剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Hey, guy, is this what you wanted to do with your life?
就只会抓人 这难道就是
Just capture people-- is that what you dreamt of
你小时候梦想要做的事情
when you were a little whatever-you-are?
这能让你心满意足么
Are you fulfilled by that?
-可以 -那好吧
- Yes. - Wow, all right, uh...
你知道吗 这说明你没水平
well, do you know what, that means you're lame.
-你是个废物 -别吵了
- You're a loser. - Hey, keep it down!
我在写能说服他们放我们走的演讲稿
I'm writing a speech that will convince them to let us go.
演讲 你在搞笑吗 请允许我畅所欲言
A speech, seriously? Permission to speak freely.
你现在不就在畅所欲言
You always speak freely.
根本没人能阻止你畅所欲言
Nobody can stop you from speaking freely.
好吧 你知道你自己的处境吗
All right, you know what you've got going on?
你有宽阔的肩膀 光亮的头发
You have broad shoulders and shiny hair
嘴上说的冠冕堂皇
and you talk a good game,
但是一旦实际操作 实操
but when it comes to actually doing the job-- the job--
你什么都做不到
you don't have it.
你的一切对我来说都是狗屎 长官
I'm calling bull sh** on your whole thing here, sir.
你就是太喜欢违反规则才会止步不前
You're so busy breaking protocol that you never look ahead.
总有一天你会因此害死别人 少尉
One of these days you're going to get someone killed, Ensign.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我的朋友们可没困在外星监狱里
my friends aren't trapped in an alien prison,
反倒是你的队伍困住了
your team is.
不是我的队伍 是我们的队伍
That's not my team, it's our team.
但我猜你不会这么想
But I guess you don't think that way.
来吧 看我表演
Here we go, show time.
我们可能来自不同的世界
We may come from different worlds,
-但是在内心深处我们都... -安静点 星际舰队
- but on the inside we are all-- - Silence, Starfleet!
你们被拘禁是因为星际联邦撒的那些谎
You are being held responsible for the lies of the Federation.
你们的罪将由对决定夺
Your trial will be by combat.
这么说就对了嘛
Yes, now we're talking!
"说"当然指的就是"对决"
And by "talking," of course, I mean "fighting."
你们中的一人要面对我们最伟大的冠军 温多
One of you must face our greatest champion, Vindor.
一般战斗开始温多才会从阴影里走出来
Usually we start the battle and Vindor steps out of the shadows
这能威吓到对手 但是现在他在这
and it's super intimidating, but he's here,
所以我今天就让你见见他
so I'm just gonna show him to you right now.
温多
Vindor.
如果你们赢了 我们就放你们走
If you win, we let you go.
如果你们输了 就会死
If you lose, you'll be dead
而你的远征队会被审判晶球碾碎
and your away team will be crushed by the adjudication geode.
水晶
Crystals!
好吧 我看到两张无动于衷的脸
Okay, I'm looking at a lot of blank faces here.
审判晶球是一种特殊的宪法水晶
An adjudication geode is a special type of constitutional crystal
我们用它来合法地压死罪犯们
we use to legally smoosh our criminals.
这是你战斗用的剑
Here is your battle blade.
你们有一个小时来选择
You have one hour to choose
谁来当温多手下的待宰羔羊
who gets the honor of being slaughtered by Vindor.
如果你们不能决定 我们就会
If you can't decide, we will--
我来 我来 给我
I'll do it! I'll do it! Give it to me!
-我先拿到的 -把它给我
- Yo, I touched it first. - Give it, come--
-快告诉他 我来 -不 这是我的
- Tell him! No, me! - No, mine!
你们知道你们现在在争夺
You do realize you're fighting over
被温多切成两半的机会 对吧
who gets to be chopped in half by Vindor, right?
-是我的 -不 我说的是我
- Me, dibs! - No, I said me,
-是我先碰到了 把它给我 -快点
- I touched it first. Give it to me. - Come on.
-杰克·兰塞姆 这是我的 -不 不
-Jack Ransom-- it's mine! - No! No!
翻译为 拥抱树皮亲吻树根的人
Translation-- "Bark hugging root smoochers"?
到底是什么让这些家伙如此心烦意乱
What the heck got these guys so wound up?
这会把我的工时安排弄乱的
Gah, this is totally gonna mess up my schedule.
别动 人类
Don't move, human!
我们把你包围了
We have you surrounded.
没错 但是我 我有一把相位枪
Yeah, but I-I have a phaser.
这些人好弱
These guys are lightweights.
红色警报就是为了这个吗
This is what the red alert's about?
舰长 我刚射了几个迦拉基人
Captain, I just phasered some Gelrakians?
在吗 入侵者
Um, hello? Intruder!
只是那个爱生气的少尉
Oh, it's just that huffy ensign.
-对不起 博穆勒 -我不爱生气
- Sorry, Brimler. - I'm not huffy.
你为什么不在你的岗位上
Why aren't you at your post?
要不是你偷懒的话
We wouldn't even be in this situation
我们也不会陷入这种处境
if you weren't slacking off.
我没有
I'm not!
该死的 我们落后了15分钟
Damn it! We're 15 minutes behind.
我们整个月的工时安排都要错了
Our entire schedule is going to be off for the month.
等一下 钟
Wait a minute-- clocks,
时间 工时表
time, schedules.
你们也有严格的工时安排吗
You guys are under the strict scheduling, too?
我必须 我要自己负责每个岗位的工作
I have to be-- I'm manning every station on my own.
什么 不 不 不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
这都错了 你是舰长
This is all wrong-- you're the captain!
我需要我们更努力 更快 更严格
I need us working harder and faster and stricter!
你们把水晶藏在哪里
Where are you hiding your crystals?!
我们没有水晶
We don't have any crystals!
我是说我们有双锂 但我们不会给你的
I mean we do have dilithium, but we're not giving you those.
决斗定罪我的责任
Trial by combat is my responsibility.
我是高级军官 我要和温多战斗 就这样
I'm ranking officer, I'll be fighting Vindor, end of story!
现在军衔不重要
Rank means nothing right now.
军衔一直代表着一切
Rank means everything always!
你知道吗 我确实喜欢打破规矩
You know what, I do get off on breaking protocol.
我擅长探索陌生的新世界
I'm good at exploring strange new worlds,
解决宇宙谜团和打架
solving space mysteries and kicking asses.
规矩是为那些需要听命令做事的人的
Protocol is for people that need to be told what to do,
而我不是 看到这个家伙了吗
which I don't. See this bad boy?
有触角 有一堆胳膊的那个
Tentacle guy, bunch of arms.
用藤壶刀刺我
Stabbed me with a barnacle blade.
看看吧 马格斯三号♥星
Check it out-- Magus III,
纳尼比亚主星 斯科特斯德
Nanibia Prime, Scottsdale.
那次真是一团糟
That was a mess.
这些都是我在一次次像这次一样的
I earned every one in high-concept fights
高级别决斗中赢来的
just like this one.
所以呢 你有吗
So? What do you got?
-让我看看你的伤疤 -你知道我没有
- Let me see your scars. - You know I don't have any.
因为你要谨慎行事
Because you play it safe.
你说了 宪法水晶下面的是我们的队员
You said it-- that's our team under that geode.
让我发挥长处 让我拯救他们
Let me do what I'm good at, let me save them.
有时候为了生存 你必须做错的事
Sometimes you have to do what's wrong to survive.
你说得对
You're right.
什么 天啊
What the?! Ah, God, oh!
你用战刀刺到了我的脚
You stabbed me in the foot with a battle blade!
我宁愿死也不让你涉险
I'd rather die than let you put your life on the line.
你真是个神经病
Oh, you are such a psycho!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好痛 为什么
Ow! Why?
我是联邦星舰的大副
I'm the first officer of a Federation starship,
也是你们的指挥官
and your commander.
没人能伤害我的队伍
And nobody crushes my team.
来吧
Let's do this!
温多 温多
Vindor! Vindor!
温多
Vindor!
-温多 -来吧 大个子
- Vindor? - Come on, big guy.
对付这家伙我只要用手
I only need my hands for this one.
双拳出击
Double-fist punch!
其实还挺辣的
Whoa, that was actually kind of hot.
集中精神 马利纳 集中精神
Ugh! Get it together, Mariner, get it together.
你不喜欢这个 集中
You are not into this. Come on.
让我们看看那些爱木头的联邦人
Let's see how much those Federation wood lovers
会不会喜欢我们的水晶涂鸦
like our crystal graffiti.
我 我得回到通讯室
I-I need to get back to comms.
舰长 听我说 别碰我
Captain, listen to me... Don't touch me!
这都是我的错 以为我应该参加和平峰会
This is all my fault, thinking I belong at a peace summit
但其实我都管不好我的飞船
when I can't even keep my own ship together.
什么 舰长 不 你没做错什么
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表