剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我连自己忘记了什么都不记得了
I don't remember what I don't remember.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧
You know what this means, right?
我们可以重新成为最好的朋友了
We get to become best friends all over again!
好啊
Okey dokey.
我们永远不会忘记夏克斯上尉的牺牲
We'll never forget Lieutenant Shaxs' sacrifice.
他和先知们在一起了
He's with the Prophets now.
我都不敢想象
I can't even begin to imagine
-我要怎么去替代他 -不管他在哪里
- how I'm going to replace him. - Well, wherever he is,
我敢肯定他正在大吼别人
I'm sure he's full-throat screaming
然后弹出曲速核心
in someone's face and ejecting a warp core.
希望如此
I'd like to think you're right.
贝珂特·马利纳少尉
Ensign Beckett Mariner,
未经授权传送到贝塔三号♥星
beamed down to Beta III without authorization.
什么 你是认真的吗
Oh, what, seriously?
飞船上藏匿走私品
Contraband hidden throughout the ship.
非法武器 非法毒品 犸梵
Illegal weapons, illicit drugs, a tribble?
那是我的私人物品
Yeah. That's for personal use.
我这里有你一大堆违抗命令的证据
I've got a whole year's worth of your insubordinations right here.
没有那些"违抗命令"
Well, without those "insubordinations,"
-我们现在已经死了 -我知道
- we'd all be dead right now. - I know.
你知道星际舰队认为贝塔三号♥星是已知文化吗
Did you know Starfleet considers Beta III a known culture?
他们不知道贝塔星人已经倒♥退♥了
They had no idea the Betans had regressed.
至于派克利人
And the Pakleds? Well,
派克利人杀了索夫昂号♥的全体船员
the Pakleds murderedthe entire crew of the Solvang
因为所有人都认为他们是个笑话
because everyone assumed they were a joke.
这就是星际舰队的传统
Yeah, well, that's Starfleet.
善于观察 不善于维护
Good at observingand bad at maintaining.
我们不能想当然地认为
You know, we can't just assume people are gonna keep doing
下一代人会继续伸张正义
the right thing a generation down the road.
我同意 但作为舰长
I agree. But as captain,
我不能无视规章 不然我会失去指挥权的
I can't ignore protocol. I'd lose my command.
而你就不同了
You, on the other hand...
你看到问题就可以解决
You see a problem, you can solve it.
等等 你是说我们终于要合作了吗
Wait, are you saying work together for a change?
有个舰长帮忙 你做起事来也方便不少
Might be useful to have a captain on your side, you know?
总比整天盯着你强 你说呢
Instead of up your ass. What do you say?
看来咱俩迟早都得进监狱
Uh, I think we're both getting thrown in the brig.
别告诉你父亲
Let's not tell your father.
那是马利纳 我们和她一起工作 马利纳
Oh, that's Mariner. We work with her. Mariner!
-这里 -卡罗尔
- Over here! Hi. - Carol.
看来那些卡利级的飞船
I guess those Cali class ships
撑的比大家想象中久啊
can hold their own longer than people say.
谢谢你的帮助 舰长
Thanks for the assist, Captain.
没必要这么正式 我曾经是她的导师
No need to be so formal. You know, I was her mentor.
我记得好像不是吧
Uh, yeah, well, I remember it differently.
你算是我的代表武士吧
You were sort of my cha'DIch.
我们以前总是惹上很多麻烦
We used to get in so much trouble.
-我们 -迪安娜
- "We"? - Deanna,
你能介绍你的贝塔索人朋友给我吗
can you introduce me to any of your Betazoid friends?
杰克 我感觉你嫉妒膨胀的背后
Jack, I sense you exaggerate your confidence
是你在掩饰自己强烈的不安感
in order to mask an ocean of insecurity.
他们也能感觉到吗 我可以好好利用一下
Will they sense that, too? I can make that work for me.
等等 你造了一条狗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, you made a dog?
是的 它还可以飞呢
Yeah, and it could fly.
还有一次 我们偷了一堆T-88
And another time, we stole bunch of T-88s.
我靠 有紫色条纹的扫描仪吗
Aw, man! The scanners with the purple stripe?
真是太棒了 我们还干了什么
Those are amazing. What else did we do?
我只想说 我错了
I just wanted to say, I was wrong.
还好我们今天放手一搏了
I'm glad we followed our guts today.
你就是我的导师
You are my mentor.
随便啦 呆子
Whatever, nerd. Come on,
不用那么拘束 不用把我当导师
we can hang without me being your mentor.
-我以为你喜欢这种感觉呢 -我的目标改变了
- I thought you wanted that. - Eh, my target kind of moves.
从现在开始 不纠结军衔了
Well, from now on, no more being obsessed with rank.
是时候享受当下了
Time to start appreciating what I have right here.
你知道吗 我喜欢这个新的博勒姆
Hey, you know what? I like this new Boimler.
今天干得漂亮 嘣姆
Good work today, Boomler.
兰塞姆说你是他的得力干将
Ransom says you're one of his best.
谢谢 瑞克舰长
Thank you, Captain Riker, sir!
你请我喝一杯怎么样
Hey, how about you buy me a drink?
这样就扯平了 记得吗
You know, since we're even? Remember?
我把你从外星人手上救了下来
The thing with the aliens where I saved your ass?
我们并没有扯平 这里也不需要花钱
We are not even, and we don't use money.
你怎么了 伙计 你以前很精明的
What's happened to you, man? You used to be sharp.
贝珂特·马利纳
博勒姆 你这个卑鄙的叛徒
Boimler, you backstabbing little weasel!
下次再见到你 我一定揍死你
Yeah, next time I see you, I'm gonna kick your ass.
我真不敢相信你居然升职去泰坦号♥了
I cannot believe that you took a promotion
给我回电♥话♥
to the mother Titan! Call me.
布拉德 我们得走了
Hey, Brad. We got to scoot.
赶紧把靴子穿好了
So get your boots and strap 'em up,
舰长要我们
'cause the captain wants us
护送特洛伊指挥官到图干南四号♥星
to escort Commander Troi to Tulgana IV.
我听说克林贡区很热情的
Ooh, I hear the Klingon district's intense.
安多利镇有一家酒吧你们肯定会喜欢的
There's a bar in Andoria Town you guys would love.
你去过吗
Whoa, you've been there?
是啊 如果你们愿意 我可以带你们转转
Yeah. I can show you around if you want.
哥们 你的平板快炸了 谁给你发消息呢
Dude, your PADD is blowing up. Who is messaging you?
只是个老朋友 她有点生气
She's just an old friend. She kind of got mad
因为我升职来这里了 她会想通的
when I took the promotion here. Eh, she'll get over it.
博勒姆 你不可能一直躲着我的
Boimler! You can't keep ducking me forever.
这个星系很小的
It is a really small galaxy out there.
我迟早会碰到你的
Sooner or later, I'm gonna run into you,
到时候拿你喂阿姆斯 听到了吗
and I'm gonna feed you to an Armus! You hear me?
神经病 小声点
Hey, psycho, keep it down.
-我们要睡觉了 -闭嘴 小詹
- We're trying to sleep. - Oh, shut up, Jen.
对不起 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我刚才在全息甲板上看第一部《企业号♥》
I was watching the first Enterprise on the holo deck.
阿切尔和那些家伙 知道吗
You know, Archer and those guys?
太好看了 那些家伙一路走过来
What a story. Those guys had a long road
真不容易啊
getting from there to here.
图干南星系的航线设置完毕 舰长
Course set for the Tulgana system, Captain.
等候指令
Awaiting your command.
图干南四号♥星
Ah, Tulgana IV.
他们那里有一个小瑞萨星
You know, they have a Little Risa.
那我们要带上瑞萨星的生育小雕像吗
Oh, so then should we take the little horga'hn?
不用 就带我们常用的那个
No. Let's take the one we always use.
好 进入曲速 5 6 7 8
Right. Give me warp in the factor of five, six, seven, eight.
爵士乐
Oh, the jazz.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表