剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
I thought it was a gift from God.
那 我猜上帝想要把钱要回去了
Oh. Well...I guess God wanted it back.
我应该打给你的
I should have called you,
但是我们有一段时间没在这附近看见你了
But we haven't seen you in the neighborhood for a while.
我有点忙
I've been busy.
对于Moretta警探的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Detective Moretta.
悲痛只能靠时间来平复
Grief can be tough to manage.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
你知道这儿的大门永远向你敞开
You know you're always welcome here.
你要是想聊聊... -我没事
You want to talk... -I'm fine.
这事就别担心了
Don't worry about all of this.
我能处理
It's being taken care of.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你认出他们了?
Did you recognize either of them?
牧师?
Pastor?
这么说 Fernandez去参加了什么管理培训班
So...Fernandez goes to some management-training retreat,
现在那俩白♥痴♥开始负责追查凶手了
and now tweedledee and dumber are in charge of finding a killer?
嘿 我孩子一直学不会怎么整理房♥间
Hey, my kids didn't learn how to clean their room
直到我不再为他们整理了 -是啊 那个孩子
till I stopped doing it for them. -Yeah, well, that kid...
长大了 在他父母做园艺的时候杀了他们
He grew up and shot his elderly parents while they were gardening.
两个受害人还不够啊 -嗨
Oh, you want more victims? -Hi.
相信我 肯定还有更多的受害人
Trust me, there's always more.
你好
Hello.
这边 -好
This way? -Yeah.
谢谢 -没事
Thanks. -Yep.
早晨好
Morning.
借过
Excuse me.
没事 尸体在哪儿
All right, so, where's the body?
郡综合医院 她在送院途中死了
County General. She died en route.
钝力损伤 -我打赌凶器是这个煎锅
Blunt-force trauma. -Hey, my money's on the skillet.
谁报的警
who called it in?
他16岁的儿子 -他在哪儿
Her16-year-old son. -Where is he?
他叫Martin 他一直想走
His name is Martin. He keeps trying to leave.
看见没 都不用一个小时
See? We didn't even have to wait an hour.
我跟他谈谈 -好吧
I'll talk to him. -Okay.
嘿 Martin 我是Adams警探
Hey, Martin, I'm Detective Adams.
你要问我问题吗
Are you gonna ask me some questions?
那个人说你批准以前我不能走
That guy told me I can't go until you do.
你不介意我问吧
Would you be okay with that?
我已经把所有事都告诉他了
I already told him everything.
那我需要你再告诉我一遍
Yeah, well, I'm gonna need you to tell me again.
我在楼上房♥间里听我的Ipod
I was upstairs in my room listening to my iPod.
我觉得听到了一声尖叫 然后我下了楼
I thought I heard a scream, so I went downstairs, and I...
发现我妈躺在地板上 然后有个人跑了出去
...Found my mom on the kitchen floor, And some guy running out the door.
你记得他长什么样吗
Do you remember what he looked like?
我根本没看见他长啥样 -好吧
I barely saw him. -Okay.
关于他你还记得什么吗
Do you remember just anything at all about him?
他是黑人
He was black.
他穿得什么
What was he wearing?
我不知道 我真得该去接我弟弟妹妹了
I don't know. I really have to pick up my brother and sister.
我父母只付了日托的钱
My parents only pay for the daycare in the mornings.
你父亲呢 他住这儿吗
What about your dad? Does he live here?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he right now?
在上班 我能走了吗 -好的
At work. Can I please go? -Sure.
Herrero警官 他会送你一程
Officer Herrero... he'll give you a ride.
没事 我走着就好
That's fine. I'll walk.
不 他会载你去 然后咱们局里见
No, he'll drive you, and I'll meet you back at the station,
然后咱们等你父亲出现 再送你们回来
And we'll wait for your dad to come and pick you guys up.
好吧
Fine.
她陪受害人去的医院
She was in the RA Unit that took the victim to the hospital.
她不停地说是谁攻击的她 让我答应她一定告诉你
She kept saying who attacked her. Made me promise I'd tell you.
是谁 -她说是她老公
Who was it? -She said it was her husband.
昨晚很累?
Rough night?
失眠?
Trouble sleeping?
试试喝杯热牛奶 对我很管用
Tried a glass of warm milk? Always works for me.
或者是泰迪熊?或者襁褓?
Or a teddy bear? Or a blankie?
所有单位注意 一位女性
Any available unit, see the woman,
在Fountain和Beachwood处被抢
459 report at Fountain and Beachwood.
A43 我们接手
A43... show us handling.
我以为你讨厌抢劫的案子呢
I thought you hate burglary reports.
得写一堆报告
Gonna be a ton of paperwork,
得在办公室呆上数个小时
Keep us off the streets for hours.
A43 你们去处理
43, we show you handling.
好的
All right.
好吧 从头开始 有人破门而入
Okay, let's start from the beginning. Uh, somebody broke in.
是 我在打盹 他是在我睡觉的时候闯进来的
Yeah, I was taking a nap, And he broke in while I was sleeping.
好吧 是你认识的人吗
Okay. Was it somebody you know?
不 是个警官
No, it was a Police officer.
等会 等会
Wait, wait.
警官闯进了你的家?
It was... a P-Police officer broke into your house?
我没看到他 我在睡觉
Well, I didn't see him. I was sleeping.
但感觉上像是一个警官来过
But it just felt like a Police officer had been here.
在你睡觉的时候
When you were... sleeping.
没错
Yeah.
你说他只拿了一样东西
And you said he only took one thing?
是什么 -对不起 我的子♥宫♥
What was the thing? -Oh, sorry. My Uterus.
可不是嘛
Of course it was.
你的子♥宫♥?
Your Uterus?
女士 你的子♥宫♥是什么时候被偷的
Ma'am, when was your Uterus stolen?
知道了
10-4.
知道了 警长 我们马上着手去办
Roger that, Chief. Yeah, we're on it.
女士 我们手头有一宗谋杀案 有可能是同一罪犯
Ma'am, we got a 187 in progress. It could be the same perp.
快点 搭档 快走 快走
Come on, partner, let's roll! Let's roll!
好吧 女士 我们了解了
All right, uh... Ma'am, we've got your information.
如果我们找到任何子♥宫♥会联♥系♥你的
Okay. And we'll call you if we find any Uteruses.
我知道这不太可能 但这可能是个廉政测试
I know it's unlikely, But that could have been an integrity check.
内务科在个个攻破
IA's been cracking down.
如果你按时接警 你会知道的
If you'd been on time to roll call, you'd know that.
不 这小妞真是彻底疯了
Nah, that chick was flat-out crazy.
靠 下周 就是她的卵巢了
Come on, next week, it's gonna be her Ovaries.
再下周 她的输卵管
The week after that, her Fallopian Tubes.
迅雷不及掩耳之际 我们就得把整个生殖系统
Before you know it, we're gonna have have a whole reproductive system
收归证据了
Checked into evidence.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Ochoa警探呢
Where's detective ochoa?
她刚走 她不许任何人坐她的椅子
You just missed her, and she doesn't like anyone sitting in her chair.
事实上 我是来看你的
Actually, I came to see you.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道这个听起来很奇怪
Look, I know this sounds a little bit weird, but, uh...
我是想问问你愿不愿意出去喝杯东西
I was wondering if you'd like to go out and have a drink.
你大老远地过来就是想约我出去 -是啊
You came all the way down here to ask me out? -Yeah.
你可以打电♥话♥啊 -我作风很老派的
You could've called. -I'm kind of old-fashioned.
你太年轻了 老派不来的
You're too young to be old-fashioned.
怎么了 难道你会告诉我妈吗
What, are you gonna tell my mom?
听着 我很愿意跟你喝东西
Look, I'd love to have drinks with you,
但我早上刚接了两个案子
But I just caught two fresh cases this morning.
这样好不好 不喝别的 只喝咖啡
I'll tell you what... no drinks, just coffee.
你可以谈你的案子一晚上
You can talk through both your cases tonight.
嘿 Lydia
Hey, Lydia...
我不经常做这种事 所以...
I don't usually do this kind of thing, so...
我发誓 绝不会让你为难第二次
I promise, you'll never have to go through it again.
把你的电♥话♥给我 下班我给你电♥话♥
Give me your number, And I'll call you at the end of shift.
太棒了
Awesome.
祝你一天愉快
Have an excellent day.
太棒了
"awesome."
谢谢你和我一起过来
Thanks for coming with me.
不能让你单独面对这些虔诚的大婶啊
Can't let you face those church ladies alone.
这些婊♥子♥特刻薄 我妈就是其中的一个
Those bitches are mean. My mama's one.
Raymond
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表