剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历57436.2
Captain's log, stardate 57436.2.
喜瑞都号♥目前停靠在道格拉斯空间站
The Cerritos is docked at Douglas Station
进行常规维护和补给
for routine maintenance and resupply.
很快我们将出发前往戈拉星系的首都行星
We will soon set course for the capital planet on the Galar system,
我们计划在那里
where we're scheduled
与戈拉高等议会进行第二次接触
to make second contact with the Galardonian high council.
第一次接触是需要
First contact is a delicate,
谨慎对待的高风险外交行动
high-stakes operation of diplomacy.
当人类第一次与一个外星种族接触时
One must be ready for anything when humanity is interacting
必须做好一切准备
with an alien race for the first time.
但那不是我们的工作
But we don't do that.
我们的专长是第二次接触
Our specialty is second contact.
这也很重要
Still pretty important.
我们要签署各种文件
We get all the paperwork signed,
确保行星的名称拼写正确
make sure we're spelling the name of the planet right,
寻觅各种好馆子
get to know all the good places to eat.
天呐 你在干什么
Oh, my God. What are you doing?
-没什么 没什么 我只是... -不
- Uh, nothing, nothing, nothing. I'm just... - Oh, no.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你在假装录船长日志吗
Are you pretending to do a captain's log?
我们都应该记录日志
We're all supposed to keep logs.
-好 让我听听 -不 走开
- Okay, let me listen to it. - No. Go away.
-别烦我 不 不 -真不敢相信
- Leave me alone. No. No. - Ah! I can't believe
你把休假浪费在这种事上
you're wasting your shore leave on this.
-这是隐私 -该走了
- Privacy, please. - Aah! Hey, time to go.
-快点 赶紧从柜里出来 -隐私
- Come on. Get out of your little closet. - Privacy.
快出来
Let's go. Come on.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
没错 老兄 你也应该喝
Yeah, dude, you should be, too.
这个空间站太棒了
I mean, this station is amazing.
他们有罗慕伦威士忌
And they have Romulan whiskey.
你肯定以为它会是绿色的
And I bet you thought it was going to be green,
但其实是蓝色的 颜色非常漂亮
but it is actually blue. It's this very beautiful color.
罗慕伦威士忌是违♥禁♥品♥
Romulan whiskey is against regulation.
是啊 因为太好喝了
Yeah, 'cause it's awesome.
老兄 他们有各种各样的好东西
Aw, man, they got all sorts of great stuff.
来看看这个
Come on, check this out.
小心点
Be careful with that!
很酷吧
Pretty sweet, right?
没错 这是克林贡长...长...
Yeah, it's a Klingon bat, um, bat, uh, bat--
Bat'leth 克林贡长剑
管它呢 我又不是科学家 这不重要
I don't know. I'm not a scientist. It doesn't matter.
闭嘴 我从一个戴眼罩的老家伙那弄到的
Shut up. I got it from an old guy with an eye patch.
来跟我练练 来啊 我们可以当克林贡人
Come spar with me. Come on! Oh, we can be Klingons.
我们可以有卷曲的头发 皱巴巴的额头
We can have crimped hair, wrinkled foreheads.
-沃尔夫 沃尔夫 -上面有干了的血
- Worf, Worf, Worf. - It's got crusty blood on it!
-我爱荣耀 我要荣耀 -住手 住手
- I love honor! I demand honor! - Hey, stop. Stop!
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第一集
第二类接触
联邦星舰喜瑞都号♥
开始吧
Here we go.
狄瓦娜·腾堤少尉前来报到
Ensign D'Vana Tendi, reporting for duty.
我是从79号♥哨站转来的
I'm a transfer from Outpost 79.
4号♥甲板 沿着黄线走
Deck Four. Follow the yellow line.
乘涡轮升降机到最下层
Take the turbolift all the way down.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我想说我很荣幸能加入...
And can I just say that I'm really honored to be...
赶紧走 下层船员
Keep it moving, lower decks.
下一个
Next!
香蕉 热的
Banana, hot.
香蕉 热的
Banana, hot.
烫死我了
Frickin' burned me.
博穆勒少尉在这里吗
Uh, i-is there an Ensign Boimler here?
香蕉 热的
Banana, hot.
你好 我就是 好呀
Hi. Here, that's me. Ahoy.
腾堤少尉前来报到
Ensign Tendi reporting for duty.
你是我的新人联络员
You're my orientation liaison.
是的 欢迎 我是指挥部的布拉德·博穆勒少尉
Yes, welcome. Brad Boimler, Ensign, command division.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我从没与指挥官共事过
I've never worked with commanders before.
我是搞科学的
I'm in sciences.
我爱科学 特别科学
I love science. Uh, it's so sciency.
蓝色很绿你的...
I mean, that blue goes green with your great--
-我是说很配你的...天啊 -你好吗
- I mean, great, with your-- oh, my gosh. - Yo-yo, what up?
我是贝珂特·马利纳 也是指挥部少尉
Beckett Mariner, also an ensign, command division,
但不像这个小流氓一样
but not quite as impressed with myself
整天沾沾自喜
as this little rascal over here.
对了 我们不是真正的指挥官
Yeah, we're not actual commanders, by the way,
我们更像是在接受培训的的指挥官
we're more like commanders-in-training.
真不敢相信我们要并肩工作了
I can't believe we're gonna serve side by side,
科学家和指挥官 精英团队
scientists and commanders, an elite team.
不 我们算不上精英
Yeah, no, we're not really elite.
不如说我们是船上潇洒好斗的弱势群体
We're more like the cool, scrappy underdogs of the ship.
我们不洗手
You know, we don't wash our hands,
我们总是耍帅
we're doing kickflips all the time.
但只要有专注和奉献精神
But with focus and dedication,
有朝一日你也能当上医务主管
you could be chief medical officer someday.
你们太高看高级军官了
Oh, senior officers are overrated.
他们总是压力很大
They're always, like, stressed out
大喊着下命令
and just yelling about directives.
还是下层更好 真正的行动都在这里
It is better down here, where the real action is.
你真的不在乎升职吗
You really don't care about moving up in rank?
经历过了 绝对受够了
Been there, definitely over it.
只要你独♥立♥思考 他们就打击你
Whenever you think for yourself, they knock you back down.
你口口声声说讨厌军阶
You know, for someone who claims to hate rank,
却经常谈论这个
you certainly bring it up a lot.
对 我是个复杂的人 谢谢
Yes, I'm very complicated, thank you.
-你想参观一圈吗 -参观船上吗 当然想
- Ooh, you want the tour? - O-Of the-the ship? Uh, yes!
你不喜欢带人参观
You don't like giving the tour.
确实 但是我
True, but I do...
有一大箱休假违♥禁♥品♥
have a big box of shore leave contraband
需要人帮忙搬
I need help with.
高级军官都在上面
The senior officers are all up here,
然后是工程部 科学站
then you've got Engineering, science stations.
这里有各种操作台
All sorts of ops around here...
操作台 操作台 操作台 仓库 操作台
Ops, ops, ops, storage, ops.
事实上 有数不清的操作台
Actually, there's like a ton of ops.
各位 我觉得我们所有操作都太稳了
It's like, guys, I think we have ops covered.
-我们在这里吗 -不 其实我们在最下面
- And we're here? - Well, no. We're actually way down here.
这张地图没讲的是
What this map doesn't show you
从这层往上的所有一切
is that everything from, like, this deck up,
都超没劲 与我们无关
super lame, not important to us.
-你喜欢酒吧 -行吧
- You like the bar. - All right, fine.
-除酒吧外的一切 -还有舰桥
- Everything except the bar. - And the bridge.
-舰桥才不酷呢 -当然酷
- The bridge is not cool. - Yes, it is.
那是卢瑟福
Oh, hey, that's Rutherford.
卢瑟福 你好吗
Rutherford, what's up?
悠着点 你那玩意儿出故障了吗
Yo, yo, yo, slow down. Is your thingy acting up?
卢瑟福是工程师 几周前他进行了
Rutherford's an engineer, oh, and, as of a couple weeks ago,
机器强化
cybernetically enhanced.
我从没见过刚转化的生化人
Ooh, I've never met a recent cyborg.
很高兴认识你 欢迎加入我们
Hey, nice to meet you. Welcome to the crew.
等等 你今晚不是要跟巴恩斯少尉约会吗
Wait, don't you have a date with Ensign Barnes tonight?
-是啊 -她超性感的 你紧张吗
- Sure do. - She's crazy hot. Are you nervous?
我也想紧张 但这东西总是抑制我
Trying to be, but this thing keeps tamping it down.
哎呀 好 行了
Yikes. Okay, you got it.
我好紧张 要是我说了蠢话怎么办
Uh-oh, I'm nervous. What if I say something stupid?
要是她不喜欢我的样子怎么办
What if she doesn't like the way that I look?
我只能朝一个方向看 今晚之前改不好
Ah, I can only look one way. I can't change it by tonight!
-好点了吗 -是的 谢谢
- Better? - Yeah, thanks.
要是她讨厌我讲的笑话怎么办 我不会讲笑话
What if she hates my jokes? I don't know any jokes.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表