剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
我们还刚开始约会而已 -是啊 别这么做
We just started seeing each other. -Yeah, well, don't.
你饿了吗?想吃点泰国菜吗?
You hungry, man? You want some thai food?
不了 我喜欢沙拉 -沙拉?别逗了 伙计
Nah, I feel like a salad. -Salad? Come on, man.
咱们来点烤牛肉吧
Let's get some beef satay.
加泰国面条 -不 谢了
And some pad thai noodles. -No, thanks.
听着 我反正也要去核查下Denise的
Look, I got to check on Denise anyway, man.
就挨着普吉岛快餐店 -Denise?你是怎么啦?
We're right next to the Phuket Express. -Denise? What is up with you?
你还关心一个吸毒的妓♥女♥啊?
You're looking after crack whores now?
街上拉客是她唯一的出路 伙计
Hey. Working the steps is her only way out, man.
况且 这不是她的错 这是一种病
Besides, it's not her fault. It's a sickness.
一种渗入基因里的病了
It's deep down inside her genes.
她现在已经渗入别人的牛仔裤里面了
Well, she's deep down inside someone else's jeans right now.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
Denise!
Denise!
Dewey 这来的又是哪一招啊?
What step is this, Dewey?
从挡风玻璃上下来!-他欠我10块大洋
Get off of my hood! -He owes me 10 bucks!
我才不管!赶紧给我下来!
I don't care! Get off the hood of my car now!
你压坏了我的挡风玻璃 我要带着枪出来了
You dent the hood of my car, I'm coming out with a shotgun!
我要好好教训一下这个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna tase that bitch.
他欠我10块!
He owes me $10!
A35收到 赶过去了
A-35... Roger. En route.
我会再回来找你的 Denise!
I'm coming back for you, Denise!
我要我的钱!
I want my money!
我觉得你是看上她了 不是吗?
I think you're really getting through to her, don't you?
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck Up.
他打包好东西走人了!-他离开多久了?
He pack some things and go! -How long ago did he leave?
不久 他受伤了
Not long. He was hurt.
我跟他说他要去医院 你们是警♥察♥吗?
I told him he need to go to the hospital. You are police?
是的 他伤势如何?-他的头...在流血
Yeah. How was he hurt? -His head... bleeding.
他干了什么?杀了人吗?
What did he do? He kill somebody?
他说到哪去没有?
Did he say where he was going?
没有 他很紧张 我看是毒品的缘故
No. He was very nervous. I think it was the drugs.
他吸毒?
He does drugs?
是的 还卖♥♥给小孩
Yes. And sell them to the kids, too.
我报过警的...
I call the police...
他们说他们会抓他 但是他们从来没抓过
They say they try to catch him, but they never do.
坏家伙 坏家伙
Mal hombre. Bad boy.
他坐公交车 带着一个包 穿着夹克衫
He took the bus. Had a bag and that jacket.
夹克是什么颜色的?-像国旗... 墨西哥国旗
What color was the jacket? -Like flag... The Mexican flag.
绿色 白色 和红色
Green, white, and red.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 -谢谢
De nada. -Gracias.
你想过它吗?
You ever miss it?
想什么?
Miss what?
制♥服♥ -天哪 没有
Uniform. -Hell no.
规律的时间 额外的收入 当侦探还不容易被袭击
Regular hours, extra pay. Hard to beat being a detective.
我偶尔会想它 我想念它的简单
I miss it sometimes. I miss the simplicity.
Bryant
Bryant.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
孩子生了
The baby's coming.
新警们晚上要举办一个实习通过晚会
Boots are throwing an off-probation party tonight.
在Port Hole那边
At port hole.
有训练官会去
Some training officers are gonna stop by.
如果你要去 会很受欢迎的
If you want to come, you're welcome.
不大可能去
Not likely.
嫌疑人的描述是怎样的?
What was the description on that suspect?
夹克衫 箱子?
A jacket, suitcase?
Tomas Martinez
Tomas Martinez,
5尺9寸 175磅
5'9", 175.
深色头发...
Dark hair...
穿着墨西哥国旗式的夹克 带一个褐色的箱子
Wearing a Mexican flag jacket, carrying a brown suitcase.
好的 呼叫总部
Alright. Call it in.
A43...
A-43...
下车盘查
Show us code-6 possible.
绑♥架♥嫌疑... A43正徒步追踪
Kidnapping sus... A-43 in foot pursuit!
百老汇拐过第七大道处
Broadway turning up 7th!
Cooper Cooper?你在哪?-我在...
Cooper, Cooper? Where are you? -I'm...
你想让爸爸抱吗?
Do you want to be with your daddy?
过来
Come here.
给你
There you go.
Sam 你会是一个好父亲的
You're gonna be a great father, Sam.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
保护证据
Securing the evidence.
站起来
Stand up.
站起来!
Stand up!
站起来!
Stand up!
我起来了
I'm getting up.
你在哪?你在哪?
Where were you?! Where were you?!
我当时需要后援!
I needed back-up!
[西部片明星]
你像约翰·韦恩似的蹦出去!还要我♥干♥嘛?
You fucked off like John Wayne! What the fuck was I supposed to do?!
现在你竟然在偷药丸?-我在收集证据!
And now you're stealing pills?! -I'm collecting edence!
你连走都走不动 更别说跑了
You can barely walk, much less run.
你有一半的时间都他妈的被毒品给迷住了!
You're stoned out of your Goddamn mind half the time!
然后现在你又在劫掠证据!-我在收集证据!
And now you're looting evidence?! -I am collecting evidence.
我他妈的在收集!我背疼!
I'm fucked collecting it! I got a bad back!
我不能跟在你后面追!
I can't fucking chase after you!
你真是一个一无是处的培训官
You're a fucking goddamn useless training officer.
也许你曾经是一个好警♥察♥
You may have been a great cop once,
现在你就是一个大♥麻♥烦
but you're a fucking menace out here now.
明天让你带新人出去巡逻绝对没门
There's no way in hell I'm letting you take a new boot out tomorrow.
没准就被枪击了或杀掉了!
To get shot or killed!
回到局里之前你有两个选择
You got two options when we get back to the station.
一是我今晚就载你去戒毒所
I drive you to rehab tonight...
二是我去值班指挥官那里让他给你做尿检
Or I go to the watch commander. And tell him to give you a piss test.
快点 伙计 我们30分钟前就下班了
Come on, dude. We were end of shift over 30 minutes ago.
只用一分钟的时间
It's only gonna take a minute.
征服和预定一个好事的吸毒妓♥女♥
Subduing and booking a combative crack whore.
才不会只花一分钟的时间
Isn't gonna take just a minute.
就算了吧 -你看到挡风玻璃没?
Let it go. -Have you taken a look at the hood?
哈?我们还要填损害报告
Huh? We're gonna be filling out a damage report.
要花掉一个小时呢 -只是几个小污点而已
For a freakin'our. -It's just a couple of dings.
如果你不张扬没人会注意到的 拜托
Nobody is gonna notice if you don't call attention to it. Come on.
你看到她没有 伙计?我没看到
You see her somewhere, man? I don't see her.
太好了 那我们就能回局里去了
Good. Then we can go in.
闭嘴就是 她在哪?你看见了吗?
Just shut up. Where is she? Do you see her?
她在那 -太好了
There she is. -Perfect.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿 Denise!我说过我要回来的
Hey, Denise! I told you I'd be back, man.
你要是敢给老子废话 我就给你点颜色看看
You give me any shit, and I'm gonna tase your ass.
嘿 Denise
Hey. Denise.
他奶奶的
God damn it. Okay.
谢谢 有什么需要打电♥话♥
Thank you. Call if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和强♥奸♥治疗中心联♥系♥了没有?-他们会派一个顾问过来
Did you ever get in touch with the rape treatment center? -They're sending over a counselor.
才15岁
15.
我们怎么办?
So what are we gonna do?
我们还能一起工作吗?
Are we still gonna be able to work together?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况如何?-老天啊 我是爸爸了
How'd it go? -Holy shit, I'm a dad.
是个男孩 所以... -来
It's a boy, so... -There you go.
祝贺
Congratulations.
取名字没?-Nathaniel
You got a name? -Nathaniel.
好吧 给看点照片
All right. See some photos.
我老是忍♥不住盯着看
Oh. I just keep staring at it.
老天啊 小丑娃 哈?
Jesus. Ugly little bastard, huh?
是的 长得像我
Yeah, he takes after me.
要知道 你不用马上就来上班 你可以请几天假
You know, you didn't have to come right in. You could have taken a couple of days.
Tammi带他回家了 然后...
Well, tammi took him home, and...
你知道 我明天会去看看
You know, I-I'll probably go by tomorrow.
是的
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表