不过来
Come on, it's safe. It can't reach back this far.
天呐
Man.
用相位枪 用相位枪 用相位枪
Phaser it! Phaser it! Phaser it!
请不要用相位枪 牛奶会变质的
Please don't phaser her. It'll spoil the milk.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
-我不能让它吃了他 -她是食草动物
- Uh, I can't let it eat him. - She's an herbivore.
她只是在嚼他吸点水分
She's just gumming on him to suckle out some moisture.
好吧 布拉德 好消息 伙计
Oh, okay. Hey, Brad. Good news, buddy.
所以我刚 它只是在吸你 我刚知道
So, I've ju-- It's just suckling you, I've just learned.
-你没事的 -救命啊
- You're fine. - Help!
坚持住 你可以的 它快累了
Hang in there, you got this. It is getting tired.
想想开心的事情
So go to your happy place, like, ooh,
想想曲速核
think about the warp core.
你想吃点什么零食吗
You, uh, want a snack or something?
好啊 你有它的奶吗
Yeah, you got any of that milk?
所有未受感染的船员在8号♥传送室集♥合♥
All uninfected crew meet at Transporter Room Eight.
我们得去集♥合♥点
We have to get to the rally point.
我想我们最好出去走走
I guess we better go for a walk.
在连接桥的另一边
There's a maintenance hatch
有个维修舱门
on the other side of the saucer
应该能让我们进入8号♥甲板
that should give us access to Deck Eight.
你喜欢什么类型的音乐
What kind of music are you into?
我们的氧气刚好足够到达
We have just enough oxygen to get there,
但只是刚刚好
but we're cutting it close.
我真的很喜欢一个叫门基的古典乐队
I really like this classical band called The Monkees.
美国殿堂级流行乐队
听说过吗
Ever heard of 'em?
这么说吧 《我是个信徒》
Let's just say "I'm a Believer."
这我真没想到
Mmm. Wow. I wasn't expecting that.
你想到了哪些
What did you expect?
这些维修舱门
Well, for these maintenance hatch doors
应该能识别我们的通信徽章
to recognize our combadges.
不 我是指我们刚刚发生的事情
Oh, no, I mean what just happened?
我更担心刚才没发生的事
I'm more worried about what didn't just happen.
故障分♥析♥估算出这种机能的
Failure analysis estimates the reliability
可靠性大概是33/155
of this mechanism at one out of 4.69 repeating.
你看到了吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表