剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
He put the gun to his head, and he blew him back.
Mike躺在地上
Mike was laying on the ground.
他的腿在抽搐
His --his legs were twitching.
Tooley俯视着他 大笑
Tooley stood over him, laughing.
他手里仍拿着枪
He still had the gun in his hand.
他看着Mike 说
He looked at Mike, and he said,
“猜猜谁TMD挨了枪子儿...”
"guess who just got fu--" oh.
抱歉我说脏话了 法官
Excuse my language, judge.
我在法庭上这么说可以吗?-你接着说
Is it okay if I say that in court? -You may continue.
“看咱们谁能上了她?”
"Guess who just got fucked?"
见鬼
Damn.
她还真会临场发挥
She does have presence.
做得好
You did good, kid.
你想去哪吃晚饭?
All right, where do you want to go to dinner?
我来定?-反正是免费的
My pick? -It's on the state.
[高档牛排餐厅]
那就去Pacific Dining Car
Pacific Dining Car.
没问题!
Snap!
你回家吧 Ben
Go home, Ben.
告诉我原因
Just tell me why.
要是这孩子的事害你丢了工作怎么办
What about this kid makes it worth losing your job.
他说的是真的 我能感觉出来
Kid's telling the truth. I feel it.
那你有计划了?-没有
So, what's the plan? -There is none.
就是想出去调查调查 直到我查出来为止
Just gonna go out and canvass until I can get some answers.
好吧
Okay.
那我跟你一起
I'm going with you.
不行 如果我被抓住了 我顶多被降职 他们会开除你的
No, if I get caught, I'll just get demoted. They'll fire you.
要是我被开除了
If I'm gonna get fired,
也是因为我♥干♥正事被开的
might as well be for doing the job the right way.
把灯关了
Kill those damn lights.
你要干什么?
What you want, ese?
你不记得我了?
You don't remember me?
那我的搭档呢?你也不记得他了?
What about my partner? You remember him?
这是James Elroy最喜欢的餐厅
This is James Elroy's favorite restaurant.
他们让我回去演《洛城机密》
I had a callback for "L.A. Confidential."
然后我听说Kim Basinger也想演
Then I heard Kim Basinger was interested.
这就是我的故事
Mm. Story of my life.
你知道 你是得到了...
You know, you come here with...
人家的许诺的
with such promise.
结果却被踢出局
And it grinds you up and spits you out.
然后Kim得了奥斯卡奖
And Kim won an Oscar.
但你今天也表现出色啊
But you were great today.
是的
I was.
你知道吗 当大家都在看我的时候
You know, something strange happens.
奇怪的事情发生了
When everyone's looking at me...
我到达了一定的境界
I go into this --this zone.
我灵魂出窍了
I-I-I'm outside of myself.
就好像我看见了...
It's like I could see...
Tooley杀了Mike
Tooley kill Mike.
就好像你看见了他?
Like you could see him?
等等
Yeah. Wait a minute.
你真的看见他了 对吗?
You did see him, right?
当然没有了
Pfft! Of course not.
什么?!-什么?
What?! -What?
我当时在我的公♥寓♥里面
I was in my apartment.
当时Matt Johnson在街对面
It was that Matt --uh, Matt Johnson across the street.
他才是真正目睹一切发生的人
He's the one who actually saw what happened.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe this shit.
那为什么Johnson不出来作证?
Why didn't Johnson come forward?
他是个瘾君子
Meth.
他靠不住
He's not all that dependable.
Mike是个好人
You know, Mike was a nice guy.
Tooley就是一泡狗屎
And that Tooley was a piece of shit.
原谅我又说脏话了
Oop! Excuse me.
Mike只是想帮她
Mike was just trying to help her.
他们相爱又不是他的错
Wasn't his fault they fell in love.
好了 你在法庭上说谎了?
All right, so you lied in open court?
那条街上的每个人都知道发生了什么
Hey, everybody on that block knows what happened.
当你们的人过来询问的时候
And when you people came around asking questions,
我就说我看见了
I told I'd seen it.
我备感得意倒是真的
I was flattered --this is true.
但是有比我自尊心更重要的事
But there was more at stake than my ego.
我是说 必须要有人站出来
I mean, somebody had to stand up.
他杀了Mike
I mean, it's the truth.
这是真事
He killed Mike.
你们警♥察♥也看见他拿着枪了
Your cop saw him with the gun.
他充满了罪恶感
He is guilty as hell.
很不幸 你也一样
Unfortunately, so are you.
你干什么!-你有权保持沉默
Hey! -You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话都可以在庭审上用于对付你
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
嘿 -能再来一杯加冰伏特加吗?
Hey! -Excuse me. Can I get another vodka on the rocks?
看在上帝的份上 来两份
Oh, for Christ's sakes. Double, please.
我真是不敢相信
I do not believe this.
有一阵子你喝不上酒了
Yeah, well, it's gonna be a long time before you get another drink,
所以你就干脆多喝点吧
so you might as well get your swerve on.
你认为我怕了?
You think I'm scared?
给我解开 混♥蛋♥
Uncuff me, mother
你就是那个白人对吧?
Hey, you that white boy, huh?
我听说过你
I heard about you.
倒在地上 哭得像个娘们
Crying like a bitch, falling all over the ground.
这的每个人都在说
Everybody in the hood was talking about it.
但是我不在那 不是我♥干♥的
But I wasn't there. It wasn't me.
我以我姥姥的名义发誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear on my grandmother, it wasn't me.
放了我 混♥蛋♥
Just let me go, mother fucker.
你见过这个孩子吗?
You seen this kid?
你为什么不能仔细看看照片?
Why don't you take a look at him for two seconds?
是个小孩
It's a little kid.
你以前见过这个小孩吗?
Have you seen this kid before?
你见过这个孩子吗?这个小孩?
Have you seen this kid? This little boy?
这地方糟透了
Place is awful.
有多少记录在案的性侵犯住在这?
You know how many registered sex offenders live around here?
是啊 你问出什么了吗?
Yeah. You get anything?
没有 你呢?
No. You?
没有
No.
当探员没什么好的
Nothing glamorous about being a Detective.
要不然我怎么还留在巡警?
Why do you think I stayed in patrol?
他的洞...
This cave...
可以是任何地方
Could be anything.
是的 我们应该按照孩子的思路去想
Yeah. We got to think like this kid.
我是说 他能走多远?
I mean, how far could he get?
一个岁数不大的孩子 一个人走这么长时间?
You know, a...kid that young, alone for so long?
他一定走不远
He couldn't have gotten far.
这附近肯定有人见过他
Someone around here has seen him.
你们见过这个孩子吗?-要是我们见着了就告诉你一声
You guys seen this kid? -Let you know if we find something.
谢了
Appreciate it.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
有时候干这行唯一能让你满足的就是
Sometimes the only satisfaction you get in this job
你知道自己尽全力了
is knowing you... tried your best.
你回家吧 -我要留下
You know what? Just go home. -I'm staying.
好吧 你去东边
All right. You take the east side.
我去西边 -好的
I'll take the west. -All right.
我现在就把你解开
I'm gonna free your wrists.
你要是敢动 我就打死你
You move too fast, I'll blow you up.
好吧
All right.
你想怎么样?
What you want me to do?
你去挖洞
I want you to dig.
他们要把Tooley放了吗?
Are they gonna let Tooley go?
我不知道 但至少那是无效审判
I don't know. It's gonna be a mistrial at the very least.
每个人都很害怕
Everyone was so scared.
没有人为正义献身
Nobody was gonna do the right thing.
是的 有时候去做对的事本身就是个错误
Yeah, well, sometimes doing the right thing is the wrong thing.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表