剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
-什么 这太离谱了 -但是但是
- What? That's insane. - But-but-but-but...
孩子 你在自取其辱
Son, you're embarrassing yourself.
你要学的还多着呢 马利纳
You got a lot to learn. Mariner,
你去给我们的朋友发个消息吧
why don't you send our friends a message.
说得好 舰长
Good call, Captain.
-什么 你疯了吗 -你到底在干什么
- What?! Are you insane?! - What the hell are you doing?!
你说"发个消息" 不就是发射相位炮吗
You said "Send them a message." That means phasers!
我的意思是发消息邀请他们共进晚餐
It means to send them a message to invite them to dinner!
才不是这个意思
No, it doesn't!
瞄准他们的舰桥
Target their bridge!
住口 住口
Stop! Stop!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?!
怎么了 我只是在告诉你当时的情况
What? I'm just telling you what happened.
你以为我会相信一名星舰军官
You expect me to believe a Starfleet officer
一直都不知道自己的飞船上发生了什么吗
wouldn't know what's going on with their ship at all times?!
我并不以此为荣 不过确实
Look, I'm not proud of it, but yeah.
地图呢
What about the map?
告诉我地图的事
Tell me about the map!
还有地图吗
Uh, there was a map?
这是最关键的部分
That's the most important part!
我在飞船上工作 好吗
Dude, look, I work on a spaceship, all right?
我们没有地图 我们用的是星球绘图
We don't have maps. We have stellar cartography.
你这人怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
把她送入蔑视之缸
Place her in the Tank of Contempt!
有鳗鱼 里面有鳗鱼
Oh! We got eels. There's eels over here.
马利纳没说谎 我当时在场
Mariner's not lying! I was there!
我们没看见地图
We didn't see a map!
也许这只是误会
Perhaps this is a misunderstanding.
你可以不用泡鳗鱼缸了
You may go un-eeled.
暂时的
For now.
下次好运吧 鳗鱼们
Better luck next time, eels.
这家伙为什么这么关心中立区的地图
Why does this guy care so much about a map of the Neutral Zone?
是啊 那地方绝对中立
Yeah, it's so neutral.
你要那种地图有什么用
Yeah, like, what would you even do with a map like that?
我是想不到
I have no idea.
萨曼森·卢瑟福少尉
Ensign Samanthan Rutherford,
也许你能比你那些心不在焉的同事
perhaps you can illuminate me more
告诉我更多的信息
than your unobservant compatriots.
我的生化电子植入装置
Um, well, I mean, my cyborg implant
确实给了我过目不忘的记忆
does give me perfect memory.
那就能派上大用场了
That will be of great use!
告诉我星历57791.1
Tell me of stardate 57791.1.
好的 星历5779... 等等
All right. Stardate 5779, eh-- Hey.
你真的想知道这个吗
Wait, are you sure you want that one?
我还记得很多不错的星历
Just 'cause I have so many great stardates in here.
比这个好就是了
Other than that one.
我就要我说的这个
I want the one I said!
你不会喜欢的
Uh, you're not gonna like it.
当时我正在
So, there I was,
旋转电子脉冲导管的电容
rotating the EPS capacitors.
如果一直让它们朝着一个方向
See, they overheat when you leave them
它们就会过热
facing one direction too long.
♪ 旋转 旋转 旋转一整天 ♪
♪ Rotate, rotate, rotating all day long ♪
-♪ 唱着我的旋转... ♪ -他在这
- ♪ While singing my rotation... ♪ - Ah. There he is!
长官们 想和我一起旋转吗
Hey, sirs! You want to rotate with me?
也许再一起唱支小歌♥
Maybe sing a little song?
如果你听过之前那首...
If you heard the one earlier...
不 你的植入装置存有罗慕伦飞行手册
No! Does your implant have Romulan flight manuals
-和修理信息吗 -现在没有
- and repair information? - Uh, not right now.
-我需要更新 -那就快更
- I'd need to update it. - Then do it. Now!
通常我喜欢在睡觉的时候更新
Uh, well, usually I like to update it while I'm asleep
因为这会扰乱我的...
'cause it kind of messes with my...
-不行 现在就更新 -立刻更新
- No! Do it now! - You do it right this second!
好吧好吧
Okeydokey.
正在更新
三十秒后重启
30 seconds until restart.
-好了吗 -什么 没有 才刚开始
- Is it done yet?! - What? No. It just started.
趁我们等着的这段时间 我先和你说说计划
While we wait, I'll fill you in on the plan.
首先 你都接受过注射了吧
Oh, uh, first off: do you have all your shots?
-什么注射 是打♥针♥吗 -还有十秒
- Wait. Which shots? Like, with needles? - Ten seconds.
等等 等一下 让我
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Let me just...
我们可不希望你染上迪诺布兰食肉菌
We don't want you getting Dinobulan flesh-eating bacteria
正在更新
-在你的鸡... -等等 我的植入装置还有...
- on your pe... - Hold up just a second. My implant is also...
-它会啃噬你的下♥体♥ -我的什么
- It'll eat right through your underpants. - My what?!
我见过 好惨的死法
I've seen it happen. Terrible way to die.
更新完毕
-正在重启卢瑟福 -等等 等等
- Restarting Rutherford. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
正在重启
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
欢迎回来
我好像昏过去了
I think I blacked out
好像还在更新过程中消耗了一些时间
and lost a little bit of time during that update.
你把这些瓦肯人的神经都阻断了 真厉害
Great work nerve-pinching those Vulcans, baby bear.
谁能想到你比他们还擅长
Who knew you'd be better at it than they are?
是吗 但我不知道神经阻断术啊
I did? But I don't know how to nerve-pinch.
这话还是说给斯波克和斯波克听吧
Tell that to Spock and Spock.
我的植入系统重启的时候
Oh, when my implant was rebooting,
肯定它主导了我
it must have taken control.
我们正在进入大气层 准备迎接湍流
We're entering the atmosphere. Brace for turbulence.
长官们 你们不明白 我根本不知道发生了什么
Sirs, you don't understand. I don't know what's going on.
等我们到了博物馆 时间就很紧迫了
When we're in the museum, our window's gonna be really tight.
-博物馆 -我们必须立刻降落
- Museum? - We have to deploy now!
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
检验更新中 系统将于三秒后重启
Verifying update. System will restart in three seconds.
重启中
欢迎回来
-罗慕伦猛禽舰 -小声点
- Romulan Bird-of-Prey? - Quiet!
我们可不希望引人注意
We don't want to draw any attention.
谁的注意 我们在干什么 出什么事了
From who? What are we doing? What's happening?
你们在这里干什么
What are you two doing back here?
我注意你们好久了
You've drawn my attention.
用扇子舞干扰他
Distract him with the fan dance!
抱歉 我现在该做什么
I'm sorry. My what now?
跳舞 孩子 跳舞
Dance, boy! Dance!
出自宾·克罗斯比1976年发行的专辑
感觉很好 感觉没错
Feels good, feels right...
快停下 你在干扰我
Hey! Stop that! Now you're distracting me!
没错 没错
Right. Right.
我想看正常的扇子舞
I want the regular fan dance!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我尽力了
My best.
检测到下载文件
Verifying download.
重启中
欢迎回来
搞什么鬼啊
What the heck?!
有人吗 宇宙空间竟然能站人
Hello? How am I standing in space?
隐形的猛禽舰 等等 这是我偷的吗
Cloaked Bird-of-Prey. Wait. Did I steal this?!
马克·吐温手里有枪
Aah, Mark Twain's got a gun!
比卢普斯 你还好吗
Billups! Oh, man, are you okay?
塔莎 《星际迷航·下一代》主要角色
-塔莎 不要 你后面有个垃圾袋 -天哪
- Tasha, no! The garbage bag's behind you! - Oh, no.
长官 你这是醉氮症状
Sir, you have nitrogen intoxication.
氧含量
危险
空气只够你呼吸60秒
You only have 60 seconds of air left!
别浪费时间了 快进来
Stop goofing around! Get in here!
正在更新
检测到更新 系统将在十秒后重启
Verifying update. System restart in ten second.
更新成功
重启中
当心 不不不 是这里
Watch it! No, no, no, over there!
该死的 隐形 猛禽舰
Stupid... cloaked Bird.
-正在更新克林贡字体 -什么
- Updating Klingon fonts. - What?!
更新这个干什么
Why do I even need that?
千万别碰这些控制按钮
Watch out for the controls!
他们设置好了要...
They're set to...
欢迎回来
戈恩的婚礼
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表