剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Hello? -How's it going, fellas?
对 嘿 谢谢给我回电♥话♥
Yeah, hey, thanks for calling me back.
运气不好吧 伙计们?-Morgan David
Bad day, huh, guys? -Morgan, David.
没错 正在调查的案子里有他的名字
Yeah, his name came up in the course of an investigation.
我只要他现在的地址
I just need his current address.
嗯
Uh-Huh.
好 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
跟谁打电♥话♥呢?
Who you on the phone with?
我妈 -她住院了?
My mom. -She in the hospital?
什么?
What?
除非她中风了 或者是子♥宫♥掉出来了
Unless she's had a stroke or her uterus is falling out,
否则你就该告诉她你在工作 然后挂掉电♥话♥
You tell her you're working, and you hang up the phone.
我下车你就该跟上
I get out of that car, you are on my hip.
知道了 对不起
All right. I'm sorry.
噢 上帝
Oh, Jesus.
看那家伙
Look at this guy.
嘿!你 就是你 站住!
Hey! Yeah, you --Whoa, whoa! Stop walking!
要去哪?
Where you going?
呃...
Oh, uh...
我只是 呃 来看朋友
You know, I was just coming to see, uh, my buddy
我走到这 呃 那个...
When I saw that, um, you know...
你迷路了?
You were lost?
地址是什么 我们帮你找他
What's the address? We'll help you find him.
噢 别这样 长官...
Uh, please, officer, uh...
我 我只是... 如果我被抓了 -你身上有需要我们关注的东西吗?
I-I was just... if I get arrested -- -You got anything on you I need to know about?
我还在上学 工程学专业...
Well, I was in school, engineering...
真的 长官 我发誓我会乖乖的回去
Look, man, I swear I'll go back to rehab and --
你藏什么了吗?
Do you have anything?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
口袋里有吸管
A pipe in my pocket.
有药吗?-没有 长官
Got any rock? -No, sir.
那好 把吸管给我
All right, give me the pipe.
看着我 听好了
Look at me. Look.
这个社会很残酷...
The universe is cruel...
这一次算你走运
Which is why you're lucky.
如果下次还能在这见到你 估计你已经没气了
I find you here again, you're gonna wish you were dead.
这种事太常见了 要是我发现你死在这
In the more likely case, where I find you here dead,
并且蛆从你眼睛里长出来 我只能说...
Maggots in your eyes, I'm just gonna say,
“我已经警告过你了 混♥蛋♥”
"I told you so, asshole,"
在法医把你的脑袋切成片的时候 我会忍♥不住嘲笑你的
and I'm gonna laugh just before I let the coroner take slices of your head.
听明白了吗?!
You got it?!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
把它踩碎
Step on it.
快给我滚
And get out of here.
难不成要花四个小时给他做笔录?
Want to spend four hours booking that guy?
这就叫任意决定权
It's called discretion.
用上的时候你就明白了
You just got to know when to use it.
谢谢 看见了吗?
Thanks. You see?
他们加班费不付现金
They won't pay cash overtime,
但是迫于政♥治♥压力 每一件强♥奸♥案他们都要做DNA测试
But they will bow down to political pressure to DNA-Test every rape kit.
你不喜欢抓强♥奸♥犯?
You don't like catching rapists?
别这么说 我把工作和生活或分得很开 Newton是Newton 东南区是东南区
Oh, come on. Divisions I've worked -- Newton and southeast --
有一半的强♥奸♥案 其实是钱的争夺
Half the rape cases, they were just fights over money.
我必须得买♥♥廉价的太阳镜 就因为嗑药的妓♥女♥没拿到钱
I have to buy knockoff sunglasses Because some meth whore didn't get paid?
要是有大案子要见媒体 谈话就由我来负责
We ever have to do press on a big case, I'll do all the talking.
Ritowsky先生 你好 我是Adams探员 这是Ochoa探员
Mr. Ritowsky. Hi. Detective adams and ochoa.
听说你今天早晨发现了一些挺恶心的东西?
We understand you found something unpleasant this morning?
链锯
Chain saw.
刀刃是干净的 你们来看
Blade came in clean, see,
但是 等我们把塑料壳打开 准备清洁发动机的时候
But when we took the plastic off to clean the motor...
我们发现了这种我也不知道是什么
We found this mash of -- I don't know --
血肉模糊
Meat, blood.
散发恶臭
Smelled bad, too.
每次收回来之后 你都清洁机器吗
Mm. You clean it after every rental.
次次如此 并且还要给它上油
Every time. and oil it.
有相关记录吗 姓名或者地址都行?
You have records -- A name and address?
有 这家伙用信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
Yeah. Uh, guy paid by credit card.
你怎么想 Henry?
What do you think, Henry?
这有肌肉 还有细胞组织...
Well, we got some muscle, tissue...
但没有毛发
I don't see any fur.
是人类?
Human?
结果出来之前 还很难说
Well, it's hard to say till we break it down.
没错 还需要DNA做鉴定
Yeah, we're gonna need to get some DNA on this.
喂 喂 喂 先等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
我们还确定是凶杀案吧
Um, we're not even sure it's a homicide yet.
但如果是的话 就是我们的活了
Yeah, but it's our job to assume it is.
不妄下结论 也是我们的工作
It's also our job not to jump into any conclusions
这样会浪费大量的时间和金钱
And waste a lot of time and money.
那DNA检测 做不做?
So DNA --Yes or no?
不做 -做
No. -Yes.
你今天怎么回事?
What's with you today?
没什么 我只是想做些正确的事
Nothing. I just want to do things right.
做正确的事?
Do things right?
咱们手头现在有20个案子 还有3倍于它的凶手
We got 20 other cases -- 3 double murders --
忽然间 你对这一件很感兴趣
And all of a sudden, you're excited about this one
就因为这把锯上有一些血肉残渣?
'Cause there's some tissue on a saw?
没错
Yes, I am.
如果你还有什么疑问 找Fernandez提去
And if you got a problem with it, just take it up with Fernandez.
行了 随你便 查你的DNA去吧
You know what? Go ahead. DNA your ass off.
这地方可不怎么样
Place is a "B."
你拉我们到外面来吃午餐是准备让我们都拉肚子吗
You drag us out of area for lunch, and you're gonna give me E.Coli?
什么?这不挺好吗 -不 好个屁
What? It's good. -No, it's not good.
薯条都黏在一起了 三明治也是
And the fries are slimy. The sandwich is, like, this --
太差劲了
It sucks.
我发誓 要是吃坏了肚子 我肯定会废了你
I swear, if I puke my guts up, I'm gonna wind up kicking your ass.
在你的七点钟方向 街对面
On your 7, across the street.
我觉得这家伙要跑
I think this guy's off.
什么情况?
What's up?
行为诡异 高度警觉
Mannerisms --Head's on a swivel.
这一片有好多窃贼
There's a lot of 459s this part of town.
翅膀硬了哈
Little boot's growing up.
A43 为我们定位
A43, show us code 6.
我处理 你掩护
I'm contact, you're cover.
警官 对不起 我做错什么了吗?
Officer, I'm sorry. I do something wrong?
这是我的驾照 车证 都是合法的
Here's my license, registration, all in good shape.
上一个转弯你没打灯
You failed to signal at that last turn.
我觉得我打了 但是...既然你这么说了 好吧
Oh, I-I thought I did, but, uh, if you say so, okay.
知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
知道 你是警♥察♥ -闭嘴 看着我
Uh, yes, sir. You are the police. -Shut up and look at me.
我是Linda Sherman的儿子
I'm Linda Sherman's son.
听着 我 请别...
Look, I, uh... please --
认不出来了 是吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Little different now, isn't it, asshole...
跟你打掉我的牙那时不同了吧?
From when you knocked out my teeth?
如果真的是我♥干♥的 对不起
If I did that to you, then I am --I'm sorry.
你给我离她远点
You stay the hell away from her,
不然我会把你活埋 -Ben
Or I will bury you alive. -Ben.
Ben!没事吧?
Ben! You okay?
你现在还在假释中 混♥蛋♥ 我会一直盯着你
You're on parole, asshole, and I'm watching.
要是再犯事 你就会...
The second you screw up -- and you will --
你就会马上回牢里去
You're going back to that cell.
你看着办吧
Have a nice day.
怎么回事?
What was that?
没事 他没问题
Nothing. He's good.
走吧
Let's go.
你好 是Stephen Lasky先生吗?
Uh, excuse me, Mr. Stephen Lasky?
没错 什么事?
Yeah. Can I help you?
三天前你从Woodland租赁公♥司♥租了一把链锯 是吗?
Three days ago, you rented a chain saw from Woodland rentals?
对
Yes.
能问一下 你用这东西来干什么吗?
And may we ask you what you used it for?
前天晚上 这棵橡树的一个大树枝断了
Yeah, well, a big limb broke off that oak the other night,
我把它砍了 当柴火烧
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表