剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
- Me smart. - Get off of me! Let go!
你们不帮我 我就说这都是你们的主意
You help me or I'll say this was all your idea.
我不会因此一败涂地的
I'm not going down for this.
兄弟 你的所作所为太没星际舰队风范了
Dude, What you're doing is so not Starfleet.
你们还不是经常违反规定
you break rules all the time.
只有那些根本不该存在的规定
Only dumb rules that shouldn't be there
这样我才能把工作做好
so I can do a better job.
我绝不会让任何人陷入危险
I would never put anyone in danger.
除了有时候可能害了博穆勒
Except sometimes maybe Boimler.
蠢蛋弗莱彻
Stupid, stupid Fletcher!
我很抱歉 这都是我的错
I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
给你们个建议
Here's a tip.
我要把你们的心放在火里烧
I'm going to burn your hearts in a fire!
-别烦我们 小章 -不要
- Leave us alone, Badgey! - No!
-你只是想帮忙 -不 我只想显摆一把
- You were only trying to help. - No, I was trying to show off.
我知道小章还没准备好 但我想给你留下好印象
I knew Badgey wasn't ready yet, but I wanted to impress you.
我只是觉得你很酷 我真是个白♥痴♥
I just think you're really cool. I'm an idiot.
卢瑟福 你每天都让我刮目相看
AW, Rutherford, you impress me every day.
你很有科学头脑
You're very scientific.
小章是个很棒的程序
I mean, Badgey's an amazing piece of programming,
-即使他真的想杀了我们 -是啊
- even if he does want to kill us. - Yeah.
他是杀人机器 对吧
he is a killing machine, isn't he?
他没啥了我们真是太奇怪了
It's actually weird that he hasn't murdered us yet.
希望你准备好去死了
Hope you're ready to die.
只要我...能上去
Just as soon as I... get up there...
就会杀了你们
gonna kill you.
那个小可怜真的没办法上台阶
Aw. Poor little guY's really having trouble with those stairs.
你可以的 小章 等等 我在干什么
You've got this, Badgey! Wait, What am I doing?
他不应该被模拟中的
He shouldn't be affected by the physical parameters
物理参数影响
of the simulation.
我要剥了你的皮
I'm gonna wear your skin!
等等 如果我们把他累坏了
Wait, if we're tiring him out,
也许我们可以把他冻坏了
then maybe we can freeze him out.
电脑 载入环境83
Computer, load environment 83.
快点 走吧
Quick. Come on.
护盾完整性40% 正在下降
Shield integrity 40% and dropping.
自动修复失效 切换到手动
Automatic repair is down, switching to manual.
笨蛋 笨蛋
Dummy! Dummy!
快点 抓住边缘 我们得把他拖走
Quick. Grab that edge, we got to drag it...
伙计们 等等 我知道该怎么做
Guys, wait. I know What to do.
你想到怎么修它了吗
You figured out how to fix it?
我倒是想 不
I Wish. No.
我们让这东西打了我们一顿
We let this thing beat us up a little,
之后我们说Q出现了
then later we say that a Q showed up
首次出现在星际迷航:下一代中的人物[能量]
造成了这一切
and caused all of this.
没人会怀疑我们 因为我们被打得鼻青脸肿
Nobody will doubt us 'cause we'll be all busted up
而且本来Q的状态就很难预测
and, you know, Qs are super unpredictable.
来 帮我喂点东西进去 让它变大
Here, help me feed some stuff into this thing so it gets bigger.
好七极了
Delicioso.
真不错 伙计们 快放开我 快点
Oh, real nice, guys. Let me out of here! Come on!
-Q是个好主意 -放手
- The Q thing's a good idea! - Let go!
它连上了一个电灯板
Uh, it just incorporated a light panel.
我们得在它变得大到拖不动之前
We've got to get it to the transporter
把它送到传送机上
before it's too big to move.
我知道你们在学院是朋友
I know you guys were friends at the Academy,
但我还是要说 我不喜欢弗莱彻
but I am just gonna say it: I do not like Fletcher.
我们得重新考虑一下
We got to rethink this
"下层舰员团结"的事
whole "Lower Decks stands together" thing.
-还有什么 -咱俩这次居然没有吵架
- What you got? - You know, it's kind of nice
感觉还挺好的
that we aren't fighting for once.
是啊 咱们合作得还挺好
Yeah. I guess we make a good team.
-还有什么 -从现在开始
- What you got? - From now on,
某些下层舰员的人还是很团结的
some Lower Deckers stand together.
兄弟 准备好
Come on, bro, square up.
不是吧
Oh, no.
该死 我们不可能把它送去传送机了
Oh, shit, there's no way we're gonna make it to the transporter.
气闸
Airlock.
外星人 是外星人
Aliens. It's, uh, aliens.
那些该死的外星人
Those frickin aliens!
来 捡回来
Here. Fetch!
交给我吧
I got this.
不许说我爸
You don't talk about my dad!
-好险 -是啊 避免了一场灾难
- Oh, that was close. - Ooh, yeah. Disaster averted.
等等 等等 它在飘向朱克玛尼吗
Wait, wait. Is it drifting towards the Drookmani?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
不是吧
Oh, no.
我们肯定要被炒鱿鱼了
We are so getting fired for this.
护盾离线
护盾失效了 舰长
Shields are down, Captain.
我已经尽我所能去尊重他们神圣的生命
I have done everything I can to respect their sanctity of life,
以避免冲突 并假定他们无罪
to avoid conflict, and give them the benefit of the doubt.
朱克玛尼让我别无选择
The Drookmani have given me no choice.
夏克斯 瞄准他们的曲速核
Shaxs, target their warp core.
太好了
Yes!
武器离线
不 我们等得太久了
No! We waited too long.
武器系统瘫痪了
Weapons systems are down.
我们得让船员进入逃生舱
We need to get the crew into escape pods now.
准备弃船
Prepare to abandon ship.
等等 舰长 你看 那是什么
Wait, Captain. Look. What is that?
我们做到了
We did it!
我不知道我们做了什么 但我们做到了
I don't know what we did, but we did it!
保持清醒 腾堤 我们可以的
Stay awake, Tendi. We can do this.
甩掉他了吗
Did... did we lose him?
嗯 应该快了
Uh, yeah. We're doing fine.
马上就甩掉了 继续前进
We're so good. Keep going.
不逃了吗 父亲
Not running anymore, Father?
到此为止 小章
This ends now, Badgey.
等我把你开膛破肚
After I gut you,
我就割开你绿朋友的喉咙
I'm gonna slit your little green friend's throat
用她的血洗澡
and take a bath in her blood.
不 想得美
No, you're not!
我要剥了你的皮
I'm gonna wear your skin!
你伤害不了我 父亲
You can't hurt me, Father.
你的失望或许会伤到我 但你的拳头不会
Maybe with your disappointment, but not with your fists.
抱歉我吼了你 儿子
I'm sorry I yelled at you, son.
我只是想给腾堤留个好印象
I was just trying to impress Tendi.
你看看她 她真可爱
I mean, look at her. She's so cute.
现在道歉太晚了
It's too late for apologies.
太
It's too...
杀了你
Kill you...
太冷了 父亲
So cold. Father?
我很抱歉事情变成这样 小章
I'm so sorry it came to this, Badgey.
我要砍掉你的脚
I'm gonna cut off your foot.
不 别说话
No. Don't talk.
-都结束了 -外交豁免权
- It's over now. - Diplomatic immunity.
小章
Badgey!
好了 正在恢复主电源
Got it. Restoring main power.
安全协议已恢复
Safety protocols restored.
我能给你上节课吗
Hi. Can I teach you a lesson?
小章
Hi, Badgey.
他还记得他想
Um, does he remember he was trying to, uh...
记得什么 我能给你上节课吗
Remember what? Can I teach you a lesson?
不不不 其实吧 你知道吗
Nope, nope, nope, nope. Actually, you know what?
-我们正要出去 -是的 不用上课了
- We were just heading out. - Yeah, yeah, we're-we're good.
谢谢 小章
Thanks, Badgey.
没问题 如果你们需要我 小章就在这里
You got it. If you need me, Badgey's here.
一直都在
I'm always here.
我的手腕都磨坏了
Ow, my frickin' wrists are all chafed.
很好 闭嘴
Good. Shut up.
那个核心里面全是我的大脑模式
That core had my brain pattern all over it.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表