剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
谁能想到修理空间站电网
Who knew repairing the station grid
需要这么多次全速跑
would involve so much sprinting?
闭嘴 睡觉
No talk. Sleep.
-什么鬼 不 趴下 -我成功了
- What the? Hey, no, no. Down. - I did it!
-我把狗升级了 -趴下
- I updated the dog! - Down.
这话什么意思
What does that even mean? Hey!
医疗部鼓励我们开展副业
In Medical, they encourage us to do side projects.
-于是我找了一堆惰性碳 -不 为什么
- So I took a bunch of inert carbon - No! Why?!
-从零开始给自己造了个毛茸茸的朋友 -闭嘴
- and built myself a fluffy friend from scratch. - Shut up!
-它的外形是狗 -不要啊
- It's supposed to look like a dog. -No! Aah!
-地球上那种 -腾堤
- You know, from Earth. - Tendi,
-把它弄出去好吗 -没问题
- please get it out of here. - Oh, of course.
过来 过来
Come here! Come here.
它的速度提升5% 智能提升6%
She's five percent faster and six percent smarter.
我亲自编辑了全部60亿个序列
You know, I hand-edited all six billion sequences.
好玩极了
It was really fun!
你哪来的时间
When did you even find time for that?
有时候我说我要去洗手间
Sometimes when I say that I'm going to the bathroom,
其实是去重编它的DNA了
I'm really recoding her DNA.
这个小姑娘的蛋白质键彻底
This little lady's protein bonds totally accepted
经过了Cas9剪切 没有出现任何细胞退化
the Cas9 snipping without any cellular degradation.
谁的蛋白质键具有可塑性 你啊
Who has malleable protein bonds? You do.
-没错 就是你 -我不明白
- Yes, you do. - I don't get it.
你可以随心所欲创造任何生命体 却选了它
You could've built any life-form at all, and you did this?
它看起来就是条普通的狗
It just looks like a normal dog.
这正是我的目的
That's exactly what I was going for!
我去拿笔记 给你读些有趣的部分
I'll go grab my notes so I can read you the juicy parts.
你一定会喜欢我重组它的线粒体的手法
You're going to love how I reorganized her mitochondria.
先不剧透 不过...
No spoilers, but...
特别有趣
it's super funny!
先说清楚 这是普通的狗
Just to be clear, this is a normal dog,
她在逗我们玩
and she's messing with us.
天啊 不是普通的狗
Oh, God. Not a normal dog.
等局面失控要救场了再叫醒我
Wake me up if it turns into something I need to care about.
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第七集
博穆勒麻烦大
大副日志 喜瑞都号♥的一支精英队伍
First officer's log. An elite team from the Cerritos
被希尔崔克上将选中 将前往争议领土
has been selected by Admiral Syltrack to liaise
与匹斯皮农业殖民地进行联络
with the Pisepian agricultural colony in disputed territory.
弗里曼舰长 夏克斯 还有我
Captain Freeman, Shaxs, and myself
已经应征加入这项任务
have been enlisted to join the mission
因为我们具备萌发茹拉特种子的专业知识
due to our expertise in the germination of rulot seeds.
我们不在的时候 喜瑞都号♥将接受
In our absence, the Cerritos will receive
一位来访舰长的临时指挥
a temporary transfer of command to a visiting captain.
来访舰长 不要啊 真没劲
Visiting captain? No! So lame.
我还以为你会喜欢换个口味
I figured you'd love a break from our usual guys.
代理舰长向来不靠谱
Sub caps never know what they're doing.
他们只会说 "缓冲相位圈"
They're all like, "Buffer the phase coils."
然后我们说 "你说什么呢"
And we're like, "What are you talking about?"
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
爱德华·杰利科曾任企业号♥D舰长
我不想要杰利科那种保姆围着我们转
I don't want some babysitter Jellico-type hovering over us
我们本来就要去沼泽星球了
when we're already going to a bog planet,
那种星球最垃圾了
which is, like, the worst kind of planets, as far as planets go.
沼泽其实很有意思
Bogs are actually fascinating.
你知不知道孢子数量可以...
Did you know that the spore count can...
我不想了解沼泽
I don't want to know about a bog!
名字恶心 地方也恶心
It's a gross word for a gross place!
你太不科学了
Well, you're being very unscientific.
总之 我喜欢
Anyway, I'm into it.
我们可以和来访舰员打成一片
We get to rub shoulders with the visiting crew,
或许能给另一位舰长留下深刻印象
maybe impress another captain.
你只是等不及去拍新的马屁
Oh, you're just excited to kiss a whole new butt, aren't you?
我可不会这么说
Well, I wouldn't put it like that.
但我迫不及待了
But yes, very.
卢瑟福
Rutherford!
来访舰员马上就到了
The visiting crew's gonna be here any minute.
如果我改成中分
Hey, if I part my hair like this,
看起来是值得提拔还是不值得
do I look more promotable or less?
值得 不值得 值得 不值得
More? Less? More? Less?
-值得 -你都没看
- Yeah, sure. - You didn't even look!
抱歉 是这个传送机的问题
Sorry. It's this transporter, man.
我想让它提速0.07秒
I'm trying to make it go .07 seconds faster.
马利纳不肯做小白鼠
Mariner wouldn't help me test it.
她说她要等到我把问题都解决了
She said she wanted to wait until I ironed out the kinks.
但是没人来做小白鼠
But how am I supposed to do that
我要怎么解决问题
if nobody's gonna help me test it?
我来
I'll do it.
一会儿就可以告诉新舰长 空闲的时候
I can tell the new captain that, in my spare time,
-我喜欢帮助提高效率 -好啊
- I enjoy improving efficiency. - Okay, cool.
很快的 我来回传送你 很简单
I'll just transport you back and forth super quick. Real easy.
好 一人传送 我是说 博穆传送
Okay. Beam me up. I mean, Boim me up.
你懂的
You know what I'm saying.
好的
Okeydokey!
刚刚比平时快了半秒
That was, like, half a second faster than normal!
真不敢相信居然成功了
I can't believe it's working.
再传送我一次
Run me through it again!
再来一次 再来一次
Do it again! Do it again!
天啊
Aw, man.
-我还以为这个问题已经解决了 -说啥
- I thought I solved this. - What?!
抱歉 这是传送过程的最后一部分
Sorry, it's just the last part of the transporter process!
有点难办
It can be a bit sticky!
难办 我要死了吗
Sticky?! Am I gonna die?!
不会的 你只差了一毫卡克伦
No, no! You're just off by, like, one millicochrane!
-只是外观问题 -这是什么声音
- It's just cosmetic! - What's that noise?!
是我发出的吗
Is that me?!
几乎听不出来
You hardly notice it!
你得在来访舰员到达前把我复原
You got to fix me before the visiting crew gets here!
-我不能这副样子 -说啥
- I can't look like this! - What?!
来了 保姆倒计时
Oh, well, here we go. Babysitter time
三 二 一
in three, two, one...
阿米娜
Amina?
她在这儿
There she is!
你惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
天啊 我还以为你在奥克兰号♥
Oh, my gosh. I thought you were on the Oakland.
我可不能拒绝维修水过滤器的机会
Eh, couldn't pass up a water filtration repair.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy!
等等 你现在是舰长了
Wait, and you're a freakin' captain now?
升得真快啊 妹子
Get those title bumps, girl.
是啊 我是个大人物
Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.
我甚至有个团队
I've even got a team.
沃伦 普拉契特 杜迦
Warren, Prachett, Durga,
这就是我常提起的那个老朋友
this is my old friend I was telling you about.
拉姆齐舰长...很怀念你们在学院时光
Captain Ramsey... speaks fondly of your time at the Academy.
老天 她都说什么了
Oh, boy. What'd she tell you?
我说涉及到星球地面行动时
That when it comes to boots-on-the-ground planetary action,
你是最能干的
you're the best.
而且你行动起来还很潇洒
And you look damn good doing it.
奇怪的是 你还是少尉
Curious that you're still an ensign.
博穆勒少尉
Ensign Boimler
前来报到
reporting for duty!
老兄 你怎么搞的
Dude! What is wrong with you?!
没什么 我只是在变相
Nothing! I'm just phasing!
没问题
No biggie!
我不同意 看起来很有问题
Disagree! It's kind of a biggie!
少尉 去医务室报到
Ensign, report to sickbay!
医务室是病人去的地方
But that's for sick people!
赶紧的
Now!
这会持续多久
How long is this going to last?!
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表