剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
To know what's... how to handle their own cases.
那我们就会轻松很多了 那是当然的 -那是当然的
It'll be a lot easier for us. That's for sure. -That is for sure.
那样就太好了
Well, that's gonna be great.
国王街54号♥ 有枪击事件发生!
King 54... shots fired on location!
嘿 嘿 嘿 里面还有人吗?
Hey, hey, hey, is anybody else in there?
快跑!快点!出去!出去!
Go! Come on! Get out! Get out!
快跑!快跑!
Go, go, go! Go, go!
快点 趴下!
Come on, get down!
大家快点 快出去!
Come on, you guys, get out!
Josie!
Josie!
你被击中了吗?
Are you hit?
我们得从这出去 Josie!快点 我们走!
We got to get out of here, Josie! Come on, let's go!
我们走 我们走!-操!
Let's go, let's go! -Shit!
快点 我们走!
Come on, let's go!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你还好吗?-操!
You all right? -Shit!
不过是玻璃的划伤 操!
It was just the glass. Shit! Holy shit!
好了 我得回去里面 好吗?
Okay. All right. I got to go back in there, all right?
好啊 我们走 -不 不 不 留在这
All right, let's go. -No, no, no, no! Stay here.
你说什么?-留在这
What? -Stay here.
不 不 把你手♥机♥给我
Um...No, no, give me your phone.
什么?!-把你手♥机♥给我!
What?! -Give me your phone!
谁还想挨枪子?!
Who wants some?!
那...?-好吧
And...? -Ok.
你真是虚张声势
You are so bluffing.
你真的这么认为吗?-我知道是这样
Oh, you think so? -I know so.
那你干吗不叫牌?-你知道吗?
Then why don't you call? -You know what?
我说什么都要把钱赢过来
I'm gonna get my money back anyways,
因为你欠我一部手♥机♥
Because you owe me a telephone.
不 你应该把那个算在Manheim和Roche头上
oh, no, you take that up with Manheim and Roche,
因为是他们朝你电♥话♥开的枪
Because they're the ones whose suspect shot up your phone.
嘿 Lydia... -怎么了?
Hey, Lydia... -Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快给我钱 因为我需要买♥♥东西的钱
Ante up, 'cause I need some grocery money.
天啊 妈妈!
Jesus. Mom!
是啊 -发生什么了?
Oh, yeah. -What happened?
Mijo小可爱
Mijo lindo.
你不是干这个的
You don't train for this.
嘿 Lydia 这是我家Rodrigo
Hey, Lydia, this is my Rodrigo.
我要让你...
I'm gonna let you...
好了 好了 说吧
Okay, okay, okay. ...Go ahead and talk.
你吓死我了
You're gonna kill me. No.
没有 没有 才不会呢 我的小心肝
No, no, no, no, no, no. Mi corazón.
你不知情 -不 我不知情
You didn't know. -No, I did't know.
所以我不停地试探你
That's why I kept taking your temperature.
你是这么说的吗?
Oh, is that what you call it?
在射击场向我大献殷勤
Blowing smoke up my ass at the shooting range,
邀我出去吃晚餐 -你知道这不公平
Asking me out for dinner. -You know that's not fair.
我们还没约会过呢 -你没听清我的话吗?
We never had our date. -Are you not hearing me?
而且你还放了我的鸽子
And you totally stood me up.
我没跟你说这个
I'm not even having this conversation with you.
就算我们在谈这个
And even if we were,
那我当时在一个工厂里对付持枪歹徒呢
I was trapped by a gunman in a factory.
借口也太烂了 没人会相信的
That's a terrible excuse. Nobody's gonna buy that.
嘿 我妈没事了
Hey, my mom's fine.
我们去吃点饭吧
Let's go grab some dinner.
不 Rodrigo 你母亲是我的搭档
No, Rodrigo. Your mother's my partner.
嘿 Lydia 我们是成年人了
Hey, Lydia, we're grown-ups.
我是
I am.
好吧 那我们就凑活凑活吧
Okay. We'll slum it.
你喜欢咸的还是甜的?
You like salty or sweet?
你知道吗?我猜你喜欢咸的
You know what? I peg you for salty.
但我把两种口味都买♥♥给你
But I'm gonna get you both.
我是个花钱如流水的人哦
I'm a big spender.
我还要给你来罐苏打水
I'm gonna get you a soda, too.
你喜欢橡胶熊软糖不?
You like gummi bears?
灰绿蓝色的...
So, uh... Robin's Egg Blue... Oh.
或随便你怎么叫它
...Or whatever the hell it's called.
你在这刷 我刷我家 -好的
You paint here. I'll paint my place. -Okay.
书上说要想颜色均匀
Now, the book says the color has to be exactly the same,
确保你涂上三层
So make sure you use three coats.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
你自己的地方怎么样了?-我正在努力呢
You got your own place? -I'm workin' on it.
那么...
So...
你能帮我把这东西搬到后院去吗?
You want to help me try to get this thing in the backyard?
这是什么?-是秋千
What is it? -It's a swing set.
Nate那的新住客不想要它了 所以...
New people at Nate's didn't want it, so...
给你
Here.
小心 别划到卡车
Careful. Don't scratch the truck.
这 我...
Here, I-I'll...
John
John.
就这样吗?
That's it?
你什么都没明白?
You got nothin'?
我们说过的一切 今天的一切
Everything we said, everything today...
你什么都没明白?
You got nothin'?
晚上了
It's night.
你还戴着太阳眼镜
Your sunglasses are on.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表