剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, come on.
好吧 但是鳗鱼呢
But-but wh-- Okay, what about, what about the eels?
你把我们像囚犯一样放在蔑视鳗鱼缸里
You held us in contempt, of eels.
好了 行啦 够了
All right, come on. That's enough.
-你把我们浸在鳗鱼里 -你毁了我的派对
- You dipped us in eels! - You ruined my party!
你把我们扔进了鳗鱼群
Those were eels you dipped us in!
-是你 就是你 -你毁了我的派对
- You did that! You did it! - You ruined my party!
今天你们四个差点在答谢晚宴上被杀了
Today you four almost got yourselves killed at a thank-you dinner.
但是 当你们以为正在面对死亡的时候
But, the way you stood up for Starfleet
支持星际舰队的方式
while you thought you were staring death in the face
值得称赞
deserves commendation.
可能吧
I guess.
今后 我们会尽量让船员们知道一切信息
Going forward, we'll make an effort to keep the crew more informed.
喜瑞都号♥将成为公开透明的代名词
The Cerritos will be synonymous with clarity.
等等 克拉为什么会被罗慕伦人抓住
Wait, so then what did Clar do to get captured
我错过了那部分
by the Romulans? I-I missed that part.
这很复杂
Well, it's-it's complicated.
既然你知道这不是审判
Why did you let him hurt us with eels
为什么还让他用鳗鱼伤害我们
if you knew it wasn't a trial?
我们必须尊重外星政♥府♥的风俗习惯
We have to honor the local customs of alien governments.
你能告诉我渗透中立区的秘密小组
And can you tell me who was on that secret team
当时的成员是谁吗
that infiltrated the Neutral Zone?
我不能
Uh, I'm not at liberty to...
你为什么不能直接向瓦肯人借猛禽舰
And why couldn't you just ask the Vulcans to borrow
他们从哪里弄来的
the Bird-of-Prey? And where did they get it?
为什么这是喜瑞都号♥的工作
And why was that a job for the Cerritos?
为什么不是企业号♥的工作 或者
Why couldn't it have just been a job for, like, the Enterprise, or...
你们知道吗 这是机密
Okay, you know what? It's classified.
都是机密 解散
It's all classified. Dismissed!
各位 看看我们所谓的公开透明的舰长
Hey, everybody, look, we got Captain Clarity over here.
我说了解散
I said dismissed!
其实我不介意 知道的更多就意味着更多的工作
Honestly, this is fine with me. Knowing things means more work.
其实我一直都知道这是派对
Well, I, for one, knew it was a party the whole time.
可不嘛
Yeah, right, dude.
-本来就是 -那你为什么哭
- I did. - Then why were you crying?
我只是 那里很冷啊
I just-- i-it was cold in there.
我的角膜很敏感 我说过的
I've got sensitive corneas. I told you.
我向你们发起决斗
I challenge you all to a duel.
选择你们的武器
Pick your weapons.
我挑选我的大脑
I pick the mind.
滚蛋 Q 拉倒吧
Get out of here, Q! No.
我们今天受够了随机的东西
We are done with random stuff today.
不会再陪你玩你的Q垃圾了
We're not dealing with any of your Q bullshit.
拜托 马利纳
Oh, s'il vous plaît, Mariner.
我想对人类进行终极考验
I want to put humanity to the ultimate test.
我不是法国人 不行
Okay, I'm not French. No.
-去找皮卡德吧 -皮卡德
- Go find Picard. - Oh, Picard.
他不好玩 老是引用莎士比亚的话
He's no fun, he's always quoting Shakespeare,
还老酿酒
he's always making wine.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表