剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna puke.
还有什么
What else?
那个房♥间里都是开关和转盘
That's a room of switches and dials
你永远也不用进去
you'll never need to go into.
实际上那是个很重要的处理中心
It's actually a pretty important processing hub.
没人知道那个房♥间是干什么的
Nobody knows what that room is.
是个模式缓冲器维修通道
It's a pattern-buffer maintenance access.
她知道的 她在开玩笑
She knows that. She's being funny.
这是博穆勒的藏身之处
Ah, and this is Boimler's hidey closet,
是他像男孩一样假装自己是船长的地方
where he pretends to be a captain like a big boy.
这样参观真是糟透了
This is not a good tour!
没错 我们可能会睡走廊
So, yeah, we kind of sleep in a hallway.
听起来有点不尽如人意
It's a little disappointing,
但是归根结底 如果你晋升了
but eventually, when you rank up,
你就会有自己的房♥间
you get your own room.
优点是我们离浴室很近
We're pretty close to the showers, which is nice.
但是确实会有点霉味
Does get kind of musty, though.
很奇怪因为我们用声波淋浴器
Which is weird 'cause the showers are sonic.
这...太棒了
It's... perfect.
都安顿好以后 你应该去医务室
Well, once you get settled, you should probably check in
跟韦斯特莱克护士办理登记手续
with Nurse Westlake in Medical.
你要协助他填些基本的...
You'll be assisting him with some basic...
我们去参观全息甲板
Ooh, let's go check out the holodeck.
-她没时间去 -你怎么知道
- She doesn't have time for that. - How do you know?
因为我是她的联络员
Because I'm her liaison.
好吧 那现在几点了
Oh, yeah, then what time is it?
不许查 因为如果她没时间
And don't check, because if she doesn't have time,
那说明你知道现在什么时间
then you should know what time it is.
不然你就是故弄玄虚
Otherwise, you're just trying to sound important.
那么 现在几点了
So, what time is it?
欢迎来到全息甲板
Welcome to the holodeck.
整艘船上最棒的地方
Easily the best part of the ship.
曲速核心才是最棒的
The warp core is the best part of the ship,
之后是舰桥
uh, followed by the bridge,
还有光子鱼雷发射管 鲸鱼探测器操作台
the photon torpedo tubes, cetacean ops...
老兄 曲速核心不过就是很大的发光管道
Dude, the warp core is just a big glowing tube.
我爱曲速核心 曲速核心超棒
I love the warp core. The warp core rules.
不 才不是
No, it doesn't.
计算机 给我们找个夏威夷海滩
Computer, find us a beach in Hawaii.
这是什么
What is this?
太厉害了 它做了什么
This stuff is crazy. What does it do?
它会带你去各个地方还会让你起疹子
Oh, it just gets everywhere and gives you a rash.
沙子会让你起疹子吗
You get a rash from sand?
-什么 你不会么 -不 没人会这样
- What, you don't? - No. Nobody does.
天啊 我经常这样
Oh, God, I always do.
来吧 尝试一下
Go ahead, take her for a spin.
计算机 带我们去猎户座的艾达沙克中心
Computer, can you put us in the Adashake Center on Orion?
我入伍之前没机会来
Wow, I never made time to go before I enlisted.
很酷 对吧 你可以去几乎所有能想到的地方
Pretty cool, right? You can go almost anywhere you can imagine.
-来吧 博穆勒 该你了 -我想不到
- Come on, Boimler. Give it a whirl. - I-I don't know.
拜托 总有你想去的地方
Come on, there has to be somewhere you'd love to be.
那...计算机 去曲速核心
Um... Computer, show us the warp core.
太棒了
Wow! Amazing.
真是工程学造就的丰功伟绩
What an impressive feat of engineering.
你有时候真的会惹毛我
You really bum me out sometimes.
博穆勒少尉 到舰桥报到
Ensign Boimler, report to the bridge.
你在舰桥工作
You work on the bridge?
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
因为他们优待那些遵守规则的人
Because they appreciate people who follow the rules.
现在谁无话可说了呢
Who's boring now?
来了
On my way.
他经常到上面去吗
Wow, does he get to go up there a lot?
大概是有人打翻饮料或者其他东西的时候
Nah, just whenever someone spills a drink or something.
计算机 加载马利纳的程序
Computer, load Mariner program
"全♥裸♥奥利匹克训练人员"
"all-nude Olympic training facility."
你可能要稍微退后一点
You might want to back up a bit.
这是个充满细节的程序
Wow, this is a very detailed program.
再见 指挥官
Farewell, Commander.
再次谢谢你的款待 总理
Thanks again for your hospitality, Chancellor.
一旦补给装载完成我们会...
We'll be sending construction teams down to help with the...
我们会派遣施工队
to help with the subspace comm array
协助安装子空间通讯装置
as soon as we load up the supplies.
兰塞姆向喜瑞都号♥ 五人传送
Ransom to Cerritos. Five to beam up.
你是不是应该去检查一下 指挥官
Should you get that looked at, sir?
我没事
Eh, I'll be fine.
-晚上去喝一杯怎么样 -你懂的
- Want to grab a drink tonight? - You know it.
没什么能比顺利的第二次接触之后
Nothing like a cold beer
来杯冰啤酒更爽的了
after a smooth second contact.
我就是这么想的
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
舰桥
Bridge.
少尉
Ensign.
对不起 怎么了
Sorry, what?
我刚才说你为什么没有到岗 少尉
I said why aren't you at your post, Ensign?
兰塞姆 报告
Ransom, report.
和戈拉高等会议的合作
Coordination with the Galardonian high council
已经提前完成了 船长
is ahead of schedule, Captain.
很好 有情况随时通知我
Excellent. Keep me posted.
少尉 你跟我来
Ensign, you're with me.
布拉德·博穆勒
Brad Boimler.
生于莫德斯托 加州 79年授衔
Born Modesto, California, commissioned in '79.
没有一次处分 你有记录日志么
Not a single demerit. You keep a personal log?
-有时候一天五次 -太多了
- Sometimes five a day. - That's excessive.
你未来有志于船长的位子吗
Do you see a captain's chair in your future?
希望如此 长官
I hope so, ma'am.
我预见了你无限的潜力 孩子
Well, I see a lot of potential in you, son,
所以我给你安排了一个特别的任务
which is why I'm giving you a special assignment.
真的吗 我是说 我随时待命
Really? I mean, of course, yes, whatever you need.
盯紧马利纳少尉
Keep an eye on Ensign Mariner.
如果她触犯规定 我要详细报告
If she breaks protocol, I want a full report.
抱歉 长官 有什么问题吗
Sorry, ma'am, is something wrong?
我喜欢遵守规则的船员
I like my crew working in lockstep.
喜瑞都号♥不能有人打擦边球
There isn't any wiggle room on the Cerritos.
很多人的性命都可能受威胁 有异议吗
Not when lives are at stake. Do you disagree?
-没有 长官 -很好 去吧
- No, ma'am. - Good. Dismissed.
少尉 这件事保密 可以吗
Ensign, let's keep this between us, shall we?
什么
What? Oh, man,
我应该削减在偏导仪的工作
I would kill to work on the deflector dish.
我一天大部分时间花在修理食物复♥制♥机上
Most of my day is spent repairing food replicators.
他们坏的这么频繁吗
They really break that often?
也就在你把食物放进去的时候
Only when you get food in 'em.
至少你不用
Ah, at least you don't have to be around
待在上尉指挥官比卢普斯旁边
Lieutenant Commander Billups.
学会怎么和一个女人讲话
Knowing how to talk to women
大概是这家伙的最后防线
is kind of that guy's final frontier.
-无理取闹 -对 对不起
- That is illogical! - Oh! S-Sorry.
他是你的朋友吗
I-Is he a friend of yours?
不不不 是这个瓦肯植入装置
No, no, no, no-- it's this Vulcan implant.
长♥期♥间歇性的抑制我的情绪反应
It keeps on randomly suppressing my emotional reactions.
对不起 这很奇怪
Sorry if this is making it weird.
我只是还没习惯当生化人
I'm just not used to being a cyborg yet.
说实话 我爸爸是生化人
Actually, my dad was a cyborg.
夏克斯又打翻了他的拿铁么
Shaxs drop his latte again?
-手跟婴儿一样小的家伙 -不是
- Guy's got baby hands. - No.
"计算机 找个倒霉蛋把这些打扫干净"
"Computer, send me a suck-up to clean up my mess.
"我身强体壮但是手太小了 结束"
I have a giant torso and little hands. Over."
-对吧 -没错 很好笑
- Right? - Yeah, hilarious.
好了各位 接下来的计划你们清楚了
All right, people, you know the plan.
我们安装这些装置 让..."戈拉人"
Let's get this array set up so the, uh, "Galardonians"
可以和其余的星际联邦通讯
can communicate with the rest of the Federation.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表