剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
说不定连最终剪辑都没你的份
You probably weren't gonna make final cut.
-兹昂是谁 -就是这个意思
- Who's Xon? - Exactly.
我一直想拍电影来着
Ooh, I've always wanted to be in a movie!
狄瓦娜·腾堤
我能给飞船配音吗
Can I be the voice of the ship?
"红色警报 红色警报"
"Red alert! Red alert!"
卡罗尔·弗里曼
不 我找了一个绝对适合你的角色
No, no, I got the perfect part for you.
-你肯定会喜欢的 -各位
- You're gonna love it. - Guys!
这是很重要的作业工具
This is an important work tool,
-不是用来享乐的玩物 -博穆勒 安静
- not a fun thing to have a good time with. - Boimler, pipe down.
小声点 到演职员名单了
Shh. Come on, the credits.
我不想这样
I don't want this.
-我只想提前练习 -忍♥着吧
- I just want to prep. - Well, tough.
小温格·宾斯顿
你只能等到电影放完了
You're just gonna have to wait till it's over.
来吧来吧 我们去换上戏服
Come on, come on, come on, let's go get into costume.
没问题
Okeydokey!
编译者 贝珂特·马利纳
我什么戏服也不要穿
I'm not getting in anything.
马利纳 马上让这些演职员表消失
Mariner! I want these credits gone now!
什么
Wha?
卡巴湖
指挥官休养处
太好了
Yeah!
生日快乐 舰长
Happy birthday, Captain!
我可能已经老了
I might be getting up in years,
但是学院里摩托艇的纪录
but I still hold the hydroscoot speed record
还是由我保持
back at the Academy!
舰长先走一步
Captain out!
搞定他 舰长
Get him, Captain!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我要杀了你 我
I'll kill you! I--
我生不起气
Oh, I can't stay mad.
不错 舰长
Good one, Cap'n!
我好像没允许你和我们一起开摩托艇 少尉
I don't remember giving you permission to scoot with us, Ensign.
是的 其实我要找舰长做个简短采访
Yeah, actually, I need to borrow the cap'n for a quick interview.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday!
至少让我问问她更喜欢哪一种吧
Um, can I at least ask what she likes more,
是舰桥军官早到一会还是多留一会呢
when bridge officers arrive early or stay late?
这种问题让我觉得
A question like that makes me think
你问错了问题
you're asking the wrong questions.
多谢告知
Good... to... know.
很抱歉打扰了你们的假期
Sorry to interrupt your vacation.
这不是假期
This isn't a vacation.
这是很重要的科研活动
It's important scientific research.
假期结束了
Vacation's over.
道格拉斯空间站
很抱歉临时通知你 弗里曼舰长
Sorry for the short notice, Captain Freeman.
没关系 上将
Not a problem at all, Admiral.
-有什么能帮忙的 -我们收到了一条奇怪的信息
- How can we help? - We've received a bizarre message
来自伊多卡纳六号♥星的首领
from the leaders of Idlocana 6.
他们的总统希望感谢我们
Their president wanted to thank us
派出圣克莱蒙特的船员
for a wonderful second contact
与他们进行第二次友好接触
with the crew of the San Clemente.
有什么不对吗
So? What's wrong with that?
星际舰队没有叫圣克莱蒙特的飞船
Starfleet doesn't have a San Clemente.
与他们进行第二次接触的绝不是我们的飞船
Whoever second-contacted them wasn't our ship.
真是个谜
What a mystery.
这是谁的人
Uh, whose boy is this?
布拉德·博穆勒少尉 长官
Ensign Brad Boimler, sir.
我到此学习
Here to learn.
这艘假冒星际舰队的飞船
This impostor--
你希望喜瑞多号♥进行调查吗
you want the Cerritos to investigate?
渗透进去 找出情报 然后逃离
Get in, get me intel, then get out.
还有 弗里曼 这次记得按照计划执行任务
And, Freeman, stick to the plan this time.
如果真有这么回事 肯定会派企业号♥去
If this was actually happening, they'd send the Enterprise.
不过 这才叫艺术放纵
But, you know, artistic license.
幸运的是 喜瑞多号♥刚刚完成一些升级
Luckily, the Cerritos just went through some upgrades.
这任务对我们来说再合适不过了
We should be more than suitable for the task.
喜瑞多号♥随时可以起飞
The Cerritos is ready to launch whenever you are.
她来了
There she is.
联邦星舰喜瑞多号♥
她每次都能让我屏住呼吸
She never fails to take my breath away.
-真希望我能一边吻她一边捏她 -你说什么
- I wish I could kiss her and squeeze her. - Excuse me?
喜瑞多号♥是一名英气的女人
Uh, uh, the Cerritos is a handsome lady.
说的太对了 博穆勒
You're damn right about that, Boimler.
将飞船称为英气的女人
Call the ship a handsome lady.
舰长 静候差遣
Captain, we're ready for your command.
是时候放手干一把了
Mm, time to take this puppy off its leash.
进入曲速
Warp me.
伊多卡纳六号♥星
硒环破坏了传感器 舰长
The selenium rings are disrupting the sensors, Captain.
我没有侦测到联邦...
I'm not detecting any Federation...
等等
Hold on.
-发现敌舰 -打开护盾
- Enemy vessel decloaking! - Raise shields!
就像踩着陷阱的老鼠 弗里曼
Like a rat to the bait, Freeman.
还是一如既往地在意料之中
Predictable as always.
-这个劫匪是谁 舰长 -我不知道
- Who is this marauder, Captain? - I don't know.
我是文蒂达 复仇的化身
I am Vindicta, vengeance personified!
终于见到你了 弗里曼
At last, Freeman.
我会让你们血流成河
I will bathe in your blood.
天哪 还真有这种虚张声势的人
Oh, boy, somebody's really laying it on thick.
来见识一下三位开启末世...
Behold my three henchmen of the apo...
文蒂达末世的得力干将
of the Vin-pocalypse.
腾堤 我百战百胜的战斗女神
Tendi, my savage warrior queen
来自以偷窃为生的猎户座海盗世家
who comes from a long line of thieving Orion pirates.
没错 没人敢惹猎户座的人
Yeah, nobody messes with Orions.
我会偷所有人的东西而且从不归还 小偷万岁
I'll steal from anyone and never give it back. Theft!
然后是
And, uh,
仿生人5号♥
B-Bionic 5,
一半人类 一半机器 饱受折磨
half man-meat, half robot-meat, all pain.
100%的痛苦
100% pain.
在伟大的文蒂达的注视下战栗吧
Tremble at the sight of the great Vindicta!
还有尚普
And Shempo.
我是尚普 我本该由博穆勒扮演
I'm Shempo. I was supposed to be played by Boimler.
别了吧 我才不会这么说话
Okay, come on. I don't sound like that.
我爱我的舰长 我是被迫的
I love my captain, and I don't want to be doing this.
好吧 这倒像我会说的话
All right, that's not too far off.
你冒充星际舰队 为什么
You're posing as Starfleet. Why?
因为我想怎样就怎样 你这个混♥蛋♥ 弗里曼
Because I do what I want! Ugh, you're a jerk, Freeman.
你就是条只会听别人差使的可怜虫
You're nothing but a propped up errand girl,
无脑跪舔星际舰队还央求他们露出脚后跟
blindly licking Starfleet's boot and begging for heel.
被文蒂达说中痛处了吧
Vindicta got your ass.
听着 没必要搞这些戏剧效果 好吧
Look, there's no need for theatrics, all right?
我相信你是一个讲理的...
I'm sure you're a reasonable...
尚普给您上茶 主人
Shempo got you tea, master.
这是咖啡
This is coffee!
我是尚普
I was Shempo.
可怜的尚普
That poor Shempo!
你没必要这么做 你是不是疯了
You didn't have to do that. Are you out of your mind?
弗里曼 你让我恶心
Freeman, you disgust me.
你不过就是藏在军衔下的懦夫
You're a coward who hides behind rank.
你根本不懂对那些最有价值
You can't even appreciate
最具创造力的思考者们怀有感激之心
your most valuable, creative thinkers.
我是文蒂达 你的死期就是今天
I am Vindicta! Today you die.
这个文蒂达真是无处不在
This Vindicta is all over the place.
"地狱空荡荡 魔鬼在人间"
"Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.
我们的狂欢接近尾声了
Our revels now are ended."
等等 她在引用《暴风雨》吗
Wait, is she quoting The Tempest?
"地狱空荡荡 魔鬼在人间"
"Hell is empty, and all the devils are here."
"地狱空荡荡 魔鬼在..."
"Hell is empty, and all the devils are...
等一下 这是录像
Wait, this is a recording.
这是声东击西
It's a distraction.
温格
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表