剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
这首名为《神韵》 是描绘我妈的
That was titled "Essence." I wrote it about my mom.
下一首也是描绘我妈的
This next piece is also about my mom.
-别打断我 -收摊吧 呆子
- Uh, excuse me... - Wrap it up, nerd.
-我还没... -我不知道这首叫什么
- I'm still... - All right, I don't know what this is called,
我也不在乎
and I don't care.
二 三 四
Two, three, four!
音量有点大
That's kind of loud!
这么吵的低音炮是什么意思
What is the meaning of this intense bass?
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?!
我们这边没听到
I don't hear it on our side.
肯定是你的设备问题
It must be your equipment.
卡诺赫工程师 你死定了
Engineer K'noch, today you die!
谁去把这个噪音停掉
Will someone shut that up?!
不客气
You're welcome.
好了 闹剧结束了
Okay, whatever that was.
女士们先生们 请欣赏《拥抱安魂曲》
Ladies and gentlemen, "Requiem for a Hug."
舰长说你太吵了
Captain says you're too loud!
天啊 不会吧 太抱歉了
Oh, God, oh, no, no, I'm so sorry.
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第三集
暂行命令
大副日志 星历57501.4
First officer's log, stardate 57501.4.
喜瑞都号♥正在前往卡达西主星的途中
The Cerritos is en route to Cardassia Prime
此行的目的十分喜人
for the most amazing reason.
弗里曼舰长将协助调停...
Captain Freeman is going to be instrumental in brokering peace between the...
等等
Uh, wait.
我看一下这条信息
Just... reading a little message here.
都是废话
Yada yada yada.
不要啊
Oh, no.
舰长肯定会发飙的
The captain is not gonna be happy about this.
你在说什么鬼
What the hell are you talking about!
不好意思 弗里曼舰长
I'm sorry, Captain Freeman,
我们要将谈判地点改为瓦肯星
but we're moving the peace negotiations to Vulcan.
没人想去卡达西主星
Nobody wants to go to Cardassia Prime.
卡达西人让大家浑身不自在
The Cardassians are creeping everyone out.
但是我已经准备好了致辞 学会了怎么跳舞
But I already prepared a speech, I learned how to do the dance...
下一次历史性的
I'm sure you'll be involved
一生一次的峰会 你一定有机会参加
in the next historic, once-in-a-lifetime summit.
不过现在 你要前往格瑞克5号♥
For now, you'll be heading to Gelrak 5
赠与他们外交小饰物
and, uh, endowing them with diplomatic trinkets.
我们去运礼物吗
We're delivering gifts?
一路顺风 舰长
Godspeed, Captain.
我花了好几周学习卡达西式闲聊
I spent weeks learning how to bark out Cardassian small talk.
看起来他们只是换了个地点
Seems like they just changed locations.
-我不认为这是轻视喜瑞都号♥ -你真逗
- I don't think it was a slight on the Cerritos. - Yeah, right.
没人尊重我们 因为我们不值得尊重
Nobody respects us, because we don't demand their respect.
这艘船就是个笑话
This ship is a joke.
那我们就是整个星际舰队里最搞笑的笑话
Well, then we're the funniest joke in all of Starfleet.
闭嘴 杰克 我受够了
Shut up, Jack! I'm sick of it.
我们必须拿出行动
We have to do something to prove
证明这船上不是只有懒鬼
that this crew isn't a bunch of slackers.
禁闭舱
好 试试吧
Okay, try it now.
立场强度为...
Field strength is at..
100%
100%
你差点相位死我
You almost phasered me!
别激动 我设置的是...
Calm down. It's set to...
设置的是...击昏模式
It was... it was set to stun.
博穆勒 内侧的立场完整性如何
Hey, Boimler, how's the field integrity looking in there?
好得很
It's good.
电脑 玛格丽特酒 霜冻 盐杯
Okay. Computer, margaritas. Frozen. Salt.
等等 我们是不是应该
Wait, don't we have to report
报告任务完成 然后接新任务
that we're done so we can get a new task?
别担心 宝贝 和很多事情一样
Don't sweat it, baby girl-- like many things,
脑袋空空的指挥官们根本不知道
commanders have no idea how long it takes
平衡相位差需要多长时间
to balance a phase variance.
千万不要实报完成一项工作实际所需的时间
You never admit the actual amount of time it takes to finish a job--
如果实报了 你就要忙个没完了
if you did, your days would be packed.
-这不是说谎吗 -不 这是创造性预估
- Isn't that lying? - No. It's creative estimating.
接任务时
When you get an assignment,
夸大任务所需的时间
you exaggerate how long it's gonna take,
提前完成任务 你就成了英雄
then you're a hero when it's done early.
只是小小的弹性时间 没什么大不了
Eh, it's just a little buffer time. No biggie.
你居然不介意吗
And you're okay with this?
我介意 要是我说了算 我们永远不会休息
No! If it were up to me, we'd never take a break.
但这是下层的传统
But it's Lower Decks tradition.
腾堤 修理一张医疗床需要多长时间
Tendi, how long will it take to repair a biobed?
大概需要五...
Oh, uh, that would take about five...
小时
hours.
你说什么
Excuse me?
好极了
That's great!
腾堤 看看我们
Aw, Tendi, look at us.
下层船员 携手违规
Lower Decks-- breaching protocol together.
敬友谊
Friendship!
没错 一定要尽可能慢悠悠地在船上逛
Oh, be sure to stroll through the ship as slowly as possible.
我们又不是在忙着探索宇宙的奥秘
It's not like we're busy exploring the mysteries of the cosmos!
这船上就没人干正经事吗
Does no one do any work around here?!
-老天 弹性时间告吹了 -你说什么 少尉
- Geez, there goes buffer time. - What was that, Ensign?
没什么 舰长
Uh, nothing, Captain.
舰桥
Bridge.
头儿 不是 舰长
Cap'n. I mean, Captain.
有什么要汇报的吗 少尉
Anything to report, Ensign?
忙得团团转呢 我清点了四号♥货舱
Uh, keeping busy. I inventoried Cargo Bay Four,
协助了曲速引擎舱的重子清扫
assisted with the baryon sweep of the warp nacelles,
省下了弹性时间直接去忙...
skipped buffer time and went straight to work on...
涡轮升降机停止
Turbolift halt!
"弹性时间"是什么
What is "buffer time"?
你怎么了 你看起来比平时
What's up with you? You're looking more, like,
-更加猥琐 -我天生就长这样
- weaselly than usual. - Well, th-that's just how my face looks.
你知道的
You-you know that.
"以下命令立即生效
"Effective immediately,
不能再放任下层船员的工时欺诈了"
the Lower Deck scheduling deceit will no longer be tolerated"?
什么工时欺诈
What scheduling deceit?
等等 我看看 "所有任务必须依据命令
Wait. Let me see. "All assignments must be completed and logged
在规定时间内完成并登记"
in exactly the time mandated by command"?
还要给我们计时吗
Are we being timed?
"绝不容许未完成指标"
"Failure to meet quotas will not be tolerated."
这下坏了
Ah, this is bad, this is bad.
我以为这只是传统 你不是说没人在意吗
I-I thought it was tradition. I thought you said nobody cared.
没错
They didn't.
舰长绝对不可能会发现我们在夸大工作时间
There was no way the captain noticed we were padding stuff out.
肯定是有人告密了
Somebody ratted.
我打赌是德尔塔班组的人
I bet it was Delta shift.
没错 德尔塔班组的人最差劲了
Yeah. Delta shift is the worst.
他们自以为比我们强多了
They think they're so much better than us,
仅仅是因为他们比我们强多了
just because they're so much better than us.
谁告密无所谓 我们不需要弹性时间
It doesn't matter who ratted. We don't need buffer time.
我们是星际舰队 我们是精英中的精英
We're Starfleet. We're the best of the best,
而且我们还是可以提早完成各项任务
and we can still get everything done early.
博穆勒说得对 我们不需要弹性时间
Boimler's right. We don't need a buffer time.
-没问题的 -是啊 不 应该没错
- We've got this! - Yeah, no, yeah, you're probably right.
每天少喝一杯玛格丽特酒又会怎么样
What's one less margarita a day?
借过一下
Excuse me!
小心
Watch it.
卢瑟福 我立刻需要导航系统的诊察结果
Rutherford, I need that diagnostic on the guidance system, now!
那不就是指现在吗
But now is right now!
快点
Move!
快点 快点 快点
Move, move, move, move! Aah!
拜托 走路的时候小心点
Come on, watch where you're going.
我只有十分钟的时间来完成半小时的校准工作了
Now I only have ten minutes to do a 30-minute calibration.
别喊了
Stop yelling!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表