剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
他死的时候她就在边上
She was right there with him when he died.
我想你想了解的 -谢谢
I knew you'd want to know. -Thanks.
还有 警探...
And, Detective...
我忍♥不住偷听了你和他的对话
I couldn't help hearing what you said to him.
那个故事... 那个故事很美
It was... It was beautiful.
你经历了那些真是不容易
I'm just sorry that you had to go through that.
其实 那是我瞎编的
I just made that up, actually.
只是想给他点力量
Just wanted to give him strength, you know?
真的?
Really?
但是听起来好真实...
It felt so honest and heartfelt and...
我们警♥察♥最会讲故事了
Cops --good storytellers.
我们说好了你不来这里的
We agreed that you would not come here.
我没地方去了
I got no place to go.
天哪 你不能待在这里
Well, you can't stay here. Jesus!
怎...
Wh--
怎么了?
What is it?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我碰到什么...
Everything I touch...
什么就完蛋
Everything just turns to shit.
不管什么
Everything.
你...你干什么了?
what --what did you do?
是我没做什么...
It's what I didn't --
我没能力做什么...
it's what I couldn't --
是那些我没有能力做的事情
it's what I couldn't do.
我做不到
I couldn't.
Sammy Sammy
Sammy. Sammy.
振作起来
Come on.
Sammy
Sammy.
最近怎样?
How you doing?
你过来关心我的
You came to check on me.
拜托 我要喝杯酒去
Come on. I need a drink.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你有没有...
Have you, um...
听新闻啊 最近?
Heard the news at all lately?
你有没有听说他们放了Moretta案的那个人?
Do you that they kicked that guy in the Moretta case?
嗯
Yeah, man.
我想这算是祸不单行
I guess when it rains, it pours.
你有没有听说一个巡警在77大街撞死了一个行人?
You heard a patrol cop killed a pedestrian in the 77th?
那是高速追击 她正好走过来
High-speed chase. She just walked into traffic.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard that.
我现在快失业了
And now I'm about to lose my job
因为泄露了一个已经死掉的名人的照片
for leaking photos of a dead celebrity.
做了那么多年的好警♥察♥...
All these years of being a good cop,
还有我谷歌♥的点击率
and that's my Google hit.
Lydia
Lydia.
不会就这样的 Russ 我感觉得到
No, it's gonna happen, Russ. I can feel it.
我心里烦躁得很 你知道么?
Just all the rage I feel, you know?
我一晚上都没睡
Just I'm up all night.
是谁做的?
Who could do this?
不仅仅是冲着我 还有我们
Not just to me, but to us.
是我
I did.
拜托 Russ 别闹了
Come on, Russ. It's not funny.
我给了他们几张照片
I, uh, gave them a couple photos,
他们给了我五十万
and they paid me half a million bucks.
我后半辈子就得做个秘书了?
What, was I gonna be a secretary the rest of my life?
即便他们给了我伤残抚恤 我就靠它度日?
Scrape by on disability, if they even gave it to me?
Lyd 我看到我的机会了 所以我把握住了
It, Lyd. I saw my chance, so I took it.
我要是知道这些照片是用你手♥机♥拍的 我不会给他们的
If I had known that the photos were from your phone, I wouldn't have done it.
我一个小时之前告诉了Fernandez
I just told Fernandez an hour ago,
被局长K了一顿
got my ass reamed by the chief.
立刻就被开除了
Took them all of a minute to fire me.
看着银行里的存款至少不那么难过了
At least it hurts a lot less with cash in the bank.
你是为了钱?-不是 不不不 我不会...
You did it for the money? -No. No. No! I wouldn't --
看着像是那个混♥蛋♥演员把他女朋友的头砍下来了
it looked like that asshole actor chopped his girlfriend's head off.
我是说...特别是名人...
I mean, especially celebrities --
他们有那种律师还有帮他们摆平事情的人...
they have those lawyers and those fancy handlers, and...
公众得看到这些混♥蛋♥倒台啊
You know, the public has to know when vicious shit like that goes down.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
他自杀了
He shot himself.
我知道 我没想到那个
I know. I couldn't have predicted that.
但我的底线是...
But the bottom line is...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你受了很多苦 这也把你的生活搞得一团糟
I know you went through a lot for that and it messed you up.
我要是...
And I wish --
早点告诉你就好了
I should've told you sooner.
我错了
That was wrong.
我都不认识你了
I don't even know you.
Lydia
Lydia.
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know you, dude.
Lydia 别这样
Lydia, please.
别这样 Lydia!
Come on. Lydia!
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表