我是西尔维娅·隆特 接下来联邦新闻网络继续为您报道
帕克莱星被毁事件
目前我们所知道的情况是 星际舰队舰长卡萝尔·弗里曼
被指控策划了一场针对
帕克莱首都「强大市」的毁灭性袭击
与此同时塞里托斯号♥仍扣押于太空船坞中
以配合调查的进行
塞里托斯号♥的船员们在他们的舰长接受审判期间暂时离岗
弗里曼为什么会这么做
无可奉告
你知道什么内情吗
我说了无可奉告
请放尊重一些
她憎恨帕克来人吗
别挡我们的路
最新的令人震惊的消息来了
新近被回收的监控录像
坐实了弗里曼在爆♥炸♥发生时出现在帕克莱首都的事实
下面滚动字幕出现的桑尼·克莱蒙斯 是因病选择冷冻睡眠的20世纪乡村音乐家
在《下一代》1x26"The Neutral Zone"中被进取号♥-D的船员唤醒
下面是轻新闻 一群耀眼的维鲁加门虫将在
明天将会迁徙路过地球
贝克特
Beckett!
你不想看直接关掉屏幕不就好了
Screens can just be turned off, you know.
我就是受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
每个人都表现的好像审判已经有定论了一样
Everyone's acting like the trial's already over,
可是老妈根本不可能做过他们指控的事情
when there is no way that Mom did anything wrong.
你看 就连你我都知道的显而易见的事实
Look, you and I both know that,
在审判庭的很多人一定也知道
and plenty of people in the courtroom know it, too.
你需要耐心一些 然后相信星际舰队这个体制
You just need to be patient and trust in the system.
巧了 把她送上法庭的就是你说的这个体制
Oh, you mean the same system that's now putting her on trial?
噢当然了
Oh, yeah, yeah,
我爱死这个体制了
I frickin' love the system.
别激动 要不然你出去走走
Ah, hey, why don't you go out for bit?
我们回家的机会不多
We don't get home that often.
也许你应该出去散散心
You can maybe go for a walk,
呼吸一些真正的新鲜空气
breathe some non-recycled air.
你的家乡罢了 我可没在这里长大
Home for you.I didn't grow up here.
我的意思是 地球 你很少回地球
I just meant Earth. It's rare that you get back here.
越久不在船上待着我越觉得自己无用
Ugh, the longer I'm off a ship,the more useless I feel.
就像那个又大又傻的红色玩意一样
Like that. Like that big,dumb red thing.
贝克特 你知道那玩意叫金门大桥
Beckett, you know that's the Golden Gate Bridge.
都根本没人开车了 还留着那桥干啥啊
Nobody drives anymore. Why do you need a bridge?
这颗星球太古怪了
This planet's wack.
大家都喜欢金门大桥 我也喜欢
People like the bridge.I like the bridge.
布埃纳米戈上将
Ah, Admiral Buenamigo.
阿朗佐 恐怕我带来了坏消息
Alonzo. I am afraid I'm the bearer of bad news.
什么 是什么消息
What? What's the news?
你好 莱斯叔叔
Oh, hey, Uncle Les.
贝克特 我刚听说
Beckett. I just received word,
负责卡萝尔案子的法官是
the judge assigned to Carol's case is, uh...
密西·宾·唐
Mith bin Tong.
什么 她是主张行星有生命权的疯子啊
What? She's that"planet's rights" lunatic.
爸爸 我们得把妈妈从法庭上救下来
Dad, we got to get Mom out of this trial.
我们得对星际舰队有信心
We got to have faith in Starfleet.
肯定会真♥相♥大白的
The truth will come out.
如果你不做些什么 我会去做的
If you won't do something, then I will.
等等 不要 啊
Wait, wait,wait, no, ah.
我不知道你为什么还要在房♥子里放易碎物品
I don't know why you keep breakable objects in the house anymore.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
背景参考了《下一代》最终话的皮卡德酒庄
恶心 葡萄园的飞虫
Oh, God, vineyard flies.
我恨回家
I hate being home.
老兄 你到底听没听到我跟你说的事啊
Dude, are you even listening to what I'm telling you?
舰长被诬陷了
The captain's getting railroaded, man.
在一切都无法挽回之前我得做点什么
I have to do something before it's too late.
好吧 算我一个
Well, count me in.
真的吗
Really?
我还以为要废多少口舌说服你呢
Usually, it takes way more convincing.
只要别让我整葡萄干 你让我♥干♥什么都行
I'll do anything to get away from these raisins.
我头发上的怪味
It's already gonna take me a month
至少要一个月才能去掉
to get the smell out of my hair.
嘿 布拉德沃德
Hey, Bradward.
珍妮芙的造型捏他了现实品牌The Sun Maid Rasin的吉祥物
想测一下我这筐葡萄的甜度吗
Want to test the sweetness of my bushel?
好吧 吉纳维芙
Ugh, fine, Genevieve.
在21白利糖度下继续晒43个小时就行了
Just give it 43 more sun hours at 21 degrees brix.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你说你家里有葡萄园的时候
Uh, when you said your family had vineyards,
我还以为是酿酒用的
I just assumed it was for wine.
我倒希望呢 可惜不是 我们博米勒家是做葡萄干的
Oh, I wish. No, we Boimlers dry grapes.
只有不停的晒干 晒干 晒干
Just dry them and dry them and dry them
直到它们全都萎缩 失去梦想
till they're all shriveled and hopeless
然后永远困在地球上
and stuck on Earth forever.
布拉德沃德 这么多葡萄品种太难记了
Bradward, all these varietals are so confusing.
带我去采摘棚的私密房♥间
Take me to the privacy of the pickery shed
帮我解释一下好不好
and explain them to me.
得了吧 曼德琳娜 红葡萄装进红桶
Come on, Mandolina, red goes in the red bucket,
白葡萄装进白桶 你肯定知道
white in the white, you know that.
他们怎么会看不出来这是陷害呢
How do they not see this is a setup?
帕克莱星爆♥炸♥的时候我们离着十万八千里
We were nowhere near Pakled Planet when it blew.
看在柯克的份上 当时她正在拯救另一艘星舰啊
I mean, she was saving another ship, for Kirk's sake.
我们知道这件事说不通
Okay, we know it doesn't track,
但是航行日志被拉普尔星系的小行星残骸中的等离子体破坏了
but the ship's logs got corrupted by the Laapeerian debris field.
这看起来就像她在掩盖什么事情一样
It makes it look like she's covering something up.
等一下 所以只需要日志就行了 我有日志呀
Wait, so they just need our logs? I have logs.
没用的 我们需要官方的高级军官日志
No. We need the official senior staff logs,
而不是你中午吃了什么
not, like, what you had for lunch.
不不不 我的日志极其详细
No, no, no. My logs are crazy detailed.
我每天晚上都会听舰长的日志
Every night, I'd listen to the captain's
然后重录一份作为参考
and re-record them for my own reference.
你说啥
What?
没错 正式的星历
Yeah. The official stardates,
系统和人员情况
systems, personnel,
全都有 就在我的铺位存着
it's all in there, stowed by my bunk.
我的天 博米勒 你的呆子气质
Oh, my God, Boimler, wait, that is so nerdy
真是太关键了
and so clutch right now.
所以说 我们只需要拿到你的平板
So, all we have to do is get your PADDs,
然后用出其不意的证据为她正名就行了
and we clear her name with some surprise evidence.
接招吧 保守派的军事法庭
Take that, conservative military court.
但是不允许我们上舰啊
But we're grounded.
而且我们根本不知道赛里托斯号♥在哪
Plus, we don't even know where the Cerritosis.
就在干船坞里吧
It's in dry dock?
没错 但是哪一个呢 这东西满天都是
Yeah, but which dry dock? There's, like, a bajillion.
另外舰上可能只留下了轮机部的最低限度人员
And, besides, they probably only kept on a small skeleton crew
来负责靠港 别的什么也没有
of engineers to help dock it, and that's it.
轮机部
Engineers?
卢瑟福
Rutherford!
布拉德沃德 我全身都被葡萄汁打湿了
Bradward, I'm soaked in juice,
需要你帮我脱♥光♥了
and I need help getting naked.
自己用水管冲干净 莉安
Just spray off with the hose, Lianne.
这是希斯科父亲的饭店 首次出现于《深空九号♥》4x11 "Homefront"
秋葵
Say "gumbo."
秋葵炖菜是希斯科父亲的拿手好菜之一
秋葵
Gumbo!
吃完饭我们去哪好呢
So, after lunch, where should we go next?
回科罗拉多大峡谷怎么样 会不会有点疯狂
I mean, should we go back to the Grand Canyon? Is that crazy?
我们可以加入一局伦敦国王游戏 或者
We could take in a London Kings game, or... Ooh!
你想去看波兹曼市的历史保护区吗
Want to go see historical Bozeman?
泽弗拉姆·科克伦首次实现曲速飞行的地点
The site of Zefram Cochrane's first warp flight?
请务必带我去
Um, yes, please.
真不敢相信你在学院的时候
Man, I can't believe you never visited any Earth stuff
从来没去过任何地球景点
when you were at the Academy.
我当时太专注学习了
Oh, I was so focused on my studies,
从没离开过旧金山 只是
I never left San Francisco. I just...
我真的不敢相信这一切
Man, I can't believe this.
当舰长被证明清白的时候
Those prosecutors are gonna look so stupid
这些检察官一定会看起来很蠢
when the captain gets proved innocent.
不知道马林纳会怎么接受现在的情况
I wonder how Mariner's taking it.
我当然要接受它
Oh, I'm taking it...
还要将其发挥到极致
taking it to the limit.
你是找好时机进来说这句话的吗
Did you, did you time your entrance to say that?
当然没有了
What? No.