剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
喜瑞都号♥和她的船员
The Cerritos and her crew
都表现优异 弗里曼舰长
have performed admirably, Captain Freeman.
我们已经修好了科沃帕上的废旧水管
We've repaired the waste pipe on Khwopa
现在只需要等待鲁比多号♥
and are waiting on the Rubidoux.
很好 我得走了
Very good. I've got to go.
这些劳特种子太不稳定了
These rulot seeds are highly volatile.
Rulot是一种卡达西的农业植物
我可能要随时待命准备种下它们
I may be called to plant them at any moment.
祝任务顺利 舰长
Godspeed, Captain.
好了 他们可能要种下种子
Okay, so, they might plant seeds?
听起来他们正在执行很重要的任务
Well, sounds like they're on a very important mission.
奇怪 鲁比多号♥早该到了
Strange. The Rubidoux should have arrived by now.
代顿舰长不会那么准时
Well, Captain Dayton isn't exactly punctual,
不过我们还是可以问一下
but we may as well follow up.
开启远距离扫描
Initiate long-range scan.
马利纳
Mariner,
-如果你不介意的话 -我
- if you don't mind? - Me.
对 当然可以
Right. Sure thing.
来吧
Uh, here we go.
对不起 等等
Ah! Uh, s-sorry! Hold on. Uh...
也许马利纳不像你记忆中的那么机灵
Perhaps Mariner isn't as apt as you recall.
大家别动 等等 它会
Nobody move! Just wait. It'll...
-它会自己关掉的 -行啦
- It'll tire itself out. - Hey.
呼吸 你可以的
Just breathe. You've got this.
注意
星际舰队医疗隔离区
我从来不知道星际舰队里有这么多事故
Wow, I never knew there were this many accidents in Starfleet.
这正是第14分部存在的意义
Which is exactly why Division 14 exists:
掩盖星际舰队想要忽略的错误
to hide the mistakes Starfleet would like to ignore.
听上去不太像星际舰队的风范
Oh, well, that doesn't sound very Starfleety.
上将们不想逼着手下的军官们
The admirals wouldn't want to
和一个身体一边加速成长
jeopardize the allegiance of their officers
另一边逆龄的人一起工作
by forcing them to work alongside a man
这样会破坏下级对他们的忠诚
whose body is equal parts accelerated growth and reverse aging.
没错 盯着我看
That's right. Stare at me.
我没有盯着你
I-I wasn't s-staring.
这怪人被外星马踢感染了
The freak infected by an alien horse bite,
注定要像半个流氓一样度日
doomed to live out his days as half a rascal.
每个人都宁愿转移视线也不愿治愈我们
Everyone would rather avert their gaze instead of curing us.
我们"不方便"
We're inconvenient.
但不是有专门治疗这方面的专家吗
But aren't there specialists who specialize in this?
你去把这话告诉詹娜少尉
Tell that to Ensign Jenna,
她还暴露于三角洲辐射
exposed to delta radiation.
或者埃利斯和桑德森
Or Ellis and Sanderson.
中微子场运输机事故
Neutrino field transporter accident.
-我们所有部位都有两个 -几乎所有部位
- We have two of everything. - Almost everything.
还有安东尼
And Anthony.
安东尼你好 它以前是个人吗
Hi, Anthony. Did it used to be a man?
是的 这就是我们的假设
Yeah, that's what we're assuming.
别担心 狗 你不应该和这些怪胎在一起
Don't worry, The Dog. You don't belong here with these freaks.
我一有机会我就把你救出来
I'll break you out first chance I get.
别这样 你让事情听起来更糟了
Come on, you're making it sound worse than it is.
我们都要去一个度假星球
I mean, we're all going to a resort planet
上面有温柔的护士之类的
with gentle nurses and whatnot.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
农场
The Farm?
你真的认为他们要带我们去天堂星球
You really think they're taking us to a paradise planet?
等等 是的 我... 那我们去哪儿
Wait, yeah. I... Then where are we going?
哪都别想去 我们在这里已经好几个月了
Nowhere. We've been here for months.
这里就是农场
This is The Farm!
是鲁比多号♥ 上尉
It's the Rubidoux, Captain.
联邦星舰鲁比多号♥
所有系统似乎都离线了
All systems appear to be off-line.
上个月我告诉代顿把她的能量线圈换掉
I told Dayton to get her energy coils replaced last month.
看来我是对的
Looks like I was right.
如果停电了 他们可能躲在一个安全屋里
If power's out, they're probably holed up in a safe room,
像上次一样等待救援
waiting for rescue, just like last time.
杜迦 马利纳 沃伦
Durga, Mariner, Warren,
你们和我一起走 我们帮他们搭电
you're with me. Let's give them a jump.
工程部断电了
Power has been interrupted in engineering.
杜迦 让主系统恢复正常
Durga, get the main systems back on line.
马利纳和我会找出船员藏身的地方
Mariner and I will figure out where the crew is holed up.
对我来说应该是个简单的修理 舰长
Should be a simple repair for me, Captain.
每15分钟报告一次 找个人在代顿舰长
Check in every 15 minutes. Oh, and someone make sure
感谢我又救她一命的时候
to get a picture of me and Captain Dayton
给我们拍一张照片
when she thanks me for saving her ass again.
不好意思 新靴子
Sorry. Uh, new boots.
你怎么回事 我真的需要你表现更好一点
What is going on with you? I really need you to step it up.
对不起 是的 不 我会做得更好
Sorry. Yeah, no, I'll do better.
就是这双该死的靴子 这双靴子就像
You know, it's these darn boots. These boots are, like...
我有... 我想要一双
I got... I... Well, I wanted to get,
-一只靴筒更长的靴子 -别再说靴子了
- like, a taller boot. - Stop with the boots!
怎么了 姑娘
What's up, girl?
-怎么了 -你要对讲机吗
- What's wrong? - You... You want walkies?
来吧 走吧
Oh, come on. Let's go.
听着 两点要换班
Listen up. There's a shift change at 0200.
这是我们夺取飞船的机会
It's our chance to take the ship.
你说的是叛变
You're talking about a mutiny.
没错 我们会找到我们自己的星球
Exactly. We'll find our own planet
我们不会被当作失败的科学实验品
where we won't be treated like failed science experiments.
今晚 怪胎反击
Tonight, freaks fight back!
怪胎反击 怪胎反击
Freaks fight back! Freaks fight back!
兄弟 怪胎团结就不再是怪胎了
Brother, freaks united are freaks no more.
跟我说吧 怪胎反击
Say it with me. Freaks fight back!
没错 怪胎反击
Yeah. Freaks fight back.
怪胎反击
Freaks fight back!
他们都这么高喊
...is what they were all chanting.
群魔齐喊
We were all doing it in unison.
叛变 在我的船上 他们怎么敢
Mutiny? On my ship? How dare they!
长官 他们只是想要更多的信息
Sir, they just want more information.
我想如果我们都坐在会议室里
I think if we all sat down in a conference room
好好谈谈
and talked it out...
如果那些怪胎认为他们可以叛变
If those freaks think they can mutiny,
他们就等着失望吧
they're in for a rude awakening.
不不 我告诉你就是为了保证没人会受伤
No, no, no! The only reason I told you is so nobody gets hurt.
我们都是星际舰队 我们必须遵守规则
We're all Starfleet. We have to follow the rules.
-我就是规则 -等等
- I am the rules. - Wait!
我们再谈谈 长官 别告诉他们我告密了
We can talk this out! Sir! Don't tell them I tattled!
有人吗
Um, hello?
有人吗 鲁比多号♥的船员
Hello, Rubidoux people? Hello?
这些家伙在哪里
Oh, where are these guys?
你是怎么每天都干这些事的 太无聊了
How do you do this every day? It is so boring.
你以前很喜欢太空奥秘
You used to love space mysteries.
对 我以前很笨
Yeah. I used to be dumb.
这只是一种理解方式
That's one way to look at it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我期待和我在学院认识的
I expected to be working with
星际舰队大拿一起工作
the capable Starfleet badass I knew at the Academy,
不是你现在这副鬼样子
not whatever you are now.
对 我本来想和我有趣的朋友一起工作
Yeah, and I expected to be working with my fun friend,
-不是个 -等等
- not a total... - Hold it.
这些门都是人工密封的
These doors have been manually sealed.
退后 我们是星际舰队
Stand down. We're Starfleet.
-我不想死 我不想死 -代顿舰长
- I don't want to die. I don't want to die. - Captain Dayton.
舰长 舰长 你会没事的
Whoa, Captain, Captain, you're gonna be okay.
不 那东西还在外面
No! That thing is still out there!
外面除了喜瑞都号♥以外什么都没有
There's nothing outside except the Cerritos.
你不明白 我们就在它里面
You don't understand! We're inside of it!
时机到了 我们来震动整个飞船吧
It's time. Let's shake the ship!
-你以为你在干什么 -没有什么
- What do you think you're doing? - Uh... nothing.
叛变使你们成为叛徒
Mutiny makes you traitors!
叛变 不 这些只是道具
Mutiny? No, these are just props
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表