剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
am I supposed to do? Right?
袖手旁观 让你不断犯错
Just stand by and let you keep making a mistake?
我更希望你能让我做我自己
What I would prefer is if you would just let me do me.
在那里 看到了吗
There. See?
石头很好
The rock was fine.
是啊 好吧 我们本可以快点到的
Yeah, well, we could have gotten here faster.
-你下得有点快 不是吗 -是的
- You're going a little fast, don't you think? - Yup.
-我以为你想快点 -别那么快
- I thought you wanted fast. - Not that fast.
你想让我们死在这里吗
Are you trying to get us killed here?
确保用双手握紧
Make sure you're gripping with both hands.
你知道 好吧 知道吗
You know, okay, okay, you know what?
-也许我该带头 -天哪
- Maybe I should just lead. - Oh, my God!
你能闭嘴吗
Will you just stop?!
我擅长这个 相信我
I am good at this. Just trust me!
-我只是在照顾你 -是
- Well, I'm just looking out for you. - Yeah.
这就是问题所在 妈妈 你把我当孩子对待
That's the whole problem, Mom. You treat me like a child.
如果你不表现得这么幼稚
Well, if you would stop acting like a child
更像一个成熟的船员
and more like a mature crew member,
那我就会那样对你
then I would treat you accordingly.
你认为我不成熟
Oh, you think I'm immature?
是你想骗我退出的
You're the one trying to trick me into quitting.
这算什么成熟
How is that mature?
被我说中了吧 卡罗尔
Yeah, that's what I thought, Carol.
你不能直接叫我卡罗尔
You did not just call me "Carol."
随便吧 卡罗尔
Whatever, Carol.
不 我们完了
Oh, no, this is it!
不
No!
不
No!
离开这里
Get out of here!
我没事的 你得自救
I'll be okay. You need to save yourself.
不可能 我不会丢下你的
No way. I'm not leaving you!
腾堤 没事的
Tendi, it's okay.
我这么做都是为了你
I did this for you.
不
No!
太好了 系统仍然在线
Yes! The systems are still on line.
受影响区域充满了碳聚合物粉尘
Affected areas are saturated with carbon polymer dust.
我们需要帕里兹气充满飞船
We need Parizene gas. Flood the ship, then trigger a reversion
用来自主偏导仪的辐射触发反冲
with radiation from the main deflector.
除非你认为我们应该用尖点的石头
Unless you think we should use a pointier rock.
不 这也正是我的建议
No, that's... exactly what I was going to suggest.
我只是很惊叹
I'm just impressed.
你看了我的任务简介 是吗
You read my mission brief, didn't you?
才没有 我 好吧 看了一点
No. I... no. Well, I mean, maybe a little,
但我当时是为了取笑你
but just ironically, just so I could make fun of it.
好吧 电脑 启动吧
Okay. Computer, hit it.
正在启动
Hitting it.
天哪 我们没事了
Oh, my gosh. We're gonna be okay!
天哪 我都准备好赴死了
Holy. I was so ready to die.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
是你先救了我的
You saved mine first.
不 怎么回事
Oh, no. What's happening?!
天哪 你飞升了
Oh, my gosh, you're ascending!
是吗 还真是
I am? I am!
一定是因为你救了我
It must have been when you saved me!
你愿意为我牺牲自己
When you were willing to sacrifice yourself for me!
我一直以来假装找到了真正的自己
I pretended to be finding myself for so long,
看来我终于做到了
I guess I actually did!
我 好吧
I... Ow. Ooh, okay.
真的很烫
Oh, that actually burns.
这样正常吗
Uh, is this supposed to be happening?
-好吧 你冒烟了 -好烫啊
- Okay, you're smoking. - It burns.
救命啊
Help!
我不想飞升
Oh, I don't... I don't want to ascend!
趴下滚起来
Drop and roll!
趴下滚起来 变回物理状态 然后滚起来
Drop and roll! Drop back into the physical and roll.
变回物理状态 然后滚起来
Drop back into the physical and roll!
时间没有意义
Time has no meaning!
不 真的发生了
No, it's happening!
我无处不在 却又不复存在
I'm everywhere and nowhere!
我可以看见一切
I can see everything!
我正在变成纯粹的能量
I'm turning into pure energy!
为什么要这么久
Why is it taking so long?!
我看见亚伯拉罕·林肯了
I see Abraham Lincoln!
宇宙平衡在一只巨大的考拉背上
The universe is balanced on the back of a giant koala!
他为什么笑 他知道什么
Why is he smiling? What does he know?
人生的秘密是
The secret... of... life is...
好吧 祝你无处不在时万事如意
All right. Well, good luck being everything.
抱歉 我帮了倒忙
Sorry I helped.
-兰塞姆 汇报情况 -所有系统稳定 舰长
- Ransom, report. - All systems stable, Captain.
但是墨塞德号♥遭受更多地貌改造云入侵
But the Merced-- she had far greater exposure to the terraform cloud.
生命支持系统处于危急状态
Her life support's critical.
天啊 他们现在肯定需要一艘全新的飞船
Oh, man. At-at this point, they need a whole new ship.
也可以是一艘旧船
Or... a whole old one.
紧急传输墨塞德号♥所有船员
Initiating emergency transport for all crew
至世代飞船
of the Merced to the generation ship.
把他们传送到睡眠舱
Beam them into the stasis chamber.
那里仍然是封锁的 应该很安全
It's still sealed off and should be safe.
杜兰戈和满身灰的老木乃伊待在一起肯定舒服
Durango should be right at home with some dusty old mummies.
天哪 我们做到了 我们做到了
Oh, my gosh, we did it. We did it!
全体船员都齐了
All crew accounted for!
弗里曼舰长 瓦塞里舰队司令在路上了
Captain Freeman, Admiral Vassery is on his way.
很好
Very good.
我真的很高兴我们找到了合作的方法
I'm really glad we found a way to work together.
是的 这个节奏变化还挺好的
Yeah, you know, it's a nice change of pace.
一直互怼还挺累的
Going for each other's jugulars all the time is kind of exhausting.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢 妈
- I'm proud of you. - Oh. Thanks, Mom.
也许你的确可以当我的高级军官
Maybe you are fit to be one of my senior officers.
坐在我的身边 整天待在一起
Your chair right next to mine, spending all our time together,
一支势不可挡的母女战队
an unstoppable mommy-daughter team!
瓦塞里舰队司令 欢迎来到喜瑞都号♥
Admiral Vassery, welcome to the Cerritos.
星际舰队称赞你们的勇敢和睿智
Starfleet commends your bravery and ingenuity.
不好意思 我得回去工作了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work.
我们在传感七收到了奇怪的信♥号♥♥
Apparently, we've picked up a strange signal on our sense-oars.
好的 舰队司令
Quite all right, Admiral.
你的传感七显示了什么
And what did your sense-oars show?
一开始什么都没有 但是远程传感七显示
Well, nothing at first, but the long-range sense-oars revealed...
抱歉
I am sorry.
你是想说"传感器"吧
Are you trying to say the word "sensors," 'cause to me,
我听着你好像在说"传感七" 那是啥
you're saying "sense-oars." What is that?
大家都这么说 "传感七"
That's how it's said. "Sense-oars."
-大家都知道 -传感七 传感七
- Everyone knows that. - Sense-oars. Sense-oars.
没错 我觉得没问题呀
Yes, that's right. It sounds right to me.
我也是这么说的
Me, too. I say it like that.
什么 你才没有呢 太扯了吧
What? No, you don't. This is nuts.
她在嘲笑你 笨蛋
Yo, she's making fun of you, dummy.
她从来不说"传感七"
She doesn't say "sense-oars."
我当然会说啊 闭嘴
Well, of course I do. Stop it.
虽然我发音错误了
Is this how your crew treats authority
但你的船员就是这样对待上级的吗
when it's known I mispronounce things?
你真的在"嘲孝"我吗
Are you really making fawn of me?
舰队司令 没有
Admiral, no.
咱们不是说好了么
I thought we came to an understanding.
也许你得调整一下你的"传感七"
Uh, maybe you need to adjust your "sense-oars."
你消停会吧
Would you just stop?
从来没有人这么不尊重我
I have never been shown such disrespect and...
她在打哈欠吗
Is she yawning?!
奥康纳尖叫转化为能量的时候
You know, when O'Connor was screaming
让我意识到生命太短暂
and turning into energy, it made me realize
我不能太过纠结
that life's too short to be hung up
船上的人是否都喜欢我
on whether everyone on the ship likes me.
太好了 因为我相信肯定有一些人不喜欢你
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表