剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
如果他们发现了 把我赶下船
If they find it and kick me off the ship,
我就拉着你一起
you're going down with me.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on down here?
我们发现未经授权的气闸弹射
We've got an unauthorized airlock ejection,
丢失的电脑核心 有人还袭击了朱克玛尼飞船
a missing computer core, and somebody attacked that Drookmani ship.
你们三个最好有个合理的解释
You three better have one hell of an explanation.
我来一五一十地告诉你们
Oh, I'll tell you exactly what happened.
弗莱彻少尉出色的临场反应
Ensign Fletcher's brilliant improvisation,
升级同位线核 将其武器化
updating the isolinear core to weaponize it
来对抗朱克玛尼 拯救了喜瑞都号♥
against the Drookmani saved the Cerritos.
弗莱彻展现了一种无私的英雄主义
Fletcher demonstrated the sort of selfless heroism
这就是星际舰队的风范
that Starfleet's all about.
这样的英雄主义给他提供了升职的机会
It's that heroism that earned him a promotion
他将被调到泰坦号♥工作
and a transfer to the Titan!
天啊
Oh, man.
必须得让他升职吗
Did we have to get him promoted?
俗话说得好 离朋友近一些
Eh, you know what they say, keep your friends close
离敌人远一点
and your enemies way the hell somewhere else.
泰坦号♥
The Titan.
那不是你梦寐以求的工作吗
Isn't that, like, your dream gig?
是啊
Yeah. It is.
但你知道吗 也许这正是弗莱彻需要的
But you know what, maybe this is just what Fletcher needs
让他重新开始的机会
to turn things around.
新飞船 新工作
New ship, new duties.
也许可以让他成为更好的人
It might just make him a better man.
六天后
我被炒了
I got frickin' fired!
什么 你被炒了
What? You, fired?
怎么会有人炒了你
Who would fire you, ever?
谁说不能把垃圾
It's like, who says you're not supposed to empty trash
扔进曲速核的 反正都会烧起来
into the warp core? It all burns up anyway.
是啊 谁不会犯这种错误呢
Oh, yeah, who wouldn't make that mistake?
我想着也许你们可以
I thought maybe you guys could,
-为我美言几句 -弗莱彻
- like, put in a good word for me or... - Uh, hey, Fletcher?
弗莱彻 抱歉 信♥号♥♥不好
Fletcher. Sorry, you're breaking up.
你好像正在穿越时空裂缝什么的
I think you're going through a temporal rift or something.
-裂缝 喂 -弗莱彻 这里有个Q
- A rift? What a... Hello? - Whoa, Fletcher, there's a Q.
-我拿着徽章 -有个Q在做疯狂的Q事
- I'm holding my badge up... - There's a Q doing crazy Q stuff.
-挂了 -能听见我说话吗 伙计们
- Got to go. - Can you hear me? Guys...
他现在是地球的问题了
Well, he's Earth's problem now.
不得不说 我宁愿和十二个你一起服役
Got to say, I'd rather serve with a dozen of you
也不愿意跟弗莱彻
than one Fletcher.
虽然你总是违反规定
I mean, yeah, you break the rules all the time,
但你还是心向星际舰队
but at your heart, you're Starfleet.
博穆勒 你真好 谢了 伙计
Aw, Boimler. That's really nice. Thanks, man.
走吧 我拿了舰长游艇的钥匙
Now come on. I got the keys to the captain's yacht.
等等 什么 你怎么能拿舰长的钥匙呢
Wait, what? You shouldn't have those.
没事 我签了你的名字
No, it's cool. I signed them out in your name.
-后到的跟弗莱彻做朋友 -等等 不不
- Last one there's a Fletcher. - Wait. No, no, no.
这不是重点
That's not the lesson here!
下层舰员 我们走
Lower Decks, let's go!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表