剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
so I left.
你不能做这么怂的事儿
You can't do that kind of crap.
你生气了?
You mad at me?
当然不是 你该打电♥话♥的啊
No. Y-you should have called.
我不要回去了
I'm not going back there.
那你要去哪儿?
Where you gonna go?
跟你在一起啊 你可以领养我
With you. You can adopt me.
我不能
I can't.
为什么不能?
Why not?
我得走了
I got to go.
请带我一起
Please take me with you.
求你了 我不想回到那里
Come on, man. I don't want to go back there.
听着孩子
Look, kid.
我能做的只有这么多了
I did all I can do.
你丫混账
Man fuck you.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
等一下
Hold on a second.
很吃惊你想见我啊
I'm surprised you're happy to see me.
你一般都是要割断我喉咙的
Usually you look like you want to slit my throat.
这次不是
Not this time.
我们需要你来发挥下你的特长
We just want you to do what you do best
帮助Sergio起诉Katherine Wellington -是的
and help Sergio sue Katherine Wellington. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
喂 把你的手♥机♥ 对讲机 手铐都留在车上
Hey, leave your phone, radio, handcuffs in the car.
检查下你的泰瑟枪和武器
Check your taser and weapon here.
你因为强♥奸♥谋杀罪服刑20年了
You've served 20 years for rape and murder.
你加入了嗜酒者互诫协会 也取得了大学学位
You've attended A.A., earned a college degree,
也成功♥学♥会了脾气控制
and successfully completed anger management.
通过辅♥导♥你收获了什么?
What have you learned from your counseling?
上帝是慈悲的...
That God is gracious...
每个人都值得宽恕...
...And that everyone is worthy of forgiveness...
即便是我
...Even me.
John Cooper警官
Officer John Cooper,
Cooper先生的儿子也是受害人代表
son of Mr. Cooper and a victim's representative,
想要发言
would like to speak.
我今天在这儿...
I am here today...
不是寻求报应的
Not seeking retribution.
我是来捍卫我所宣誓
I'm here to safeguard the lives
要保护的公民生命权
of the citizens I'd sworn to protect
同时要求一个强♥奸♥杀人犯 对此应付出相关代价
and to demand accountability for a murderer and rapist.
一个家庭失去了一个女儿...
A family lost a daughter...
这个女儿从来没有机会进入大学...
...A daughter that never had the chance to go to college...
步入婚姻...
To get married...
成为母亲
To have children.
我跟这个男人在同一屋檐下长大
I grew up in a household with this man.
我想要确保
And I want to ensure
他永远没有机会
that he is never given the opportunity
把这种伤害再次带给另一个人
to inflict this kind of pain on another person ever again.
Monica在这世上的最后几分钟
Monica's last moments on this earth
充满了折磨 痛苦 以及对慈悲的企盼
were filled with torture, suffering, and pleas for mercy.
我的父亲 应该在这里 终结此生
My father should stay in here until the day he dies.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表