剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第10集
所有警♥察♥都明白 见习警官Ben Sherman
All cops know... and probationary officer Ben Sherman.
也开始明白...
Is beginning to understand...
有时候你来不及多想
that sometimes you can't think about it.
你必须纵身一跳
You've just got to make that leap.
9小时前
不 等等 等等 不 听我说
No, wait, wait, wait. No, listen.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我不喜欢撒谎 -没人撒谎啊
I don't like lying. -Nobody's lying.
嗯 那就是 遮遮掩掩的谎话
Well, then, a lie of omission.
我得告诉她
I need to tell her.
告诉她什么?-我们开始在一起了
Tell her what? -That we've started seeing each other.
哦 我们“开始”在一起了?
Oh, we "started" seeing each other?
不 听我说 听我说 我是认真的
No, listen, listen. I'm serious.
要是她说她不喜欢这样呢
And what if she says she doesn't like it,
她很可能这么说的
which she probably will?
那我们就不要在一起了
Then we're gonna have to stop seeing each other.
不行
No.
“不行”?-是啊 “不行”
"No"? -Yeah. "No."
是你的还是我的?-你的
Is that yours or mine? -It's yours.
是你妈妈 -嗯嗯
It's your mom. -Mm-hmm.
呃 Adams
Uh, Adams.
我起来了 -我也起来了
I'm up. -I'm up, too.
别闹了!
Stop it!
是啊 不 我只是在...
Yeah, no, I was just...
不是你...没和你说 把地址给我吧
Not you... Not talking to you. Give me the address.
南罕布♥什♥尔街2180号♥
2180 South Hampshire.
差五分钟就到时我打给你
I'll call you when I'm five away.
你真坏
You're bad.
你太坏了
You are very bad.
值早班时有人报案说老奶奶走丢了
Wandering granny reported on morning watch.
85岁的女人
85-year-old woman.
女儿晚上去胡佛那里站街
Daughter was out working the street on Hoover,
说她回家时老奶奶就不在了
says granny was gone when she got back home.
还有今天是毕业日
And today is graduation day,
是时候把菜鸟小雏鸭们推出
time to push our little boot ducklings.
培训官们的温暖怀抱了
Out of the warm nests of their training officers.
当班后他们就解放了...再也不是菜鸟
They're wheeling out after watch... boots no more.
嘿 我真同情明天打给911的那个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Hey, I feel sorry for the poor bastard that calls 911 tomorrow.
去你的吧 老天爷会帮那些新搭档的忙
Screw that. God help those new partners.
行了 听好了
All right, listen up.
Wiggins... 西南区 Karlson...牛顿区
Wiggins... southwest. Karlson... Newton.
子弹乱飞的牛顿区... 孩子 别忘了穿防弹背心
Shootin' Newton... Don't forget your vest, kid.
Chung... 太平洋区
Chung... Pacific.
Venice 宝贝 防晒霜 墨镜 还有旱冰鞋
Venice, baby. Sun block, shades, and roller blades!
还有 Sherman...阿瓦拉多区
And, Sherman... Alvarado.
按照我们的老♥习♥惯 我们要为最后菜鸟日凑赌金
As is our custom, we're collecting for last day boot pool,
每个菜鸟出20块 奖励今天有收获的菜鸟
20 bucks a probie. Goes to the boot who can get someone.
还要逮到的人说声“谢谢”
He or she busts today to say "thank you."
嗯 这是名符其实好警♥察♥的标志哦
Mm-hmm. The sign of a truly great cop.
没人赢的话 钱就用来买♥♥啤酒 最终四强看球派对上喝
Nobody wins, the pot goes to buying beer. For the final four viewing party.
好了 培训官们 过来见我 来拿你们下一批残害对象的资料
All right, training officers, come see me, got paperwork for your next victims.
菜鸟们... 祝你们好运
Boots... good luck.
我很荣幸 -是啊 可能对你来说是吧
It's been a pleasure. -Yeah, for you, maybe.
Brown 过来见我 其他人 可以走了
Brown, come see me. Everybody else, that's it.
伙计 这是我们在这儿的最后一天了 别让我们都死翘翘
It's our last day out here, man. Don't get us all killed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
加把劲儿
Way to go.
嘿 调去市局啊
Hey. Metro.
祝贺你 实至名归
Congratulations. You deserve it.
谢谢你 谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thanks. Thanks. Appreciate it.
你知道 你是赢不了那些赌金的
You know, you're not gonna win that pool.
这不可能 -啊 一切皆有可能
It's impossible. -Ah, anything's possible.
不 这只是当值指挥官耍的把戏
Nah, it's just a way for the watch commander.
从菜鸟手里骗啤酒钱
To pick the probies' pockets for beer money.
搽爽身粉 菜鸟 搽爽身粉
Powder that diaper, boot! Powder that diaper!
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 你永远是我们的小宝宝
Hey! You'll always be a baby to us!
听着 他们踢走Osgood以前我要的是电光队
Listen. I wanted the chargers until they got rid of Osgood.
他们在LA组不成队伍的 不可能 -新运动场...市中心的
They're not putting a team in LA, they're not. -New stadium... downtown.
都要我们这些纳税人付钱 -拜托
That we, the taxpayers, get to pay for. -Come on.
职业橄榄球大联盟的老板们就没有玩不转的城市 记住我的话吧
NFL owners never met a city they couldn't roll. Mark my words. -Bryant.
Sal 我发誓 我差不多干完了
Sal, I swear, I'm almost done.
值完班会放在你桌上的
It'll be on your desk by end of shift.
Emilio Ruiz的逮捕令下来了
Warrant's out for Emilio Ruiz.
他们找到证人证明了?-和Nate的案子无关
They found a witness to testify? -It's not for Nate's murder.
在圣文森特的溜冰场外面
Our boy leprechaun assaulted some guy.
这小伙子伤了人
Outside of a roller rink down on San Vicente.
伤人?-为了一个女孩儿打架
Assault? -Fight was over a girl.
拿砖头砸一个危地马拉非法移♥民♥
Went after a Guatemalan illegal with a brick.
听着 这不是谋杀案逮捕令 知道吗?
Listen, it's not a murder warrant, all right?
可它会让他坐一段时间的牢
But it does put him behind bars for a while.
他认罪的话 能坐多久 两三年?
He pleads out, he does, what, a couple years?
不 那个非法移♥民♥的情况很不好 检察官会告他蓄意谋杀
No. Illegal's in bad shape. DA Could charge him with attempted murder.
听我说 伙计 Ruiz是个混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
Look, man, Ruiz is an asshole, right?
可能监狱里就让人给捅死了
Probably get himself stabbed to death in prison.
嘿 Sammy 没人忘了Nate的案子 知道吗?
Hey, Sammy, no one forgot about Nate's case, all right?
或早或晚 一个流氓都会得到他应有的下场
Sooner or later, a gangster's gonna need a deal and roll!
至少我们现在知道这蠢蛋住哪儿了
At least now we know where the shithead lives!
哦 好家伙 是Paco
Oh, great. Paco.
我知道!不 你不知道!
I know! No, you don't!
先生 离开街道 先生 离开街道
Sir, get out of the street! Sir, get out of the street.
他们应该停下!-好了 先生 把你的轮椅开到人行道上
They're supposed to stop! -All right, sir, move your wheelchair to the sidewalk.
这样我们就能说话了 -我有权利的!我是个残疾的美国老兵!
So we can talk. -I have rights! I'm a disabled American veteran!
先生 先生 先生!天啊!
Sir. Sir. Sir! Jesus!
嘿!从这见鬼的路上滚开!
Hey! Get out of the Goddamn street!
先生 先生 -你是哪根筋不对啊?
Sir, sir. -What the hell's your problem, huh?
嘿 闭嘴吧 贱♥货♥
Hey, shut up, bitch!
别这样 -你
Come here. -You!
就是你 -别这样
You! -Come on.
我他妈有权利待在十字路口上 -先生 先生
I have a right to be in the Goddamn crosswalk! -Sir! Sir!
我是自♥由♥的!我不是奴隶 -先生 先生
I'm a free man!I ain't no slave! -Sir! Sir!
好吧 好吧 -放开我的轮椅
All right. All right. -Let go of my fucking Chair!
来吧!得让你从路上离开
Come on! Gotta get you out of the fucking Way.
你这是绑♥架♥我 啊 见鬼!
You're not kidnapping me. Ah, shit!
上帝啊 先生 先生
Jesus Christ. Sir! Sir!
先生!-别压我 妈呀 你别想压我
Sir! -Don't tread on me, mother fucker.You ain't gonna tread on me!
嘿 过来 过来!
Hey, come here. Come here!
放开我 放开我 -来吧
Let me go, let me go! Let go of me! -Come on! Let go of me!
来帮帮忙?!-你觉得呢 菜鸟?
Little help?! -What do you think, boot?
你觉得这位Paco会说“谢谢你”吗?
Think Paco there's about to say "thank you"?
你♥妈♥的♥
You mother fucker.
值班指挥官想干嘛?
What'd the watch commander want?
又抓到你在男洗澡间钻洞了吗?
Catch you drilling holes in the men's shower room again?
没错
Yeah.
欣赏满身肥皂泡的男孩儿们?
Getting off on the boys lathering up?
我有一个市局的面试
I have an interview for Metro.
你做好准备参加体能面试了?我听说很难搞啊
Are you ready for that physical? I hear it's a real bitch.
上周我通过了体能测试
I passed the agility last week.
下一步就是面试 -你干什么了 给他们做10个伏地挺身
Interview is the next step. -What'd you do, give them 10 push-ups.
忽闪一下你的蓝眼睛?
And bat your baby blues?
连续做50个是最低标准
50 consecutive's the minimum requirement.
我做了106个
I did 106.
做了106个伏地挺身?-是啊
Did 106 push-ups? -Yeah.
糟糕 我得对你屁♥股♥友好一点了
Damn. I gotta be nicer to your ass.
是啊 最好如此
Yeah, you better.
昨晚玩嗨了吧?
Have fun last night?
你脖子上有个...
That's some hickey...
吻痕
On your neck.
你今天早晨笑呵呵走进来时 我就知道有情况了
I knew something was up. When you came in smiling this morning.
我一直有笑啊
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表