剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
你必须把我重新变成怪胎
Listen, you got to mess me up again.
不是永久的那种 大概两周就行
Not permanently, but maybe, like, a nice two-week freak.
我一直在捣鼓一些古老的等离子体
I have been tinkering with some ancient plasmas.
下午好 我是腾堤
Good afternoon. I'm Tendi.
你今天过得怎么样
How are you today?
她舔了我 真是个怪胎
She licked me. What a weirdo!
看看
Would you look at that?
没什么比得上一个大外星人能够提醒你
Nothing like a big, crazy alien to remind you
为什么"太空探索"是多么有趣的一出戏
why "space explorer" is such a great gig.
是啊 最棒的
Yeah, it's the best.
星舰并不完美 但我的提议依然算数
Well, Starfleet isn't perfect, but my offer still stands.
如果你想要一个领导的机会 我会支持你
If you want a chance to lead by example, I'd have your back.
如果要我为别人晋升的话 那个人肯定是你
Yeah, if I was gonna rank up for anyone, it would be you,
但是 趁我还在下层的时候
but, you know, I still have some stuff to figure out
我还有些事要想明白 我到底想成为什么人
while I'm lower decks, about who I want to be.
也许我会全力以赴 成为舰长
Like, maybe I'll buckle down and become a captain.
也许我不会 大概率不会
Maybe I won't. Probably won't.
-我只是需要时间找到自己 -我知道你能行
- I just need time to find me. - I know you will.
美丽的拉姆齐少尉
Well, well, well, beautiful Captain Ramsey.
我想请你喝一杯
I'd love to buy you a drink.
抱歉 兰塞姆 本能反应
Oh. Sorry, Ransom. Instincts kicked in.
喝酒就免了吧
I'll take a pass on that drink.
整的挺好 拉姆齐
Good one, Ramsey.
我们就喜欢这样闹着玩 她开玩笑呢
That's our thing. She's kidding.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表