剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
马利纳其实是我的女儿
Mariner was my daughter the whole time.
这个秘密我们不希望让任何人知道
It's a secret we didn't want anyone to know.
如果有人发现她是我的宝贝女儿
And if someone had ever found out she was my baby girl,
我不知道我会怎么做
I don't know what I would have done.
可能会把他赶下飞船
Probably kicked them off the ship,
甚至踢出星际舰队后 直接送上军事法庭
maybe even court-martialed them right out of Starfleet.
有点过了
I was being crazy.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness
-还没有人发现 -电脑 结束程序
- nobody ever found out. - Computer, end program!
呆子 我们要去看曲速核心了
Hey, nerd, we're going to go stare at the warp core.
你想 你还好吗
You want to...? Whoa. You okay?
-凑合吧 -好吧 随便了
- Yeah. - All right, whatevs.
祝你面试顺利 你没问题的
Good luck with the interview. You're gonna do great.
你对高级外交研讨会感兴趣
So, you're interested in the advanced diplomacy workshop.
你觉得五年后你会在哪议和
Where do you see yourself negotiating peace in five years?
我
I... uh...
深呼吸 说出你想到的第一件事
Just take a breath and say the first thing that comes to mind.
-马利纳 -马利纳什么
- Mariner. - Mariner what?!
-很性感 -你说什么
- Is hot? - Excuse me?!
我不知道 她不性感 她很粗鄙
Uh, I don't know! She's not hot! She's nasty!
博穆勒少尉都懒得准备面试 太糟糕了
Ensign Boimler didn't bother to prepare for interview. Terrible.
复仇
Revenge!
今天不行
Not-a today.
今天是达·芬奇执勤
Not-a on-a da Vinci's watch.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表