剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
星历57538.9
Stardate 57538.9.
喜瑞都号♥正与联邦星舰默塞德号♥合作
The Cerritos is working alongside the USS Merced
转移一艘古老的世代飞船
in the relocation of an ancient generation ship,
由于某种未知的灾难
which, due to some unknown calamity,
它从未到达目的地
never reached its destination.
船员们漂泊了几个世纪
Her crew, adrift for centuries,
在停止工作的冷冻舱中变成了木乃伊
mummified in disabled cryo units.
他们最宝贵的货物
Their most precious cargo--
装在容器中的神秘分子液体
mysterious containers of molecular fluid
可以从无机物中创造生命
which generates life from inorganic material.
我们猜测他们计划在一颗死亡的行星上
We suspect they planned to use it on a dead planet
使用它来创造一个
to create a habitable environment
可以安家的宜居环境
they could call home.
世代飞船
默塞德号♥
The Merced is here
是来确保世代飞船在运输过程中不受损伤
to ensure the generation ship is preserved during transportation,
我希望大家为他们提供全力支持
and I want everyone to give them full support.
多年前杜兰戈舰长和我
Captain Durango and I both served
都曾在伊利诺斯号♥上服役
on the Illinois many years ago,
能够再次与他并肩合作 我倍感荣幸
and it is a true delight to be able to work with him again.
没睡好吗 少尉
Trouble sleeping, Ensign?
不 我睡得很好 说实话 可能睡得太好了
No, I slept great. I mean, maybe too good, honestly.
赶紧把平板发下去
Just distribute the PADDs.
星际舰队认为这艘外星飞船
Starfleet believes this alien vessel
拥有独特的地貌改造技术
is equipped with unique terraforming technology:
地貌改造乳剂
一种可以将惰性物质转化为
an elemental fluid which can transform inert matter
生态系统的元素液体
into a living ecosystem.
拖曳它需要谨慎操作
Towing it will be a delicate procedure.
哪怕牵引光束出现一丝丝
Even the slightest flux in tractor beam
不稳定都可能损坏...
stabilization could damage...
我很抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry. I'm sorry.
信息太多了
It is just so much information.
我不懂你们怎么不打哈欠
I don't know how you guys aren't yawning.
舰长 你的舰员似乎没有意识到
Your crew doesn't appear to appreciate the gravity
我们的任务的重要性
of our undertaking, Captain.
舰长 我向你保证
I assure you, Captain,
我的手下是舰队里最优秀的
my people are the best in the fleet.
他们训练有素 警觉...
They're proficient, alert and...
马利纳
Mariner!
我用力憋着了
I am trying to hold it in!
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第四集
潮湿飞船
我忍♥不住打哈欠 对不起
I had to yawn, okay? I'm sorry.
那家伙无聊死了 "我超无聊
That guy is super boring. Like, "Oh, I'm boring.
我喜欢博物馆 灰尘 古老的大门"
I love museums and dust and old gates."
我知道他无聊 他已经无聊了15年了
I know he's boring. He's been boring for 15 years!
但是现在 他在跟默塞德号♥上的所有人说
But right now, he's telling everyone on the Merced
我得不到手下舰员的尊重
that I don't have the respect of my crew.
如果你再这样对我无礼
If you ever disrespect me like that again,
我就跳过军事法庭 直接把你扔出气闸
I'll skip the court-martial and blow you out the airlock.
行啊 祝你生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Cool. Well, live long and prosper.
你少拿瓦肯举手礼讽刺我
Don't you give me that sarcastic Vulcan salute!
贝珂特
Beckett!
舰长 你要的传感器数据我拿来了
Captain, I have the sensor data that you requested.
什么 对了 传感器
Huh? Oh, right. The sensors.
抱歉 杰克 马利纳少尉太让人火大了
I'm sorry, Jack. It's just Ensign Mariner.
我感觉她整夜不睡觉
I feel like she stays up all night
专门想新办法惹我生气
coming up with new ways to piss me off.
我真不明白你为什么还没把她赶下船
I honestly don't know why you haven't kicked her off the ship.
但质疑你的动机
But since it's not my job
不是我的工作
to question your motives...
如果你想避免冲突
If you want to avoid conflict,
不如把最糟糕的工作都分配给她吧
why not reassign her to all the worst jobs?
这样她就会主动提出调职 不用你开口
That way, transferring would be her idea, not yours.
我们可以把船上
Well, we could reassign her
最恶心的工作都分配给她
to all the nastiest jobs on the ship.
这样她就会主动提出调职 不用我开口
That way, transferring her would be her idea, not mine.
绝妙的计划 所以你才是舰长
Brilliant plan. That's why you're the captain.
发任务了
Assignment time!
天啦噜
Hatchi machi!
我拿到了会议室打扫任务 秀你一脸
I got conference room cleanup duty. In your face!
据我所知 这任务很没劲
Last time I checked, that was very lame.
你为什么要跳舞 这任务不值得跳舞
Why would you dance? That's not a danceable job.
所有高级军官都在那里大展身手
That's where all the senior officer action happens!
另外 他们的食物复♥制♥机程序比我们高级
Plus, they have access to better replicator programs than we do,
有时候他们会邀你一起吃饭
and sometimes they let you eat with them!
吃进肚里都一样
It's, like, basically the same food.
不 不一样
No, it's not!
他们有意大利团子和油炸馅饼
They get, like, gnocchi and fritters and...
不重要 反正很好吃 好吗
Doesn't matter. It's good, okay?
真是的 我得去
Oh, man. I got to monitor
监测牵引光束的功率波动
power fluctuations in the tractor beam?
我想监测的是
I wanted to monitor power fluctuations
脉冲继电器的功率波动
in the impulse relays.
卢瑟福 我要去围观升♥天♥了
Rutherford! I'm about to go watch an ascension.
什么 太棒了 升♥天♥是什么
What? That's amazing! What's an ascension?
有些掌握了外星冥想术的人
Some people who master the art
可以达到内心平静的状态
of alien meditation can achieve inner peace.
然后他们就能脱离物质领域
Then they transcend the physical realm
成为纯粹的能量体
and become a being of pure energy.
-是不是很酷 -就像是Q和旅行者
- Isn't that cool? - Oh, like a Q or a the Traveler?
不是 更像是拼命为考试复习
No! It's more like studying so much for a test
以至于你变成了考试本身
that you literally become the test.
你变成了一切
You become everything!
我去 太酷了
Damn, that is cool.
真不敢相信我能亲眼见证
I can't believe I actually get to see it in person!
不知道会不会发出声音
I wonder if it's gonna make a sound
比如 呜呜 哼哼 呼呼
like "vrr" or "hmm" or "whoo."
我很快就会知道了
I guess I'll know soon!
总之 来看看我拿到了什么任务
Anyway, let's see what I got assigned.
给涡轮升降机加润滑油 全息甲板废物清除
"Turbolift lubing, holodeck waste removal
还有清除碳过滤器上的碳
and scraping carbon off the carbon filter"?
这都是船上最糟糕的任务
Those are the worst jobs on the ship.
从稍微硬一点的碳上刮下碳
Scraping carbon off of slightly harder carbon?
这是克林贡囚犯干的活
That's Klingon prison stuff.
太奇怪了
This is weird.
我越来越接近灵体分离
As I grow closer to decorporation,
言语开始失去意义
words start to lose meaning.
我们要跟他一起吗
Hey, are-are we supposed to join in?
祖青锣
A tzutchian gong?!
什么情况
What's happening?
-他要升♥天♥了吗 -我觉得他要升♥天♥了
- Is he ascending? - I think he's ascending.
-他要升♥天♥了 -真的吗 不不不
- He's ascending. - Really?! No, no, no, no!
我的沙曼荼罗
My sand mandala!
-不不不 -我能复原 我能复原
- No, no, no, no! - I can fix it! I can fix it!
这是我努力两年的成果
I've been laying that for two years!
这是我内心平静的实物表现
It was a physical representation of my inner calm!
不不 不会有事的
No, no, it's gonna-- it's gonna be totally fine.
你接着升♥天♥ 计算机
Just keep ascending! Computer,
彩色沙子 室温
colorful sand, room temperature.
好 好了
Well, uh... there.
你看 没问题了
See? It's-it's... it's all good.
我们没事 没事 没事
We're good. We're good. It's fine. Uh...
如果我早知道要去清除全息甲板的生物过滤器
If I had known I was going to be emptying the holodeck biofilters,
早餐就不会吃那么多了
I wouldn't have had so much for breakfast.
好吧 糟糕的工作祝你干得开心
Welp, have fun with your terrible jobs.
我得去打扫行政会议室
I got to go clean the executive conference room
吃点意大利龙虾方饺 闪了
and eat some lobster ravioli. Peace.
不行 不好意思
Uh, no. Uh-uh. Sorry.
你做起来一点也不酷
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表