剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Shit, I thought my wife was pissed. -What?
A43 请派救护小组来这里
A43, send an R.A. Unit to our location.
对
Yeah.
情况有点棘手 -嘿 你们去哪?!
We got a sticky situation here. -Hey. Hey, where you going?!
要是号♥牌显示不全 交通监控又有什么用
What's the use of a traffic cam if all you get is a partial plate?
至少“无名”被害后 我们能看到车型
At least we got the make of the car right after nobody got shot.
这会缩小搜索范围
That'll narrow it down.
知不知道这里有多少辆凯迪拉克?
You know how many Cadillac escalades that could be?
Chuy认为Leti还在Olvera街道上班?
So Chuy thinks Leti still works on Olvera Street?
没错 Chuy的消息总是很准
Yeah. Chuy's usually got pretty good info.
她为什么要和一个混混约会
What's she doing dating a gangster, ese?
在这一带和混混约会 总比和警♥察♥约会好 伙计
Better to date a gangster than a cop In this neighborhood, homey.
结婚30年
30 years of marriage.
金融衰退期间 他们炒房♥赔了六百万
They lost $6 million in condos that they invested before the market crashed,
他申请了破产保护
and he filed for bankruptcy.
嗯 -当然
Hmm. -And of course,
这次最直接的原因 是她申请了离婚
at that exact time Is when she filed for divorce.
没有钱 浪漫什么的都是浮云
Romance without finance is a nuisance.
我猜他不同意
Guess he didn't take it well.
知道吗 我读过一篇报道 超过三十岁的黑人女性
You know, I read somewhere that as a black woman over 30,
挨枪子的机会比结婚的几率都要高
I have a better chance of getting shot Than getting married.
我在Newton时挨过枪 你看
I got shot when I was at Newton. Look.
我还离过两次婚
And I've been divorced twice.
相信我 Nena 这两件事都没那么恐怖
Trust me, Nena, both experiences are overrated.
哦 那个女儿从亚特兰大飞过来了
Oh, the daughter - She's flying in from atlanta,
确定父母的身份后 她想跟我们谈谈
And she wants to speak with us after she identifies her parents.
谈什么?
Speak to us about what?
我们的工作就是让案子水落石出 现在都已经结案了
Our job is to get the case down. It's down.
但是你该理解这孩子
But you got to feel for the daughter.
她父母全都没了 凶手还正是他的父亲
I mean, both of her parents are dead and her father's the killer?
不
No.
我还是要把歉意留给那些我们没抓到凶手的家庭
I save my pity for the families Whose murderers we can' catch.
这周末Nordstrom商场搞活动 一起去看看
There's a sale at Nordstrom this weekend. You want to go?
你真是离谱
You're incredible.
你是童子军女训导员吗?
The den mother?
你喜欢“宾尼兔”吗?他们都是那样称呼她的
You prefer bugs the badge bunny? That's what they used to call her.
有一次她想让我跟她玩3P
She tried to get me to do a threesome with her once.
[克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的警♥匪♥电影]
她甚至还有《肮脏的哈里》的海报
She still have that autographed "Dirty Harry" poster
就在她门上
by the front door?
嗷
Uh-Oh.
该死
Shit.
先生
Sir.
怎么了?
You all right?
你还好吧?
You okay?
是我女朋友Rosa弄的 我也不知道她为什么会这样
It's my girl rosa. I don't know why she's tripping like this.
她划的你?
Did she cut you?
是场意外 她不是故意的 伙计
It was an accident, homes. She didn't mean it.
好吧 她在哪?
All right. Where is she?
那边那辆破车后面
The back of the carrucha over there.
就在那儿?
Right here?
好 我们去看看 你呆在这
All right. We'll check it out. Stay here.
耍我们吧
You got to be kidding me.
伤口可是真的
His blood's real.
先生 你胳膊是怎么受伤的
Sir, how'd you get that cut on your arm?
你们没见到她?
You didn't see her?
对 对 我们看见了 我们看见她了 过来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We saw her. We saw her. Come here.
怎么回事?
So, what happened?
我只是建议她换件衣服
I just told her to change her clothes,
换件更漂亮的 没什么错吧?-恩
Go put on something nice, eh? -Uh-Huh.
她喜欢那样出来转 -没错
She always wants to go out looking like that. -Yeah.
看电影 逛公园
The movies, the park.
后来 我跟几个家伙打了一架
And then I got to get into fights with dudes,
因为 因为他们先是盯着她看 然后又看我 满嘴脏话
'Cause -'Cause they be looking at her, Then they be looking at me, talking shit.
哦 所以她很生气 然后伤到了你
Okay. All right. so she cut you when she got mad.
没错 我也不想
Yeah. But I didn't want to, dog.
她在胡闹 开始乱喊
She made it do it - She starts yelling,
她失去理智了 我只是想让她冷静下来
She loses it, and I just wanted her to calm down.
A35请求医疗支援 东幸福大街1200号♥区域
A35 requesting an R.A. Unit at 1200 east pleasant avenue,
估计要做精神状态评估
Will then be en route for mental evaluation.
你谈过恋爱吗?
You ever been in love?
都是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
It's a bitch, ese.
准备起什么名 Sammy二世
What's it gonna be, Sammy JR.
或者白人男孩姓名库里的那些 Kyle Preston或者Dylan
Or one of those white-boy valley names like Kyle or Preston, Dylan?
Wayne 跟我父亲一样
Wayne, after my dad.
也许叫Rachel 如果是女孩的话
Rachel, maybe -maybe - If it's a girl.
不错 至少不是Brittany Amber之类的
Good. At least it's not gonna be Brittany or Amber,
或者其他那些A片女星的名字?
Or one of those porn-star names, right?
你想得太多了 兄弟
You've given this way too much thought, man.
该死 这孩子是石头里蹦出来的吗
Damn. was that kid born sagging?
也许没太多选择
Probably didn't have much of a choice.
对于一个快要做父亲的人来说 我特受不了这事
Now that I'm gonna be a dad, this whole thing is hitting me.
你想想 咱们抓的这些人 还有我们见过的那些尸体
You know, all the guys we arrested. All the bodies we stood over -
有多少是有父亲的
How many of them do you think had fathers -
我是说 还是一家人的
I mean in the house, around?
不多 兄弟
Not too many, man.
父母是这些帮派犯罪的主要原因
This whole gang problem is about parenting.
每次进家门 你听到的都是同一首歌♥
You walk into the living room, it's always the same song.
“为什么 为什么 为什么上帝要带走我的孩子?”
"Why, why, why? Why did the lord take my baby?"
我就想“他死了 也许是因为...”
And I'm thinking, "well, maybe he's dead
“你很蠢 还不知道他父亲是谁”
"Because you're a crackhead and don't know who the father is,
“要不是你把他养大的 而不是他家里人”
"Or maybe had you raised him instead of the homies,
“我也不用站在这儿”
I wouldn't be standing here."
父亲节是贫民窟里最混乱的日子
Father's Day is the most confusing day in the ghetto.
她在那儿
There she is.
引无数男人折腰的脸蛋
The face that launched a thousand bullets.
我也愿意为之折腰哎
I'd dodge a few bullets for a shot at that ass.
看来Frosty也不傻
Yeah. Maybe Frosty wasn't so crazy after all.
“试过拉美妞 你就别想跑”
Once you go brown, you stick around.
当我没听到这话
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
什么意思?
What?
我也不会同Mariella讲你刚才说过的话
A-And I won't tell Mariella What you said about her ass, either.
好吧
All right.
该死 -怎么了?
Geez. -What?
不!
No!
我的孩子 啊
Oh, my baby! Oh!
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why?! Why?! Why?!
见鬼
Damn.
我们来这干什么?
What the hell are we doing here?
你那个长周末购物计划 给咱们带来的厄运
You jinxed us with all that long-weekend and nordstrom talk.
谁会在乎小丑杀了史酷比呢?
Who the hell cares if Joker shot little Scooby?
那也是谋杀
It's still murder.
嘿 Sal
Hey, Sal.
嘿 Lydia 还好吗?
Hey, Lydia. How are you?
Ochoa侦探 -嘿 Sal
Detective Ochoa. -Hey, Sal.
Susan最近怎么样?
How's Susan?
我不知道 最近你可能比我跟她聊的多
I don't know. You probably talk to her more than I do these days.
当然 你问这话之前心里就清楚得很
Of course, you knew that before you asked the question, huh?
这是怎么回事?
So what's going on?
黑人帮派和拉美人又打起来了
Ridaz and hustlaz are at it again.
市局要派人来镇♥压♥犯罪了
Metro's sending out boy platoon for crime suppression.
这是10小时之内的第三具尸体了
It's the third body in 10 hours.
咱们警♥察♥人手不够了
We don't have enough coppers to cover the cases.
这么说 这案子现在是我们的了?
So this is ours now?
打包送上
All gift-wrapped with a bow.
嘿 多一具尸体
Hey, one more dead body,
我们就多上一次报纸头条
and we're gonna end up On the front page of the times.
所有的夜间新闻都会把我们当成白♥痴♥
And all the 11:00 news shows are gonna make us look like idiots.
Nate还有Sam 把调查做完
Nate, Sam, you finish up the canvass
然后把这些家伙带回去做笔录
And then, uh, take these guys back to Alvarado, debrief them.
跟市局联♥系♥
Hook up with metro.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表