剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
什么... -他在监狱里给我写信了 行了吧?
What... -He wrote me from prison, okay?
他想让我原谅他 他说他知道错了
He wanted to ask my forgiveness. He said he found god.
我...我在...努力试图原谅他
And I've --I've -- I've tried to forgive him.
因为我 不是因为他
For me, not for him.
是为我 这样我就可以过我的生活了
For me. So that I can get on with my life.
我做到了
And I have.
所以你早晨都要喝几杯烈酒?
Is that why drink three screwdrivers for breakfast?
所以你把父亲抛在一边 就以为你想继续生活
Is that why you let dad hang around? Because you've moved on?
别说了 -妈 这太扯了
Stop it, please. -Mom, this is bullshit.
这太扯了!
This is bullshit!
听着 你父亲有好多劣习
Look, your dad was into a lot of bad stuff --
赌博 酗酒
Gambling, drugs.
坦率的讲 我甚至都记不清了
I can't even remember it all, frankly.
我不是圣人
And I was no saint.
我也是这么过来的
I went along with a lot of it.
直到那天晚上...
And then, one night...
...David Morgan来了 他很激动
...David Morgan came over. He was high.
他说 你父亲欠他钱
And...he was saying dad owed him money.
然后...
And...
你知道 我了解他 我知道 我可以应付得来
I knew him. You know, I-I thought I could handle it.
所以 我...
So i...
我...
I...
我试着应付他
I tried to handle him.
但是 这时候 你...
But then you c--
你下楼了
You came downstairs.
哦 宝贝 能原谅我吗?
Oh, sweetheart, can you forgive me?
你没有...
You don't...
你什么都没做 妈妈
You didn't do anything, mom.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表