剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第五集
丘比特的绿帽箭
博穆勒少尉 个人日志
Ensign Boimler, personal log,
星历57601.3
stardate 57601.3.
喜瑞都号♥正环绕米科特斯三号♥的轨道运行
The Cerritos is in orbit around Mixtus III to assist
协助对一颗不稳定的卫星进行控制爆破解体
in a controlled demolition of an unstable moon.
我们向温哥华号♥提供支援
We're providing support to the Vancouver,
它是一艘国会级星舰
a Parliament-class ship which focuses
专攻复杂的大型工程项目
on complex, large-scale engineering projects.
欢迎 舰长 好好欣赏吧
Welcome, Captain. Take it in.
有朝一日你可能也有机会指挥温哥华号♥这样的星舰
One day you could be in command of a vessel like the Vancouver.
谢谢 舰长 我都无地自容了
Thank you, Captain. This is truly a humbling experience.
月球爆破
别客气
You're welcome.
真可惜 我们可能要取消爆破了
Unfortunately, we might have to cancel the demolition.
-什么 为什么 -卫星密度太高吗
- What? Why? - Is the moon too dense'?
不是 其实是外交上的麻烦
No, it's more of a diplomatic issue.
外交麻烦 卫星不是要坠落到行星上
Diplomatic? Isn't the moon going to plummet into the planet
-点燃大气层吗 -还顺便杀死所有人
- and ignite the atmosphere? - And, you know, kill everyone?
我跟他们说了很多遍了 但他们根本不在乎
I've told them that many times, but they simply don't care.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking...
我们向那么多卫星祈祷
Of all the moons we pray to,
这颗是最重要的卫星之一
that's one of the most important!
它为我们的夏季作物控制潮汐
It controls the tides for our summer crop.
我的家族世世代代都住在那颗卫星上
My family has lived on that moon for generations.
卫星不能坠落
Moons can't plummet.
这是政♥府♥为了控制我们而捏造的谎言
That's something the government made up to control us.
老天
Ooh, boy.
卫星逐渐衰退的轨道可能导致灾难性的
So the moon's decaying orbit could cause catastrophic
哔哔哔哔哔 好了 好了
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah-- okay, okay.
真正的大新闻是我可以和星际舰队里
The real news is I get to have lunch with the coolest,
最酷最聪明的军官芭芭拉·布林森共进午餐
smartest offlcer in Starfleet, Barbara Brinson,
她恰好也是我的女友
who also happens to be my girlfriend.
你没听错
That's right.
我们一个月前认识的 一切都美妙极了
We met a month ago and it's just been magical.
老天 又开始了
Ooh, boy, here we go.
第一百万篇讲女友芭布的日志
Log number one million about Girlfriend Barb.
不好意思 我开始怀疑
You know, I am sorry, but I'm starting to think
芭布是不是真实存在的了
that Barb might not actually exist.
她非常真实
Oh, she's real.
她比在皮卡德舰长日兴奋不已的Q还要真实
She's as real as a hopped-up Q on Captain Picard Day.
让我猜猜 我们见她的时候
Let me guess, when we meet her,
不得不去全息甲板
it'll weirdly have to be on the holodeck.
我已经不那么做了
Hey. I don't do that anymore.
-好吗 -我相信你 不过提前告诉你
- Okay? - Sure you don't, man. But just so you know,
-我还是要伸手摸摸她是不是真人 -别啊
- I am still gonna try waving my hand through her. - Please don't.
-我一定要 -你会摸到皮肤的
- I'm gonna. - You're gonna hit skin.
那也没办法 这是求证的代价
Well, if I do, it's the cost of doing business.
腾堤 你闻到了吗
You smell that, Tendi?
舰队中的每艘星舰都有自己的气味
Each ship on the fleet has its own scent.
我觉得喜瑞都号♥闻起来就像
I think the Cerritos smells like
在凉爽的夜晚烤棉花糖
toasting marshmallows on a cool night.
那是等离子火焰吗
Is that a plasma fire?
D53可能又起火了
The D53 probably sparked again.
它们老出毛病
They're so buggy.
是啊 整艘船都快散架了
Yeah, the whole ship's kind of falling apart.
没错 这老姑娘驶过了很多光年
Yep, this old girl's seen a lot of light-years.
库拉告诉我温哥华号♥上有流控处理器
You know, Kula told me the Vancouver has fluidic processors
它们能够复♥制♥自身的硅
that self-replicate their own silicas.
不可能
Nuh-uh!
他还说他们有三钛舰体支架
And he said they had tritanium hull brackets.
-还有这个 T88 -这肯定不对
- And get this: T88s. - That can't be right.
-T88还没上市 -我知道
- T88s aren't even out yet. - I know.
那是艘星舰 不是天堂
It's a starship, not heaven.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
联邦星舰温哥华号♥
温哥华是加拿大城市
目前为止的其它星舰都是以美国加州城市命名的
这是我见过最伟大的星舰
This is the greatest ship I've ever seen.
开什么玩笑 这太神奇了
Are you kidding me? This is amazing.
二位 这星舰和喜瑞都号♥基本上一模一样
Uh, guys? it's basically, like, the same ship as the Cerritos.
别扯了
Yeah, right.
我们去看看他们的热网吧
Ooh, let's go look at their thermal mesh.
-我打赌一定是双层格 -双层格
- I bet it's a double lattice! - Double lattice
芭布在哪 她说了会来迎接我
Where's Barb'? She said she'd meet me here.
太悲哀了 听着
Oh, this is too sad. Hey, look.
我可以在喜瑞都号♥上给你介绍个好姑娘
I can set you up with somebody great on the Cerritos.
战术部有个费罗斯人
There's that Phylosian in tactical.
她看起来是个不错的植物姑娘
She seems like a nice plant person.
布拉德
Brad!
计算机 结束程序
Uh, c-computer, end program.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
-我们接吻了 你看见了吗 -你好 抱歉
- We kissed, did you see? - Hi. Sorry.
一个月太漫长了 我是芭芭拉·布林森上尉
It's been a long month. I'm Lieutenant Barbara Brinson.
嗯 我是 我是贝珂特·马利纳
Um, yeah-- I'm, uh, I'm Beckett Mariner,
-这是博穆勒 -我知道
- and this is Boimler. - Yeah, I know.
我等不及带你参观了
Oh! I can't wait to show you everything.
快走吧
Come on.
她是上尉
She's a lieutenant?
总之没什么大不了的
You know, whatever, it was no big deal.
我设法反转了极性
I managed to reverse the polarity
并重启了时间流
and reboot the time stream.
还好成功了 你可不知道1920年代的芝加哥
Good thing, too, 'cause, oof, 1920s Chicago?
根本没人洗手
Nobody's washing their hands.
我喜欢这故事 宝宝
Oh, I love that story, bun-bun.
这些经历都太棒了
Wow, all that's so amazing.
然后你摊上布拉德了
And now you date Brad.
我懂 我曾发誓不搞异地恋
Ugh, I know. I swore I'd never do long-distance.
但上个月我在温杜遇见了这个傻瓜
But then I met this goofball on Vendu last month.
他散发着无敌的自信 你肯定也感受到了
He radiates a prima confidence. I'm sure you've felt it.
没有 我在布拉德身边时尽量屏蔽感受
No, I try not to feel anything around Brad.
-芭王龙 -杰特
- Barbasaurus Rex! - Jet?
快过来 我们要一起工作了
Get up here. We're gonna be working together.
-真的吗 -好了 你可以把她放下来了
- Really? - Okay, you can maybe put her down now.
随时都可以
Like, anytime.
你有没有听说一些紫人在发脾气
Did you hear some purple people are throwing a tantrum?
内爆被推迟了
Implosion's been postponed.
我们得重新校准整个控制立场
We got to recalibrate the whole goddamn containment field.
博博
Oh, Boim-Boim.
看来我不能去喜瑞都号♥吃午饭了
Looks like I can't do lunch on the Cerritos.
没关系 反正我也没有给食物复♥制♥机
Oh, no, it's fine. It's not like I programmed
编程十道菜的大餐
a ten-course meal or anything.
工程部见
Hey. See you in Engineering.
我尽量不带你上天
And I'll try not to bring it downtown.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
-不 你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- No, you shut up. - Shut up.
不 你闭嘴 别闹了
Ow. Ow, no, you shut up. Stop.
等等 你怎么认识杰特
Wait, how do you know Jet?
他可是喜瑞都号♥上第二酷的人
He's, like, the second coolest person on the Cerritos.
我们交往过 上辈子的事儿了
Ugh, we dated, like, a billion years ago.
-什么 -但他根本比不上我的布拉德伍德
- What? - But he's nothing compared to my Bradward.
你的本名叫布拉德伍德
Oh! Your real name is Bradward?
对 我叫布拉德伍德
Yeah, I'm a Bradward.
有人叫布拉德利 有人叫布拉德伍德
There's Bradleys, there's Bradwards.
在你身边感觉真好
It feels so good to be near you.
不得不承认 你是对的
Well, I got to hand it to you. You were right.
芭布人真好
Barb is great.
有点太好了
A little too great.
罗恩·多森特
我是罗恩·多森特 欢迎登上温哥华号♥
Hey. Ron Docent. Welcome aboard the Vancouver.
-她很漂亮吧 -是啊
- She's a beaut, isn't she? - Oh, yeah.
舰长 你们的舰长
So, the captain, your captain,
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表