剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
你看起来就像个科学实验品
You look like a goddamn science project!
那你怎么不停地采集样本
Then-- ow!-- why are you still taking samples?!
我搞清楚了
I figured it out!
好了 博勒姆回来了 宝贝
All right. Boimler's back, baby!
该去拍来访的马屁了
Time to kiss some visiting butt.
等等 我全身还是相位化的
Wait, I'm still all phase-y.
没错 但是不会发出声音了
Yeah. But you're not making the sound anymore,
那才是最糟糕的 对吧
which was the worst part, right?
是的是的 那就是灾难
Oh, yeah. That was terrible.
我现在是字面意思上的"不太好看"
I'm literally hard to look at.
我是说 万一 万一
I mean, what if-- what if...
没人需要一位会发光的船长呢
Nobody wants a sparkly cap'n!
行了行了 冷静点
Oh, all right, all right. Calm down.
我已经通知了第14舰队
I already alerted Division 14.
你说时管局
The time travel police?
不是 14舰队负责处理棘手的空间症状
No! D-14 handles unsolvable space illnesses
还有科学方面的未解之谜
and science mysteries.
那他们能让我恢复原状吗
And they can make me a real boy again?
他们在安第克洛尼斯五号♥上
They've got this great medical spa
有个很棒的疗养中心
on Endicronimas V.
安第...安第克洛...
En... Endicron...
大家都叫它"农场"
Everyone just calls it "The Farm."
你会像无价之宝一样被悉心照料
You'll be pampered and tended to like a precious gem.
你还有那什么乱七八糟的东西在那里
You and Mr. Whatever The Hell That Thing Is over there.
别担心 狗狗 我不会让他们伤害你的
Don't worry, The Dog. I won't let them hurt you.
等等 你叫它"狗狗"
Wait, you named it "The Dog"?
当然 有什么问题吗
Of course. Why wouldn't I?
她就是一条正常的狗
She's a totally normal dog.
我开始觉得比起狗
Mm, I'm starting to think you know more about DNA
你可能还是更懂DNA
than you do about dogs.
这两样猎户座上都没有
We don't have any on Orion.
是我们太孤陋寡闻 狗真的很有趣
We're really missing out. Dogs are great.
看看 看看你
Aw, look at you.
你就像可爱的小肉桂卷
You're just a cute little cinnamon roll.
没错
Yes, you are!
来访舰长日志
Visiting captain's log.
星历57752.6
Stardate 57752.6.
喜瑞都号♥正去往科沃帕行星
The Cerritos is en route to the planet Khwopa to...
去维修他们的水过滤系统
perform a repair of their water filtration system.
完成以后 我们会
Once completed, we will...
和联邦鲁比多号♥会合 记录完毕
rendezvous with the USS Rubidoux. End log.
你能消停会吗
Will you stop it?
抱歉 我就是喜欢舰长的这些小玩意
Sorry, I just love captains' trinkets, you know?
来吧 来点猛料
Come on. Give me the dirt.
你看到兰塞姆的"光子鱼雷"了吗
Have you seen Ransom's photon torpedo?
我去 别这样 太恶心了
Barf! No! Disgusting.
我说真的 吐了
No, for real, that is big barf.
那么 你会待多久呢
So, how long do we have you?
我的意思是 让你了解我那些疯狂的经历
I mean, it's gonna take a while to catch you up
还是要花点时间的
on all the crazy stuff I've been up to.
没错 所以我希望你跟着我
Yeah. That's why I want you at my side.
能知道你对喜瑞都号♥上船员的看法
Getting your perspective on the Cerritos crew
才是我最看重的
would be invaluable.
我是说 没人会喜欢保姆舰长
I mean, come on, nobody likes a babysitter captain.
保姆舰长 什么 我都不知道那是什么
Babysitter captain? What? I don't even know what that is.
-你在说什么 -那么 你的想法呢
- What? - So, what do you say?
愿意当我的大副吗
Want to be my first officer?
当然 你有梦想中的团队
Of course! You've got the dream team.
舰桥组是该来点厉害的成员了
It's about time this bridge had a kickass crew.
我是说 之前的人也还行 但他们有点...
I mean, the usual guys are fine, but they're kind of... eh.
等等 你是不是在开玩笑
Oh, wait, are-- Wait, are you kidding?
你就是在开玩笑 对吧
No, you're kidding, right?
-我没有开玩笑 -那说定了
- I'm not kidding! - Then yes!
好的 那我们这样
All right. Let's do this...
大副
Number One.
你们好
Greetings.
我是来自第14舰队的医疗专家
I am the Division 14 medical specialist.
谢谢 我是腾堤 这是我的"狗狗"
Aw, thank you. I'm Tendi, and this is my dog, The Dog.
让记录显示我们不是自愿在这里的
And let the record show we're here under protest.
我必须提醒你
I must warn you,
踏出这艘船意味着
stepping aboard this vessel is consent
你同意被黑色病变
to be surrounded by dark abnormalities
和临床的污秽包围
and the clinically obscene.
到疗养中心需要多久呢
Uh, how long will it take to get to the spa?
我不确定要带几本书
I wasn't sure how many books to bring.
不用为了消磨时间这么麻烦
Do not trouble yourself with the journey.
农场可以治愈一切
The Farm cures all.
我们曾被四个博格人包围
So, we were surrounded by four Borg, right?
而且从来没人提过
And nobody ever talks about this,
博格人有股垃圾袋的味道
but they smell like old trash bags.
什么 四个 那你们怎么逃出来的
What? Four? How'd you get out?
需要一些出其不意的战术
It required unorthodox tactics.
杜迦用瓦肯柔术干掉了他们
Durga kicked their butts with Vulcan jujitsu.
好吧 之前有一次
Yeah, well, this one time,
拉姆齐和我偷了鲁比奇克教授那辆
Ramsey and I stole Professor Rubichik's
又老又怪的车 然后开到海湾
old, special car and drove it into the bay.
太好笑了 他气坏了
It was hilarious. He was so pissed.
我很敬重索尔·鲁比奇克
I love Saul Rubichek.
在学校里他是我的导师
He was my mentor at the Academy.
那辆车是他的命
That car was his life.
我还在他的葬礼上致辞了
I spoke at his funeral.
那是很久之前的事情了
Uh, well, that was a long time ago.
我还有很多这样的事情
I still do stuff like that all the time.
上个礼拜 我在兰塞姆的床上放了只蝎子
Last week, I put a scorpion in Ransom's bed.
真惨 他差点被吓死
It was bad. He almost died.
你经常这样在任务中捣乱吗
Do you often disrupt missions?
不是 我也会正常完成星际舰队的任务
No, I mean, I do regular Starfleet stuff, too.
都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
我们出发
Let's roll out.
报告显示在这里第一次接触有些困难
Reports indicate that first contact here was a little tricky.
沼泽对我们不利
The bogs didn't help.
我们试试能不能联♥系♥到地方当局
Let's see if we can get ahold of the local authorities.
收到
Copy that.
你是打算完成别的任务
Hey, are you on a different mission,
还是跟我们一起
or are you coming with us?
抱歉 说的没错
Uh, sorry. Right.
我只要...
I'll just, uh...
一旦我们完成
When we're done here,
你们马上就能享受到干净的水 菲比斯国王
you'll be back to enjoying crystal clear water, King Phibeas.
致以我们最诚挚的谢意
We osmose our most brackish gratitude.
所以 你和拉姆齐关系很好 对吧
So, uh, you and Ramsey are pretty tight, huh?
你们怎么认识的
How'd you guys meet?
我不认为回答你的问题
I do not believe that information
跟我们手头上的工作有什么关系
has any bearing on our current objective.
该死 杜迦 我不过就是聊聊而已
Damn, Durga. I was just making chitchat.
超压预警
Critical overpressure.
一定是泄压阀中有一个没有关上
One of the cascade valves must be jammed open!
我们只有30秒
We've got 30 seconds
不然整个装置就会爆♥炸♥
till the whole system blows!
马利纳 三录仪
Mariner, the tricorders.
我猜 我猜我把它们
Um, uh, I... You know, I think I left them
落在传送室了
in the transporter room.
试试用亚音速脉冲疏通它
Try clearing it with a subsonic pulse.
我一定是拿错了箱子
I must have grabbed the wrong crate.
我把我们的三录仪都落在喜瑞都号♥上了
I-I left all our tricorders back on the Cerritos.
那是它们最派不上用场的地方
Which is the least useful place for them to be,
马利纳大副
First Officer Mariner.
拉姆齐舰长
Captain Ramsey,
我稍微打断一下
I just wanted to take a brief pause
这艘船的秘密调查来听取报告
from our covert operation to check in on my ship.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表