剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉耽搁了
Apologies for the delay.
你不是我今天要审问的唯一的联邦间谍
You aren't the only Federation spy I'm interrogating today.
Beckett Mariner少尉
Ensign Beckett Mariner!
啊,没什么大不了的。我也没别的事
Ah, no biggie. I don't have anything else going on.
让我们看看你尝过我的折磨者之后还能这么气定神闲
We'll see if you're so cavalier after a taste of my...excruciator!
准备好开口了吗?
Ready to talk?
是的
Yes.
我和我吗一起而不是在她背后工作才几个月
It's only been a couple of months working with my mom,instead of behind her back
妈妈和舰长的界限就已经变得模糊了
the line between mom stuff and captain stuff has gotten real fuzzy.
你们的舰长是你妈?
Your captain is your mother?
是的,女士,大家都知道,继续啊
Yeah, lady,everybody knows that, keep up!
我还以为你很擅长这个呢
I thought you were good at this.
Ow!
我过去老是溜走,做各种没记录在案的次要任务
I used to sneak away and do all sorts of little,off-the-book side missions
还从来没告诉她
without cluing her in.
这不可能
ow that's impossible!
她还挺高兴呢
She's so happy.
这事情很挺好,但是我快要失去理智了
It's very sweet,but I am losing my mind.
我不知道这事情我还能做多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
守卫
Guards!
我的天哪,Mariner,快把我从这儿弄出来
Oh, my God, Mariner,you got to get me out of here!
他们一直拿光照我 - 滚蛋,老娘还在生你气呢
They keep showing me lights.-No, I am still mad at you.
蛤,就因为我去了泰坦号♥吗?
What, for going to the Titan?
但是你知道我就想得到晋升啊
But you knew I wanted to get a promotion.
你应该是我的人生导师啊
You're supposed to be my mentor.
你在我值班的时候就走了
You snuck off in the middle of my shift
连句再见都不说
without saying goodbye.
你知道现在谁说我最好的朋友吗?
You know who my best friend is now?
我妈,这就跟我的工作一样糟糕
My mom-- it sucks,it's like work.
听着,我只是个全息影像好吗
Look, I'm a hologram, okay?
我相信真正的Boimler有他的理由
I'm sure real Boimler had his reasons.
我不知道,也许,你曾经......恐吓他?
I don't know, maybe,did you ever... intimidate him?
什么?-别走,别走,别走啊Mariner?
What? No, shut up-No, no, no! Mariner?
啊
Aah!
你就这样抛弃了你的队友?
You're abandoning your fellow officer?
是的,是他先这样的
Yeah, well, he did it first.
快阻止她
Stop her!
听着,我从来没有要求过特殊待遇
Look, I never asked for special treatment.
我不是那样的人,不过我也不会拒绝
That is not my style. I mean,I won't turn it down, though.
哦,等等,那倒让我当了坏人了?
Oh, wait, does that make me a bad person?
你就是个大坏蛋
You are an extremely bad person.
哇哦,你真的很讨厌!
Wow, you are nasty!
言语和刑具一样伤人,是吧?
Words can hurt just as much as torture equipment, all right?
好
Good!
我想我得习惯这些,你知道的
I guess I'll just have to get used to it, you know?
生活总是在改变
Life is all about change.
我总以为我妈她想把我踢出星际舰队
I just always thought she'd kick me out of Starfleet.
你跑不掉的!-是吧?
You'll never escape!
-Right?
哦,等等,你说的是这个拘留中心啊
Oh, wait, you're talking about the detention center?
来吧,睁大眼睛看看,我已经成功了
Come on, I'm, like, practically escaped already, read the room.
哦
Oh!
他们锁定我们了!
They're locking weapons!
哦,别跟个那什么似的
Oh, stop being such a...
-[nearby trilling]
背景有颤音
电脑,暂停程序
Computer, pause program.
你想干嘛,Jennifer?
What do you want, Jennifer?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
有氧运动,加上一些力量训练
Cardio,plus a little strength training.
所以你是通过安排越卡达西人的狱来锻炼?
So you work out by staging Cardassian prison breaks?
对啊,你怎么锻炼?-呃 ,瑜伽
Yeah, what do you do?-Uh, yoga.
哇哦,真别致!-随便吧
Wow, how unique!-Whatever.
舰长要你去她的待命室
Captain wants you in her ready room.
听着,我知道我不该有人际冲突Look, I know we're not supposed to have interpersonal conflict,
但我真的很讨厌这个Andorian
but I really hate that Andorian.
好吧,咱们继续。电脑,恢复程序
All right, here we go.Computer, resume program.
你在干嘛?你干嘛做深蹲?
What are you--Why are you squatting?
我们要死了!快住手!
We're going to die. Stop that!
不行,今天是练腿日
I can't-- it's leg day.
舰长日志:Cerritos号♥已经完成了在Apergos星的第二次接触任务
Captain's log:The Cerritos is finishing second contact duties on Apergos.
就我个人而言,我女儿
On a personal note, my daughter
有个另外的次要任务请求
has yet another side mission request.
当我同意给他更多自主♥权♥时,
When I agreed to give her more autonomy,
我从未意识到我会经常迎合她的心血来潮。
I never realized how often I would be catering to her whims.
看来是我老了
It's getting a bit old.
妈,你不必每次我们一起的任务都留个小饰品
Mom, you don't have to keep a trinket from every side mission we do together.
这是什么?
What even is this?
那是你给Vornilians人喝根汁时戴的感恩面具。
That's a gratitude mask fromwhen you gave root juice to the Vornilians.
好吧,好吧
Right. Right, right,right, right.
说到这里
Speaking of which...
我想在离开这个星系前最后再做件事
I want to do one last thing before we leave system.
你只管去干-他们的首都太脏了
Of course you do.-The capital city is filthy.
工业革命之后他们估计就没清洗过
They never cleaned up after their industrial revolution.
我可以给他们清洗几栋楼吗?Can I power-wash a couple buildings?
我是说,如果当地人看到效果有多好
I mean, if the locals see how good it can be,
可能他们就会自己开始清洗了
maybe they'll start cleaning up on their own.
官方说法:不行
Officially, no.
星际舰队不在乎美观
Starfleet does not prioritize aesthetics.
但是作为你的酷老妈
But as your cool mom,
我会让你大胆去干
I say go for it.
外遣队已经在等候您的命令,舰长
The away team is awaiting your orders, Captain.
不好意思,指挥官,我忘了你还在这儿
Sorry, Commander,I forgot you were there.
这事最近经常发生
That does tend to happen a lot these days.
Apergosian的领导人只要选个子空间通讯号♥码
The Apergosian high leader just needs to select a subspace communication number
我们就可以撤了
and we'll be good to go.
可以,这事情你全权负责
Sure, you're authorized to proceed.
哦,jack,还有件事情
Oh, and, Jack?
要确保Mariner得到她想要的东西
Make sure Mariner gets whatever she needs.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
[谢谢你,Jack!
Thanks, Jack!
嘿,你们见到我的PADD了吗?我刚刚把Ransom羞辱了一顿
Hey, have you guys seen my PADD? I just zinged Ransom so hard.
我得在忘记这事之前赶紧记下来
I got to do a personal log before I forget.
你有检查过Boimler的铺位吗
Did you check Boimler's bunk?
如果他知道了我们把他的铺位当垃圾场,他会疯的
He'd lose his mind if he knew we were using this for storage.
他可能在泰坦号♥上有个自己的大单间
He probably has a huge room to himself on the Titan.
对啊,他可能和Riker一起服役很兴奋呢
Yeah, he's probably so excited about serving with Riker
他从没想过咱们
he isn't thinking about us at all.
芜湖!
Okey dokey!
Barnes少尉刚刚确定了今晚和我约会
Ensign Barnes just confirmed our date for tonight.
哇,他可是个辣妹!你紧张吗?
Whoa, she's crazy hot!Are you nervous?
等等,这听起来有点耳熟
Wait, that sounds familiar.
不,一点儿不紧张,今晚会很棒的
No, not nervous at all. This is gonna be great.
事实上你去年就和Barnes约会了
Oh, actually, you went on a date with Barnes last year
然后那事儿结局不太好。她不在乎无法超控
and it wasn't a good match. She didn't care that a red alert
维修舱口70访问协议的红色警报
failed to override maintenance hatch 70's access protocol--
这事你能想象?
can you imagine?
没事儿啊,这是我们第三次约会
That's okay-- this is our third date.
这太棒了,Barnes少尉超酷的。
It's been pretty great. Ensign Barnes is super cool.
哦哦,好吧
Oh! Oh, okay.
呃,又走错路了
Eh, went the wrong way again.
你觉得Rutherford有点不对劲吗?
Does Rutherford seem off to you?
对啊,他一直这样啊,怎么了?
Yeah, always. Why?
去年他讨厌梨子
Last year, he didn't like pears.
但是他现在天天吃
And now he eats them all the time.
我的意思是他的植入物和他的大脑被撕开,
I mean, his implant and part of his brain got ripped out
然后又放回去了,所以他才会喜欢梨子
of his head and put back in,so "liking pears"
听起来好像问题不大
doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
那Barnes呢?三次约会呢?
What about Barnes? Three dates?
他就不应该喜欢她。-Tendi?
He's not supposed to like her. -Tendi?
要是Ruetherford和别人约会让你讨厌
if Rutherford dating someone bugs you,
或许你该找他谈谈
maybe you should talk to him.
蛤?我才不关心那个呢
Ha! No, I don't care about that.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表