剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
不是吧
Oh, no.
不 我得去找布拉德伍德
Oh, no, I got to get to Bradward.
不 不 布拉德伍德
Oh, no. Oh, no, Bradward.
舰长日志 远程传感器
Captain's log. Long-range sensors
定位了一个非常性感的
have located a very sexy...
-马利纳 别看我了 -那当然 辣眼睛
- Mariner! Aah! Stop looking at me! - Oh, no! Definitely, no!
-别看我了 -不 也别喊了
- Stop looking at me! - No. No to this and also that.
滚出去 芭布随时会回来
Get out of here! Barb'll be back any second.
这是我的性♥爱♥时间 好吗
This is me sex time, okay?
看看这个 如果是神经寄生虫的虫蜕
Look at this! it's the husk of a neural parasite.
-我不在乎 我脱♥光♥了 -你根本没在听
- I don't care! I'm naked. - You're not listening!
芭布是寄生虫 她是某种生物
Barb is a parasite. She's a-a creature of some sort.
好了 紧急情况按2 还给我
All right. Two for emergency. . . Hey, give it back!
你宁愿做个假的虫蜕也不愿承认自己错了吗
You'd rather make a fake husk than admit that you were wrong?
太糟了 你真可耻
Terrible! Shame on you.
我已经很久没有恋爱了
It has been a long time since I've taken a lover,
更别说像芭布这样的恋人了
let alone a lover like Barb.
我要留在这里
I am staying here,
并将和我的恋人啪啪啪
and I am making love to my lover.
别再说"恋人"了
Oh, please stop saying "lover."
警告 平台接近
Warning. Platform approaching
警告 危险
危险高度
critical altitude.
博穆勒
Boimler!
离他远点
Stay away from him!
温哥华号♥棒极了
The Vancouver is awesome.
奎迪克处理器 三钛合金舱体支架
The fluidic processors, the tritanium hull brackets,
开门的嗖得一声
the door Whoosh.
嗖
Whoosh.
说实话 喜瑞都号♥虽然是要七零八落了
Honestly, the Cerritos might be falling apart,
但那也挺棒的
but that's kind of awesome, too.
我们的职责就是一起坚守
It's our job to keep it together.
是啊 她在曲速7下的震颤 裂缝
Yeah, and the way that she shakes and creaks
还有轰鸣
and moans at Warp 7?
温哥华号♥不会这样做的
I bet the Vancouver doesn't do that.
还有那些惯性减震器
With those inertial dampers'?
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
你知道温哥华没有什么吗
And you know What the Vancouver doesn't have?
-朋友们 -必须告诉罗恩我们要留在这里
- All our friends. - We have to tell Ron we're staying here.
如果他生我们的气怎么办
What if, what if he gets mad at us?
他是专业人士 专业人士不会生气
He's a professional. Professionals don't get pissed.
-什么 -抱歉 但我们想继续留在喜瑞都号♥
- What?! - I'm sorry, but we want to stay on the Cerritos.
难如登天 我已经把调职申请写好了
Tough! I already wrote up the transfer.
调职
发送
我一按这个按钮 就会通过了
As soon as I click this button, it's going through.
等等 你不能强行给我们调职
Wait a second, you can't just transfer us against our will!
等着瞧 需要我提醒你
Watch me. Do I need to remind you
我奶奶的邻居是谁吗
who my grandma's neighbor was?
我想还是要的 是上将
I guess I do-- it was the admiral!
他是个疯子
And he's a psycho.
你不能这么做
Hey, you can't do that!
别踢我平板 这是命令
Don't kick me PADD! That's an order!
拿到了
Hey, got it!
给我回来
Get back here!
别杀我的人
Don't kill my people!
你们是联邦
You're the Federation!
你们是好人
You're the good guys!
还记得最高指令吗
Remember the Prime Directive'?
什么 在这里根本不适用
What? That doesn't even apply here!
舰长 我们没时间了
Captain, we're running out of time.
洪水已经开始了
The flooding has already started and the platforms
平台的设计不足以承受洪水的冲击
weren't designed for this.
我不会让你伤害博穆勒的
I'm not letting you hurt Boimler!
我在保护他
I'm protecting him!
保护什么
From What?
免受你的伤害 你以为我相信你们是好朋友吗
From you! You really think I'd buy you guys are best friends?
他既软萌又可爱
He's mousey, sweet and soft
而你是个刺头太空探险家
and you're a badass space adventurer!
我一见到你就知道有问题
I knew there was something wrong from the moment I met you.
不 你才有问题呢
Yeah, no, something's wrong with you.
一开始 我以为你是个放荡的全息甲板角色
First, I thought you were a rogue holodeck character.
然后 因为你整天鬼鬼祟祟的
Then, because of the way you were lurking around all day,
我以为你是个布林潜伏者
I thought you were a Breen infiltrator.
第一象限种族
极为善战 科技发达
什么 我不是潜伏 我是在保护
What? That wasn't lurking-- that was protecting!
最后我意识到你可能是个寄生虫
Finally I realized you're probably a parasite!
贱♥人♥ 你才是寄生虫
Bitch, you're the parasite!
寄生虫就会这么说 寄生虫
Exactly what a parasite would say, parasite!
-把平板还给我 -我们走
- Give me back my PADD! - Let's go!
别上涡轮升降机
Do not get on that turbolift!
计划是这样的 我会变更涡轮升降机的控制
Here's the plan-- I'll reroute the turbolift controls.
你来猜他的密♥码♥
You try to guess his passcode!
把平板还给我
Give me back my PADD!
对我们环境的影响会影响我们两个的
The impact on our environment would affect both of us!
我们得转移整个文明
We'd have to move our whole civilization!
我知道 但怎么
I know! But how can...?
等等 两个 你说的"两个"是什么意思
Wait, "Both"? What do you, what do you mean "Both"?
你们文明有多少人
How many people are in your civilization?
-我和我妻子 -你的星球上
- Me and my wife. - There are two people
只有两个人
on your whole planet?!
是的 我们很有钱
Well, yes, we're, uh, we're rich.
-内爆月球 -遵命 舰长
- Implode the moon. - Yes, Captain.
你们这些疯子 我们刚铺的地板啊
You maniacs! We just redid the floors!
这事没完
This isn't over.
你不如我了解博穆勒
You don't know Boimler like I do.
他会识破你的
He will figure you out.
有时候他需要点时间
I mean, sometimes it takes him a minute.
在森都四号♥星 他花了一周才意识到
Hell, on Sendu IV, it took him a week to realize
他是在人家种族水池里撒尿 而不是厕所
he was peeing in their species' sinks and not their toilets,
但你知道吗 他最终还是会发现的
but you know what, he gets there eventually.
等等 那个是他吗
Wait, that was him?
他告诉我那是他朋友
He told me that happened to a friend.
他倒是想
Yeah, he wishes.
不 有人进来洗手
No, someone came in to wash their hands,
正好撞见他在水池尿尿
and just caught him going right in the sink.
你知道吗 我们第二次约会时
You know what? On our second date,
他和一个罗尔蒂安人的蛋蛋握了手
he "Shook hands" with a Lortian's egg sac.
别闹了
Oh, stop!
对方好生气
It was so pissed.
然后 斯吉尔人看着博穆勒
Okay, and then, and then Sqill looked at Boimler
说"那是我的背"
and said, "That's my dorsal."
你们一起经历了很多
You guys have been through a lot together.
是啊 他确实是个呆子
Yeah, I mean he is a dork, for sure.
但他是我的呆子
But he's my dork.
你显然不是寄生虫
Well, you're clearly not a parasite,
否则你也不会让他在舰队司令面前出洋相
or you wouldn't have let him punk-a** front of the admiral.
谢谢
Uh, well, thanks, and, you know,
顺便说一句 你看起来也不像寄生虫
you're not seeming so much like a parasite, either, by the way.
如果能让你好受点 扫描我吧
Hey, if it's gonna make you feel better, just scan me.
你是人类 没错
You are a human, yep.
你有过那种
Man, I mean, you ever get those feelings
很笃定的感觉吗
like you are just sure about something?
我很笃定你是寄生虫
Like, I was sure you were a parasite.
但你其实是个很好很有魅力的人类女性
But you're actually a very nice, attractive human woman.
探测到寄生虫
这不是我
This isn't me!
我不想击晕你
I don't want to stun you.
-那就不要啊 -快点 快点
- Then don't! - Come on, come on!
把平板还给我
Give me back my PADD!
把相位枪给我
Look, just hand me the phaser-- ow!
天啊 你害我击晕你了
Oh, my God, you made me stun you!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表