剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
我们把他拖出去 扔在前门
Let's drag him out and leave him by the front door,
除非你觉得这不像星际舰队应该做的
unless you don't think that's Starfleet enough.
的确不像 但就这么着吧
It isn't, but let's do it.
我要求你给我一个体面的
I demand you give me an honorable...
谁去联♥系♥一下喜瑞都号♥
Someone contact the Cerritos,
我们终于找到科闰了
tell them we finally found K'orin.
他正好赶上《和平协议》
He is just in time for the peace accords.
把我的酒角拿来 我要麦芽酒
Fetch me my drinking horn. I need ale.
你在开玩笑吧 不 别闹了
Are you kidding me? No! Stop that.
这一天啊
Whew, what a day!
护送任务出了点岔子啊
Man, that escort mission kind of went off the rails, huh?
是的
Sure did.
我居然没发现公园里的是佛瑞吉人
Can't believe I didn't realize that was a Ferengi in the park.
我有个有趣的主意
Hey, uh, so do you think maybe,
咱们可以不说出去吗
maybe, fun idea, we could just keep it between us?
当然 我们可以互相信任
For sure. We're in a circle of trust.
这是一艘静默穿梭机
This is a shuttle of silence.
佛瑞吉人就在那里
So the Ferengi's right there,
我说"马利纳 我们不能相信他
and I'm like, "Mariner, we can't trust this guy.
他是佛瑞吉人" 然后她说
He's a Ferengi." And then she says, she says, get this,
她说"不 那是波利安人"
she says, "Oh, no, that's a Bolian."
-波利安人 -好了
- Bolian! - Okay, okay.
好吧 行啦
Yep, yep, all right.
当了这么久的刺头
After this long day of being a badass,
全知舰长居然不知道
Captain Know-It-All over here doesn't even know
-佛瑞吉人长什么样 -他的特征并不明显
- what a Ferengi was. - It wasn't as clear as that.
人嘞
"Hyoo-mon!"
他的手还一直那样
He was doing the hand thing and everything.
好吧 我受不了了
All right, yeah, no, that's my cue
我去把我自己从气闸发射出去
to go just launch myself out an air lock.
祝你们今晚愉快
You guys have a great night.
幸好我在场 我说的没错吧
Lucky I was there! I spotted it. I called it.
没错吧
I called it.
腾堤 对不起
Tendi, I'm sorry.
我试着在另一个部门工作
I tried to make it work in another division.
但我做不到 我属于管道
I just couldn't do it. I belong in the tubes.
我不能和你一起看脉冲星了
I'm not gonna be able to watch the pulsar with you.
好吧 随便吧
All right, whatever.
我就在平板上和你一起看吧
I'll just watch it in there with you on my PADD.
-等等 这也可以吗 -我们不用去
- Wait, you can? - We don't have to go
瞭望台什么的吗
to the observation deck or anything?
不用 我只是想有人陪我
Nah, I just wanted company.
你又不是在尝试新工作
I mean, it's not like you were trying all those new jobs
就为了和我待在一起 对吧
just to hang with me, right?
不是的 不
No, yeah, no.
那怎么可能呢
Could you imagine?
通话传输
马利纳 我装得够像吗
Ah, Mariner, was I convincing enough for you,
人嘞
"hyoo-mon"?
太完美了 昆普 谢谢你帮忙
You were perfect, Quimp. Thanks for helping out.
客气 这是我欠你的
Of course. I owed you one.
-你妻子怎么样了 -挺好的
- How's the wife? - She's good.
其实我们这周末想去莱沙星玩玩
We're actually looking to get away to Risa this weekend.
什么 我酸了
What? Ah, jealous.
你知道你们该试试什么吗 扎玛哈伦
Oh, you know what you guys should try? Jamaharon.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it amazing?
太美了
It's beautiful.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表