剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah? -I'm the dad.
我是孩子的爸爸
I'm the dad.
Adams探员 Ochoa探员
Detective Adams, Detective Ochoa,
能给我看下你们的手♥机♥吗?
may I see your phones, please?
你说什么?-探员们 你们的手♥机♥
Excuse me? -Detectives, your phones.
电脑部门说TMZ手里的照片
Computer division says that the photos that TMZ has
不是来自技术科
didn't come from S.I.D.
从照片更高的分辨率来看
And because of their higher digital resolution,
更与智能手♥机♥更加吻合
they're more consistent with a smartphone..
我们查过了那天在现场的每个巡警的手♥机♥
And we checked with every patrol officer at the scene that day,
包括Wilson探员的手♥机♥
as well as Detective Wilson's phone.
那么...
So...
你们俩中有人用自己的手♥机♥在犯罪现场拍照吗?
Did either of you take pictures of the crime scene with your own phone?
你是想说是我们泄露出去的吗?-Lydia 冷静
Are you trying to say we leaked this? -Lydia, calm down.
你叫我怎么冷静?
How the hell can I calm down?
Lydia 你是给Sanders的犯罪现场拍照了吗
Lydia, did you take pictures of the Sanders crime scene
用你自己的手♥机♥?
with your cellphone?
是的
Yes.
把你手♥机♥给我
Your phone.
我不会再问你第二遍
I'm not gonna ask again.
我把它们上传到我电脑里
I uploaded them to my computer
我这么做了好几百次了
like I've done hundreds of times,
但我没有把它们还是别的任何资料泄露给媒体
but I didn't give them or anything to the press.
你不再负责这件案子了
You're off the case.
如果抢劫凶杀科需要任何东西
If R.H.D. needs anything else,
我希望你联络Ochoa探员
I want you to contact Detective Ochoa.
我被停职了吗?-没有
Am I suspended? -No.
IED会单独进行调查
I.E.D.'s gonna conduct its own investigation.
我建议你找个工会代表
I suggest you contact a union rep.
我能回家吗?
Should I go home?
补补你桌上放着的案子的行政书面报告
Catch up on some administrative paperwork on open case files at your desk.
有什么我能为您效劳?
May I help you?
把路障撤走!这是我家!
Move the barricade! This is my house!
是 好的 走吧
Yeah, all right. Go ahead.
他没事了
He's good.
你知道吗?那是Billy Stearn
You hear that? It's Billy Stearn.
他被保释出来了
So, he's out on bail.
我想也是
I guess so.
狗屎
This shit.
有空的单位请来处理
Any available unit to handle.
巡警报告说Lennox街6901号♥传出异味
P.R. reports unusual odor coming from 6901 Lennox Street.
接下来
Buy it.
可能只是个虚假的报♥警♥电♥话♥ -我不在乎
It's probably just a D.B. Call. -I don't care.
可能今天要有100个911报♥警♥电♥话♥被忽视
Probably a hundred 911 calls got ignored today
因为这个流行歌♥手被她瘾君子的丈夫杀了
because of this pop singer getting murdered by her drug-addicted ex-husband,
然而这个烂人 他都不用为他的所作所为蹲上一晚的监狱
and this piece of shit --he's not gonna even spend one night in jail for what he did.
那值班领导怎么办?-他会怎么做 把我逮起来?
And the Watch Commander? -What's he gonna do, arrest me?
你来开车
You drive.
这是A43 我们来处理这事
A43, show us handling.
这是我的孩子
These are my babies --
Carter和Keegan
Carter and Keegan.
我遵循巡警的信条
I follow the patrolman's creed --
不管付出什么代价 让家庭生机勃勃
make it home alive, whatever it takes,
对你的妻子 你的女朋友...
to the wife, your girlfriend...
或者在某种情况下 两者都有
Or, in some cases, both.
你是要说我连累我的搭档被杀了吗?
You saying I got my partner killed?
不是
No.
但你在那儿扮大牌
But you're out here playing Denzel,
戏弄小混混?-你说我连累我搭档被杀?
dunking baby gangsters? -You saying I got my partner killed?
这是有章法可循的
There are rules to this shit.
我们心里都很清楚
We both know that.
他们杀死警♥察♥ 我们杀死他们
They kill a cop, we kill them.
因果循环...
And it goes back and forth...
永不停息
And it won't stop.
我不想让我家小孩穿着黑色西装
I don't want my babies wearing black suits,
在我葬礼上举着旗子
holding a flag at my funeral.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快点 我来开车
Come on. I'm driving.
你想来点吗?
You want some?
警♥察♥!
Police!
有人吗
Hello.
这从来没有家的感觉 -警♥察♥
It never felt like home. -Police.
我是说 Pat很不错 但他总是忙于工作
I mean, pat was cool, but he was always working.
一半的时间 妈妈在安♥眠♥药♥的作用下昏睡
Half the time, mom was zonked out on sleeping pills.
那个名字 Koehler...
That name --Koehler...
你好
Hello.
对我意义重大
...Meant something to me.
那是我与我爸爸之间的唯一联♥系♥
It was my only connection to my dad.
我母亲竭其所能地想要更改我的姓氏
My mom did everything she could to take that away from me.
我想爱她 但她很冷漠
I wanted to love her, but she was cold.
比起我来 她更爱她自己
She loved her things more than she loved me.
你想知道我的演艺生涯是如何起步的?
You want to know where my acting career got started?
它开始于当她给我晚安吻 我强迫自己微笑时
It was from making myself smile when she kissed me good night.
不到11岁的Stearn的事业在那之后迅速发展
Stearn's career did start soon after that before he was 11.
你还好吗?
You okay?
可以吗?
All right?
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你能站起来吗?
Can you get up?
可以吗?站起来
Okay? Stand up for me.
站起来
Stand up for me.
好了 好了
Okay. All right. Okay.
没事了
Okay.
事情就在这里发生的?
This where it happen?
我们当时要开车回家
We were driving home.
有人扔过来一个瓶子 没什么大不了的
Somebody threw a bottle. It wasn't a big deal.
你知道 他本可以不去管 但Nate不是这样的人
You know, he could have let it go, but Nate wasn't like that.
在我遇到Nate以前
I had a different attitude about gangs
我对黑帮的看法不是这样的
before I met Nate --
警棍 猕猴桃味的洗发液 但Nate...
night sticks, kiwi shampoo. But Nate...
他在此成长
He grow up here.
在我眼中的混♥蛋♥ 在他看来不过是孩子
Where I saw assholes, he saw kids.
但他和人们攀谈 他教会我如果你...
But, um...You know, he --he talked to people. He taught me that if you...
如果你用尊重他们的方式对待他们
If you treat them with respect
当你最需要他们的时候 他们会给你情报
that th-th-they'll talk to you when you need them most.
不过是个瓶子而已 你知道吗?
It was just a bottle, you know?
我本可以不去管的 不去管的
I could have let it go. Could have let it go.
他们四面八方地朝我们涌来
They came from everywhere. There was --
其中一人拿着铁管
One of them had a...Pipe.
在这里打他
Hit him here.
有五个人围着我 踢我
I had five guys on me, kicking.
我想去救他 努力尝试去救他
I wanted to get to him, I tried to get to him,
但我无法救他 我...
but I couldn't get to him. I --
我看到他们其中之一要拿枪 我就站在那开枪了
I saw one of them reach for the gun, and that's where I fired.
我是G33
George 33.
下车调查 在Whitmeer和Lynewood 请求支援
Show us code 6 at Whitmeer and Lynewood, requesting backup.
他把这些混♥蛋♥当人看
He treated these assholes like people.
他们因为那一枪而杀了他 -那一枪是正当防卫
They killed him for it. -It was a righteous shoot.
见鬼 你本可以杀掉六个的
Hell, you could have killed six of them,
即使那样也是正当防卫
and it still would have been righteous.
他们可能还会给你枚英雄勋章
They'll probably give you the medal of valor.
我不想要勋章
I don't want a medal.
就是他!
That's him!
你知道你在哪吗?-知道
You know where you're at? -Yeah.
你呢?
Do you?
你有30秒的时间滚回你的车上去
You got about 30 seconds to get in your car.
你杀了我的搭档
You killed my partner.
或是放任13区的什么人杀了他
Or let someone from the Trece do it.
我是来找你报仇的
I'm coming for everything you got.
我哪都不会去
I ain't going anywhere.
你听清楚了吗?我哪都不会去
You hear me? I ain't going anywhere.
Sammy Sammy -哪都不去
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表