剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
命令我们寻找内爆的替代方案
has ordered us to look for alternatives to implosion.
我要安排你们两个
I'm gonna have you two run diagnostics
运行模拟主机诊断
on the simulation mainframe.
T88你们用着趁手吗
You both comfortable using T88s?
是的 长官 趁手 太趁手了
Yes, sir. So comfortable. Super comfortable.
我喜欢你们的热情
Ha. I like that enthusiasm.
这样吧 谁先完工
Tell you what, whoever finishes first
谁就能拥有T88
gets their very own T88.
等等 你是说我们不用还了
Wait. You mean, like, we get to keep them?
还是说只是暂时借给我们
Or-or is this, like, a borrow thing?
最终我们得还回来 对吧
Like, we're gonna have to give them back, right?
不 我说给你就是真给你
Nope. I mean keep, like "you keep it."
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
我怕我是在做梦
Just checking if this is a dream.
我感觉芭布有点不对劲
I've got a bad feeling about Barb.
真的是 她居然跟杰特交往过
I know. I can't believe she used to date Jet!
那家伙就像撒了塔克三世糖屑的柯克圣代
That guy's like a Kirk sundae with Trip Tucker sprinkles.
我没跟你开玩笑
I'm not messing around.
芭布完全不是你能高攀得起的
Barb is way, way, way out of your league.
杰特就高攀得起 我...
Not out of Jet's league. I...
我要健身了 开始吧
I-I got to get jacked. Here we go.
布拉德 当星舰上的恋情
Brad, when a Starfleet relationship
美好得有些不现实时
seems too good to be true, then...
红色警报 可能真的是这样
red alert, man-- it probably is.
你觉得她背着我出轨了吗
You think she's cheating on me?!
不 我觉得她是一个要把你吃掉的秘密外星人
No! I think she's a secret alien who's gonna eat you
或是一个罗慕伦间谍 或是一个妖艳魅魔
or a Romulan spy or a salt succubus
或是一个机器人 或是被掉包的小孩
or an android or a changeling
或是那种穿着连衣衫的辣妹
or one of those sexy people in rompers
仅仅因为你踩到草坪上 她们就会杀了你
that murders you just for going on the grass!
不好意思 你的意思是
I'm sorry, you're saymg
因为芭布又厉害又漂亮 还在和我约会
that because Barb is awesome and hot and dating me
她就成外星人了吗
that she's an alien?
这太扯了 马利纳
That is messed up, Mariner!
你这样可不好
That is not cool.
这是真的 布拉德伍德
This is real, Bradward.
我见过这种事
I have seen stuff, man.
当时我还在基多号♥上服役
Like back when I was serving on the Quito...
你们啊
You guys...
听说了企业号♥上发生的事吗
Ooh, you hear What happened on the Enterprise?
很显然 德塔有个邪恶的双胞胎兄弟
Apparently, Data's got an evil twin brother
和博格人合伙了
who teamed up with the Borg.
太疯狂了 对吧
Crazy, right?
这些家伙真是每周都有新鲜事
What? Man, it's like a new thing every week with those guys.
没错 给我们也留下点神秘感吧
Right. Like, leave some unknown for the rest of us.
你们这对真甜
You guys are such a great couple.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我找到了完美的另一半
I found the perfect guy.
我不完美 好吗
Look, I'm not perfect, okay?
但我有完美的朋友
But I do have the perfect friends.
不 尼克 你就是这艘飞船上
Uh, no, Niko, you are the nicest, smartest,
最帅最好最聪明的人
handsomest guy on this ship.
要么是这样
I mean, it's either that
要么你就是哈沃吉安变形怪
or you're a Harvongian shape-changer.
你实在太帅了
I mean, you're too handsome.
尼克
Niko?
不
No!
变形怪
Shape-changer.
安吉 不
Angie! No!
我不会再眼睁睁看着一张脸在我面前融化了
I'm not gonna sit around and let a face get melted.
不能再发生这种事
Not again.
你不许离开我的视线 先生
You're not leaving my sight, mister.
芭布和杰特在一起的时间越长
Every minute Barb spends with Jet
我失去她的几率就越大
puts me closer to losing her.
我必须做点什么
I got to do something.
我也一样
And so do I.
听好了 我们要转移
Okay, listen up! We will relocate
三吨♥重的卫星尘埃 供人们祭拜
three tons of moon dust for people to worship.
农工班组将会配备重力系统制♥造♥潮汐
The farmers will have gravity systems installed for the tides.
你们三个 你们的老家
And you three, your ancestral homes
将会被转移到第六卫星
will be relocated to the sixth moon,
严格来说 现在反正也变成第五卫星了
which will now technically be the fifch anyway.
大家没有意见吧
Does that work for everyone?
-我没意见 -好的
- It works for me. -Okay.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这颗卫星能够阻挡来自米科特斯三号♥的污染
This moon blocks pollution from Mixtus III
防止影响米克特斯二号♥的人们
from reaching my people on Mixtus II.
没有这颗卫星 我们就完了
Without this moon, we'll perish.
但如果我们不毁了它
But if we don't destroy it,
米克特斯三号♥星的人们就完了
the folks on Mixtus III will perish.
我知道 这个问题无解
I know. It's an impossible problem.
我们是星际舰队
Well, we're Starfleet.
我们的任务就是解决无解的问题
Figuring out impossible problems is what we do,
大家保持冷静
so let's just keep calm and, uh, try
-试着想想办法 -不 如果你炸了卫星
- to think of a solution. - No! If you blow up that moon,
你们就是杀人犯 你们的双手会沾满鲜血
you're murderers! You'll have blood on your hands!
闭嘴 让我思考
Shut up and let me think!
好吧 大家听好了
All right, listen up, everybody.
每个轨道平台都会留有
Each of our orbital platforms will maintain
一个牵引机 来对卫星碎片进行控制
a tractor spread to control lunar debris.
"达布里干酪" 你们在搞奶酪派对吗
"Da Brie"? What is this, a cheese party?
亲爱的 是我
Babe, it's me.
好了 好了 没事
Okay, okay. Yep.
-好吧 -别担心 我能解决
- Okay. - Hey, don't worry, buddy. I got it.
好的
All right.
-谢谢 杰特 -不用客气
- Thank you, Jet. - No worries.
布拉德 你在这干什么
Brad, um, What are you doing here?
就想来看看女朋友工作
Oh, you know, just wanted to see my girlfriend do her thang.
我们是一对
Yeah, we're together.
还是回到爆破的话题上吧
Uh, anyway, getting back to the demo...
快住手
Stop it! Stop it!
关掉它 你到底在干什么
Turn it off. What are you doing?!
不好意思 新的三录仪
Sorry. New tricorder.
好吧 她不是机器人 否则这个声波
Okay, she's not an android, 'cause that tone
会让她的电子脑失灵
would have disrupted her positronic brain.
无论如何 她肯定是有机生命 我得取个样
Whatever she is, she's organic. Okay, I have to get a sample.
-好了 我们得 你得走了 -我还得
- Okay, we're gonna. . . You're gonna leave now. - I got to...
抱歉 马利纳要走了
Sorry, guys. Mariner was just leaving.
其实 也许你应该和她一起走
Actually, maybe you should go with her.
我们还有很多工作要做
We've just got a lot to cover.
但这样我就不能看你工作了
But I didn't get to see you do your thang.
你能来真是太贴心了
So sweet of you to come by.
一会吃饭见 好吗
I'll meet you later in the mess, okay?
对对 任务最要紧
Yeah, yeah, no, the mission comes first.
绝对的 那我就
Totally. I'll just, you know...
我说什么来着
What I'm talking about.
希望我们不用炸掉卫星
I hope we never blow up that moon.
这些T88实在太厉害了
These T88s are amazing.
它们速度超快的
Yeah, they're, like, crazy fast.
你诊断了多少次
How many diagnostics have you run?
十五次 等我带着这宝贝回去的时候
15. Oh, when I come back with this baby,
那些工程部的人肯定会激动到跳脚
the guys in Engineering are gonna flip.
听着挺棒 但带它回去的人可是我
Yeah, right. It's gonna be me who takes this back.
我要让卫♥生♥部♥的那帮人震惊
I'm gonna blow their minds in Medical.
不行
Nope.
-十六次 -二十二次
- 16. - 22.
十七 十八
17. 18.
-十九 二十 二十一 -不
- 19. 20. 21. - N-n-no!
-你不能用植入物耍赖 -二十二
- Hey, don't you use your implant. - 22.
-这不公平 -二十三
- Thafs not fair! - Ooh, 23!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表