剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第9集
保护和服务人♥民♥ 这是洛杉矶警♥察♥的誓言
"To protect and to serve"... that's the LAPD's motto.
但正如多数警♥察♥告诉你的那样
But as most cops will tell you,
有时候你能留条小命已经算幸运的了
sometimes you're lucky if you can just survive.
12小时前
上六发子弹
Load six.
靠 哥们 打得不错嘛
Holy shit, dude! Great job!
真的有进展 是吧
It's really coming along. All right.
我们要进行挫败演习
Now we're gonna do a failure drill.
知道是什么吗 -身上两枪 脑袋一枪
You know what that is? -Two to the body, one to the head?
我打给你看
Yep. Let me show you.
首先 你要开枪两次
First, you're gonna fire twice...
往中间的广阔区域开两枪
a double tap to center mass.
往身上最大的那部分瞄准
You're aiming for the largest part of the body.
如果他倒了 你就过关了
If he falls, you're good.
但如果他没倒
But what if he doesn't fall?
那就说明他穿着防弹背心 -也就是说他是来真的
Then that means he's wearing a vest. -Which means he's serious.
你得把他撂倒 头部开一枪
You got to bring him down. Fire once to the head.
别急 注意力集中
Take your time and concentrate.
如果做得对 能把脑干打穿
If you do it right, you'll detach the brain stem.
没问题吧?
You all right with that?
是的 -好
Yeah. -Good.
告诉你六点到这儿的
Told you to be here at 6:00.
我能来你已经很幸运了
You're lucky I came at all.
我上周给你的货呢?
What happened to all the stuff I got you last week?
扔到厕所里了 拿钱就行了
Threw it down the toilet. Just take the money.
哇噢 嘿 两个已经够了
Hey, two's enough.
你以为自己是谁啊 疼痛专家吗
What are you, a pain specialist now?
如果你用药过量了 对我的生意影响很大的啊
If you OD, it's bad for my business.
你是我最喜欢的顾客之一
You're one of my best customers.
靶子面向你们的时候 你有三秒钟开四枪
When the targets face, you'll have three seconds
左边两枪 右边两枪
to fire four rounds... two right and two left.
目标会消失
The target will edge away.
他们再次出现的时候 你有一秒半的时间去打中这两个目标的头部
When they reface, you'll have a second and a half to fire a head shot on each target.
还有人子弹没上膛吗 准备好了吗
Is anyone not loaded and ready?
靶子准备好了
The line is ready.
目标再次出现时 三秒钟四枪
Four rounds in three seconds... two right, two left...
左边两枪 右边两枪
when the targets face again.
准备进行头部射击
Stay up for the head shot.
别担心 你是个不错的射手
Don't worry about it. You're a good shot.
跟你比差远了 -是啊 可我已经不出外勤了
Not as good as you. -Yeah, well, I'm out on the streets.
警探也是警♥察♥啊
Detectives are still cops.
不 是啊 我是说
Oh, no, yeah, I mean...
你作为一个警♥察♥来讲已经不错了
you're a good shot for any cop.
算了吧 有佐证吗
Forget it about it. You got any advice for me?
说真的?-是啊
You serious? -Yeah.
不生气?
Not gonna get mad?
不 我不生气
No, I'm not gonna get mad.
你扣扳机太使劲了
You're mashing the trigger.
就跟在学校里教的一样 呼吸 扣动
Just like they taught us at the Academy... breathe and squeeze.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是Adams Lydia Adams
Oh, I'm Adams. Lydia Adams.
Morales Rodrigo Morales
Morales. Rodrigo Morales.
很高兴见到你 Morales
Nice to meet you, Morales.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我们得提高警惕 知道吗?
We got to be vigilant, okay?
这个月内务科一直因为廉政问题找咱们的麻烦
IA's been up our ass with integrity checks all month.
Newton的学警刚被休假了 不带薪
P-2 in newton just got days off, no pay,
就因为他没上报...
For not reporting a bum's...
抱歉 长官
sorry, sir.
没上报一个无业游民丢失的一条裤子
...for not reporting a bum's missing pair of pants.
干工作 一定要做好记录
So, do your job. You do it by the book.
不要因为一点小事毁了自己的前途
Just takes one bad friggin' decision to ruin a good career.
好吧
Okay.
Nakahara警官今天要当教官 所以我需要有人
Officer Nakahara is on forced TO, So I'm gonna need someone
来替我开今天的社区服务会议
to cover today's community-service meeting.
我们 我们替您吧
We'll... w-we'll take it.
是啊
yeah.
Zermeno警官 你怎么样
Officer zermeno? What about you?
我说真的 我们...
I'm serious, sir, we'll...
没问题
it's no problem.
是关于儿童在私家车上的安全座椅的问题
It's the one on children's car seats.
我们接了
We'll take it.
好吧
Okay.
Crommett和Luevanos一起开A13号♥车巡逻
Crommett and Luevanos, ride together in A13.
其他人按往常的分配 就这样 伙计们
Everyone else, in your regular units. That's it, folks.
嘿 Cooper
Hey, Cooper.
长官
Sir?
你今天还好吗 -嗯 没事
You okay? -Yeah.
又开始了 怪胎秀
Here we go... the frickin' man show.
Fernandez多长时间不让他们独♥立♥办案了?
How long before Fernandez cuts these guys off?
嘿 你知道吗 Roche是队长的侄子
Hey, you know what? Roche is Captain's cousin.
嘿 -所以咱们得去办动物之家的案子 -老妈来了
Hey! Oh, so we got to deal with "animal house"? -Mm. Mom's here.
还有她的同性♥爱♥人
And she brought her lesbian lover.
你们真是太搞笑了
Oh, you guys are so funny.
有什么发现
What do we got?
Susan和Jeff Anders 一个67岁 一个71岁
Susan and Jeff Anders, 67 and 71,
刚刚开始做园艺
Were getting a head start on some gardening
分别被人一枪爆头
When they each took a point-blank shot to the face.
邻居说他们听到了枪声 然后他们看见跟他们一起住的儿子
Neighbor said they heard a gunshot, then they saw... saw their live-in son,
Kyle Anders 快40了 6英尺高 大概170磅
Kyle Anders... late 30s, 6 foot, about 170 pounds...
很镇静地走到了车道上
walking calmly down this driveway.
她说这家伙很孤僻 有点吓人
She says your guy's a loner, kind of a creeper.
好吧 给我 给我
All right, gimme, gimme.
我们接手了 -是啊 你们可以去调查一下
We'll take over from here. -Yeah, you guys can canvass
剩下的邻居都怎么说 然后找出Kyle现在在哪儿
the rest of the neighborhood And find out where Kyle is now.
事实上 这次我们说了算
Actually, uh, we're taking the lead this time.
是啊 Fernandez说除非她给我们一个危机处理
Yeah, Fernandez says we can't rise to an occasion
否则我们不能处理危机
unless she gives us an occasion to rise to.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, right.
想要确认的话请便
Call and check if you want.
我们需要你们去做一下雇员的调查
We need you to do some employer checks.
我做前两个 你做剩下的
I'll take the first two. You do the rest.
这有大概14个地址呢
There are like 14 places on here.
就像我说的 都怪Fernandez
like I said, take it up with Fernandez.
Ochoa
Ochoa.
对 不 不 不 不 我们一点也不忙
Yeah. No, no, no, no. We're not busy.
好吧 20分钟 谢谢 是Boyle Heights
Yeah, 20 minutes. Thanks. Boyle Heights.
嘿 伙计们 我们接到一个电♥话♥ -对
Hey, guys, uh, we got a call. -Yeah.
我们得晚点再去查雇主了 如果还能做的话
So we'll get to these employer checks later, if we can.
再见咯
Goodbye, mijos.
Blaker牧师
Pastor Blake.
你打电♥话♥叫他来的?我告诉你我们没事的
You called him? I told you we were okay.
9-Treys今天早晨威胁你了?
9-treys threatened you this morning?
他们是在晨祷的时候进来的
They came in during morning prayer.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hurt?
他们推搡了Lawrence女士
They shoved Ms. Lawrence.
他们抢走什么了吗 -没有
And did they take anything? -No.
所以两个黑社会的人进来 然后推倒一个老女人
So, two gangsters just came in here, Rolled an old lady down the aisle,
打翻几样东西 就走了?
Knocked over some stuff, and left?
他说他们还会回来的
They said they'd be back.
为了什么回来 -我跟你说过 我们没事
Back for what? -I told you, we're okay.
为了什么回来
Back for what?
为他们的钱
Their money.
什么钱
What money?
上周我在募捐箱里发现了比往常多的钱
Last week I found a bit more than usual in the collection plate.
多多少?-4万美元
How much more? -$40,000.
你就不觉得有那么一点奇怪吗
you didn't think that was a little bit strange?
也许你该上报给警方的?
Maybe something you should report?
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
我以为这是上帝的礼物
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表