剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我得查清楚 我得... 等等
I got to figure this out. I got to... Wait!
好吧 芭布不是道芬尼人
Okay, okay, okay. So, Barb's not a Dauphin,
但我还没有排除
but I haven't ruled her out
她是不是经过手术改造的卡达西间谍
as a surgically altered Cardassian spy
暗指做过塑性手术的卡戴珊家族
或是克隆运转体 或是
or a transporter clone or--
请容忍♥我这么说 苏利班人
bear with me, bear with me-- a Suliban.
对吧 苏利班人
Right? Right? A Suliban?
马利纳 别说了 芭布不是苏利班人
Mariner, stop it. Barb's not a Suliban.
-但你怎么知道呢 -她只是个好女人
- But how do you know? - She's nothing but a great human lady.
你不能再胡思乱想了
You need to stop spinning out
要接受人们的本色
and accept people for who they are.
安静点 现在我要对自己进行完全大改造
Now be quiet. I got to change everything about me
让她以为我有完全不一样的另一面
to trick her into thinking I'm something I'm not.
计算机 分♥析♥地球历史上最酷的人群
Computer, analyze the coolest people
帮我复♥制♥一套衣服出来
in Earth history and replicate me an outfit,
要童装小号♥
boy size small.
杰特 他以为自己酷的不行
Jet. Ugh, he thinks he's all that.
我可以比他酷上两倍 甚至好几倍
Well, I can be twice as that. I can be even thatter.
芭布 过来 姑娘
Hey, Barb! Get up in here, girl.
风景怎么样
How's the view?
好奇怪
That was weird.
怎么样 船员们 有没有人想
Sup, shippies? Anyone want to partake
来点液态午餐呢
in a little liquid luncherino?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
喝起来
Sip it up.
复♥制♥器 要啤酒 大杯 热的
Replicator, beer, big, hot.
我是说冰的 要冰的
I mean, cold. Get... Make it cold.
我们还有任务在身 你到底怎么了
We're still on duty. Whafs gotten into you?
这才是真正的博穆勒 亲爱的 看来你不知道
This is the real Boimler, baby. Guess you didn't know
你自己在和一个喜欢...
you were dating a dude dog who loves--
布拉德
Brad!
不
Oh, oh! Oh, no.
马利纳 不
Oh. Mariner, no!
搞什么 你刚刚拉我头发了吗
What the fuck? Did you just pull my hair?
对 你刚刚拉她头发了吗
Yeah! D... Yeah, did you just pull her hair?
太过分了 赶紧走开
That is messed up, bro. Get out of here
-趁我还没组建公民法庭审判你 -来吧
- before I do a citizen's court-martial. - Come on,
-布拉德 我帮你一把 -别碰我
- Brad, let me give you a hand. - Don't touch me,
-你这个高个大帅哥 -好吧
- you big hunk hottie. - Okay,
我不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on right now.
你一开始看起来性感极了
First, you come in looking sexy as hell,
但你却表现得很奇怪 毁了你的形象
but then you ruin it by acting all weird.
-我得回去工作了 -我送你过去
- I have to go back to work. - I-I'll walk you there.
不 我自己能走
No! I can walk myself.
走吧 杰特 送我
Come on, Jet. Walk me.
好的 好消息 也许是坏消息
0kay, good news. Maybe bad news.
我99.8%确定她是个蜥人
I am, like, 99.8% sure she's a reptoid.
你能不能别说了 芭布♥什♥么都不是
Gah, will you just drop it?! Barb is not anything.
-除了她是一位伟大的女士 -她说你很性感
- I mean, other than a great lady. - She said you looked sexy.
不 她不可能是人类 她暴露了
No, there's no way she's human. That's her tell.
明显露馅了 听着 如果她是蜥人
That is a huge tell. Look, if she's a reptoid,
她需要一个男性搭档
she's gonna need to find a male partner.
用她的尾巴来刺他
Jab with her reptoid tail.
植入她的卵 跟紧点
Implant her reptoid spawn. Stay close.
你跟我在一起很安全
You're safe with me.
布拉德 不 布拉德
Brad! No! Brad!
长官 平台不适用于低海拔地区
Sir, the platforms aren't rated for low altitudes.
我必须手动操作
I have to be operated manually.
也许舰长那里有进展了
Maybe the captain's making progress.
你们都是杀人犯 不 你们这些疯子
You're all murderers! No, you madmen!
-你的手上沾满鲜血 -她也是进展神速呢
- You'll have blood on your hands! - She's doing great.
就这样 杰特 这就对了
There you go, Jet. That's it.
继续往里塞
Keep pushing it in.
你确定能装得下吗
Are you sure it'll fit? Huh'?
可以硬塞
We'll make it fit.
你们不是
You're not...
做♥爱♥ 我听到了做♥爱♥的声音
Sex? I heard sex.
你一整天都阴阳怪气的
You have been a jerko all day,
现在你又指责我搞外遇
and now you accuse me of cheating'?
抱歉 我很抱歉 我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm an idiot.
我吓坏了 因为你太聪明了
I was freaking out because you're so smart
又漂亮又有趣 而我 我就是我
and pretty and funny, and I'm... I'm just me.
你应该和杰特这样的人在一起
You should be with a guy like Jet.
原来是这一回事吗
That's what this has been about?
布拉德伍德 我和杰特什么都没发生
Bradward, nothing is happening with Jet.
不 我毁了一切 不 不
Oh, no, I ruined everything! No! No, no, no!
都崩塌了 都崩塌了
It's all dissolving. It's all dissolving.
我爱上你是因为你就是你
Look, I fell for you because you're you.
一个可爱的 紧张 精致的小可爱
A sweet, nervous, dainty-hipped nugget.
我们让今天重新开始
Let's try to start today over.
小心尾巴
Watch out for the tail!
马利纳
Mariner!
-你怎么回事 -尾巴呢
- What's your problem? - Where's-where's the tail'?
蜥人有一条带刺的尾巴 他们
Reptoids implant with a barbed tail. They...
她叫芭布[谐音倒刺]
Her name is Barb!
马利纳 怎么回事 我告诉过你了
Mariner, What the hell? I told you.
我只是 我以为
I just... I thought...
我以为她会有条尾巴
I thought there was a tail.
布林森中尉
Lieutenant Brinson,
到伽马轨道平台报到
report to Orbital Platform Gamma.
我们需要手动激活
We need manual activation.
马上到 指挥官
Right away, Commander.
-跟我来吗 -乐意之至
- Hey, come with me? - Love to.
似乎是重新开始一天的好办法
Seems like a good way to start the day over.
和我的人类女友一起
With my human girlfriend!
我怎么会错得这么离谱
How was I so wrong?
怎么了
Oh, What?
外骨骼蜕
Exoskeletal husk?
我没说错 芭布是个寄生虫
I wasn't wrong! Barb's a parasite!
布拉德伍德 等等
Bradward! Bradward, wait!
布拉德沃德 别挡道
Bradward! Get out of my way.
让开 让开 詹妮弗
Move! Move, Jennifer.
布拉德沃德 布拉德沃德 等等
Bradward! Bradward, wait!
-罗恩呢 我要我的T88 -你都不知道
- Where's Ron? I want my T88. - You wouldn't even know
要怎么用T88 还有
what to do with a T88. Besides,
他们对医疗队更有用
they're way better for medical.
-什么 你瞎说 -你知道我用它能做什么吗
- What? That's not true. - You know What I could do With that?
-你知道我能用它做什么吗 -我能解决问题
- You know What I could do with it? - I could solve problems.
我能知道人们什么时候生病
I could figure out when people are sick.
是吗 我能解决问题
Oh, yeah? I could solve problems.
-我可以 -干得漂亮
- I could... - This is great work.
而你们却在同一时间完成了
And you finished at the exact same time.
看来你们都要去温哥华号♥了
Looks like you're both joining the Vancouver.
-祝贺你们 -等等
- Congratulations! - Wait.
你说加入温哥华号♥是什么意思
What do you mean, joining the Vancouver?
我告诉过你 第一个完成的人可以留下T88
I told you, Whoever finished first would get to keep the T88
在这里使用 就在温哥华号♥上
and use it here. On the Vancouver.
我们以为能把它带回喜瑞都号♥
We-we thought we'd get to take it back to the Cerritos.
等一下 我来写转职报告
Hang tight. I'm gonna write up the transfer.
别担心 上将以前是我奶奶的邻居
Don't worry, the admiral used to be my grandma's neighbor.
安静的家伙 他会直接通过的
Quiet guy. He'll push it right through.
电脑 定位博穆勒
Computer, locate Boimler.
地图
糟了 糟了 糟了
Oh, crap, crap, crap, crap.
布拉德伍德·博穆勒 位置:伽马平台
芭芭拉·布林森 位置:伽马平台
请求紧急传送至伽马平台
Requesting emergency transport to Platform Gamma.
授权码 水手8号♥[谐音她的姓氏]
Authorization, uh, Mariner 8.
驳回请求 这是编出来的密♥码♥吗
Request denied. Is that a made-up code?
你是谁 快清空这个频道
Who is this? Clear this channel!
布拉德伍德 等等
Bradward! Bradward, wait!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表