剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
What? But that's not possible.
不 这是部电影 你想传送什么就传送什么
No, it's a movie. You can beam whatever you want.
你可以在电影里做各种传送的事情
You can do all sorts of beaming stuff in a movie!
什么 太棒了
What?! That is amazing!
-我跟你学的 长官 -好吧
- I learned it from you, sir. - Uh... okay.
你怎么回事
What is your problem?!
从我八岁起你就是个混♥蛋♥
You've been a jerk since I was eight!
你为什么对我这么苛刻
Why do you have to be so hard on me?!
什么 我不认识你
What? I don't know you!
放开我妈 你这个贱♥人♥
Get off my mom, you bitch.
等待 什么
Oh! Wait. What?
你在这里也模拟了我 这可不好
You simulated me in here, too? Not cool, man!
我的日志里有私人信息的
I got private stuff in those logs!
从信♥号♥♥位置紧急传送
Emergency transport on signal now!
贝珂特 不要
Beckett, no!
太好了 现在只剩我们了
Oh, great. Well, now it's just us.
你毁了正在酝酿中的
Yeah, thanks for ruining the awesome captain-murder
精彩的舰长谋杀剧情
this was all building to.
我们本该在摇摇欲坠的金属T台上决斗的
We were supposed to fight on a rickety metal catwalk.
让我补偿你 双拳
Oh. Let me make it up to you. Double punch!
双格挡
Double block.
-你怎么 -我知道你所有的动作
- Whoa. How did you...? - I know all your moves
还有你的一切
and everything about you.
我知道你每年万圣节都打扮成塔格猪托比
I know you dressed up like Toby Targ every Halloween,
塔格猪托比是星际迷航中的儿童教育类节目的主角
即使你年纪太大不适合了
even when you were too old.
我知道你很喜欢曲速核
And I know you actually love the warp core!
收回那句话 曲速核太逊了
Take that back. The warp core's lame!
你打破规矩只是因为你知道
You only break rules because you know
大家都希望你这么做
that's what everyone expects you to do!
如果你真是个坏蛋
If you really were a badass,
你反而会迎难而上 假装是个好军官
you'd do the hard thing and just be a good officer.
不是他们选你当反派 是你自己选的
They're not casting you as the villain. You are!
我知道你可能是个癫狂的星际海盗
Hey, I know you might be a psychotic space raider
你的老大刚刚摧毁了我的飞船
whose boss just destroyed my ship,
但是你...以我的准则册来看没什么问题
but you... are all right in my book.
这准则册没人比我更清楚了
That's a book I'd read cover to cover.
长官 你是唯一能看穿我面具的人
Sir, you're the only person who can see past my mask,
内心深处知道 我只想
and knows deep down, I just want
用离子化亚回路替换砣操作模块
to replace a toranium ops module with ionizing subcircuits.
我知道这很疯狂 但你想不想
I know this is crazy, but do you want to just-- I don't know--
我们自立门户 我们可以有自己的船
run away together, and we could get our own ship,
我们可以随时缓冲相位线圈
and we can buffer the phase coil whenever we want
或者 或者重新调整矩阵
or... or realign the matrix.
我们按照自己的节奏修好曲速引擎
We can fix the warp engines on our time.
我很荣幸 长官
It would be an honor, sir.
一路顺风 你们这些疯子
Godspeed, you crazy **.
舰长 我知道你今天经历了很多不愉快
Ugh. Cap'n, I know you've been through a lot today,
但我给你做了一盘巧克力曲奇饼干
but I made you a platter of chocolate chip cookies,
我只想在把它们送给真实世界的你之前
and I just want to know what you think before I give it
看看你觉得味道如何 所以如果你能...
to the real you in real life, so if you could...
舰长对巧克力过敏 刺客
The captain's allergic to chocolate. Assassin!
干得漂亮 杰特
Great work, Jet!
这种刺客处理手段
That's the kind of assassin-tackling
很有升职的潜质
that'll land you a promotion.
太棒了 杰特
Oh, hell yeah, Jet!
等等 等等 舰长 舰长
Wait, wait. Cap'n, Cap'n, where do you want me
你希望我对五年后的自己有什么期望
to see myself in five years?
别回答 舰长 他在玩心理游戏
Don't answer that, Captain. He's playing mind games!
靠谱 杰特
You're the man, Jet.
-把他带走 -走吧
- Get him out of here. - Let's go.
我怎么才能变得靠谱 舰长
How can I be the man, Cap'n?
我也想变得靠谱
I want to be the man!
行了 继续装
That's it. Keep up the act.
你太了解我了
Oh, you know so much about me,
但你漏了一件大事
but you missed one big thing.
又到了你阴阳怪气的笑话时间了
Oh, yeah, here we go-- time for one of your snarky jokes.
虽然我讨厌规定
Yeah, I may hate protocol,
但我不讨厌这艘飞船
but I don't hate this ship.
我不讨厌船员 我在和我最好的朋友一起工作
I don't hate the crew. I work with my best friends.
舰长是我妈妈 我愿意为她做任何事
The captain's my mom. I would do anything for her.
得了吧 你讨厌舰长
Oh, come on. No, you hate the captain.
你一直在抱怨她
You complain about her nonstop.
这是你的全部
It's like your whole thing!
她是对我很严苛
Yeah, I mean, she's hard on me, right?
她是舰长 而我是个刺头
She's the captain, and I'm a pain in the ass.
但如果她把我赶出了喜瑞都号♥
But if she kicked me off the Cerritos,
我在星际舰队就完蛋了
I would be done in Starfleet.
她在用她唯一知道的方式照顾我
She's watching out for me the only way she knows how:
那是一种操蛋 专横的老妈方式
in a fucked up, overbearing, mom way.
得了吧 你只在乎你自己
Oh, please. The only person you care about is yourself.
那我为什么在自毁计时器爆♥炸♥之前
Okay, well, then why did I let you kick my ass
让你揍我一顿
to buy time for everyone to get off the ship
为大家争取时间下船呢
before the self-destruct timer went off?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no!
不
No!
真不敢相信我刚被自己揍了一顿
I can't believe I just got my ass kicked by myself
然后 等等
and just... Wait.
我喜欢在船上工作
I guess I like working on the ship and...
天啊 治疗有效啊 伙计们 治疗有效
Oh, my God. Therapy works. Guys, therapy works!
说实话 这比我想象的治疗效果好多了
Honestly, that was way more therapeutic
我经历了很多
than I thought it would be. I worked through a lot.
我也感觉很好
I feel great, too.
我只希望我能对真正的比卢普斯说出自己的感受
I just wish I could tell the real Billups how I feel about him.
有何不可 他就在那儿
Why don't you, man? He's right there.
不 我不想打扰他
Nah, I wouldn't want to bother him.
看看他 这家伙是个高冷的刺头
I mean, look at him. Dude's a stone-cold badass.
T 我欠你一声道歉
Hey, T. I owe you an apology.
猎户座海盗的事
The whole Orions-pirate thing.
我感觉很糟糕 很抱歉我让你为难了
I-I feel really bad. I'm sorry if I put you in a weird spot.
谢谢 我很感激 但其实吧
Thanks. I appreciate it, and the truth is,
很多猎户星人是资本主义者 高度自♥由♥主义者
a lot of Orions are capitalist, hyper-libertarian,
黑帮海盗 但这个不是
gangster pirates, just not this one.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
谢谢你支持我
Oh, well, thanks for having my back in there.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
你想不想找个地方坐坐
Um, so, do you want to maybe go sit
和我一起看曲速核心
and look at the warp core with me?
太逊了 好的 我们走
Wow, so lame. Yes. Let's do it.
是说曲速核心吗 太好了 我也来
We talking warp core? Ooh, baby, I'm in.
-马利纳 -舰长 今天的事我很抱歉
- Mariner. - Hey, Cap. Sorry about earlier today.
我太过分了 谢谢你照顾我
I was way out of line. Thanks for looking out.
溜了溜了
Later, skater.
溜了溜了 我就知道她有所图谋
"Later skater"? I know she's up to something!
她跟你说什么了
What did she tell you?
舰长 你知道我不能透露你的船员告诉我的事
Captain, you know I can't share what your crew tells me.
这是道德难题
That'd be a real ethical pickle.
什么 如果她有什么计划
What?! If she's planning something,
-我有权知道 -卡罗尔
- I have a right to know. - Carol,
你现在就像个菠萝
you're being a pineapple right now.
别拿水果做比喻了
Stop referencing foods!
没人打扰我了 我只想知道
Okay. No more distractions. I just need to know
该穿什么去面试
what to wear to the interview.
电脑 继续程序
Computer, continue program.
舰长 你喜欢高领衫还是标准制♥服♥
Hey, Cap'n, do you like turtlenecks or just standard uniform?
-对抗不可逾越的困难 -抱歉
- Against insurmountable odds. - Oh, sorry.
你这里还有事 我等你
You got something going on here. I'll wait.
作为舰长 能与她并肩作战是我的荣幸
As captain, it was an honor serving beside her.
作为母亲 我很荣幸能有马利纳这样的女儿
As a mother, it was a privilege to call Mariner my daughter.
-等等 什么 -没错
- Wait. What? - That's right.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表