剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
G-Ron 警官
G-Ron, man.
听着 警官 是G-Ron杀的那孩子 我向上帝发誓我就知道这么多
Man, look, G-Ron killed that kid, man. I swear to god that's all I know.
Dewey是怎么搞砸的?
How did Dewey get so screwed up?
他总那样吗?
Was he always like that?
不 他很有激♥情♥ 也很专心 像你一样
No. He was passionate and focused, like you.
这工作并不会赋予你太多
The job doesn't make you something.
只是在激发你的潜能
It just brings out who you already are.
别跟我说面对死去的孩子 你现在已经没什么感觉了
You can't tell me dead babies don't bother you anymore.
你要学会什么时候该把脑中的记忆清掉
You got to learn when to turn off The camera inside your head.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do that?
等你学会的时候 你就可以当教官了
Well, when you learn how to do that, You're ready to be a training officer.
看见那辆Suburban了?-没错
See the Suburban? -Yeah.
听我的指令 就警告他们
Light 'em up on my signal.
A43 正在追捕一辆深蓝色雪佛兰Suburban
A43, show us in pursuit of a dark blue Chevy Suburban,
车牌号♥3AB457D
License plate three-Adam-Baker four-Five-Seven-David.
Ven Nass街上向东逃窜 刚刚通过Slauson
Heading east on Ven Nass, just passing Slauson.
噢 该死!
Ow! Shit!
起来 -我知道
Get up. -I am.
起来!叫什么名字?
Get up! What's your name?
Greg Ronaldson
Greg Ronaldson.
外号♥叫什么?!-你拷得太紧了
What's your street name?! -You got these on too tight.
外号♥叫什么!
Your street name!
G-Ron
G-Ron.
是吗?走一趟吧 G-Ron
What? Let's take a trip, G-Ron.
放开我
Lay off, man.
像David Marcus这样的好人怎么会
so, how does a good guy like David Marcus
怎么会和你这混♥蛋♥成为朋友?
End up with an asshole best friend like you?
他也在道上混吗?
Was he in the streets?
不可能 他爸会杀了他
Hell naw. His pops would have whupped his ass.
但你们是怎么混在一起了?
But y'all hung anyway?
我们是小学同学
Since markham elementary.
但他没走入歧途
But he didn't end up a rida.
你的朋友最后也都成警♥察♥了?
Did all your friends end up as cops?
你有你的选择 你的朋友也是如此
You got choices. But your peoples are your peoples.
他借你车了吗?
He ever let you borrow the car?
三周前
Three weeks ago.
我们一伙人带了几个妞 去Glendale的奶酪工厂了
Bunch of us took some cluck-clucks Down to the cheesecake factory in Glendale.
Frosty的女人也在那
Frosty's girl-She was there.
你朋友死了 就因为你借了他的车
Your friend is dead because you borrowed his car.
他们认识这车 以为杀的是你
They knew the car. They thought they had you.
结果丧命的是David
But instead it was David who was shot.
那不是我的错
That's not my fault.
跟他在一起 我从不干非法的事
I never did no dirt around him.
David有梦想 有妻子儿子
David had dreams, a wife, kid.
他命不该如此
He ain't deserve to go out like that.
所以你在生日宴会上疯狂射击
So you shoot up a birthday party
是在向他和他的妻儿忏悔
Out of loyalty to a man with a wife, a kid,
他可是常去教堂的人
A man that was churchgoing?
他可是连生气都很少的人
He wasn't even banging.
你杀了一个孩子 混♥蛋♥
You killed a baby, asshole.
如果再给我一次机会 我下次会用Mac-10
If I could do it again, i'd use a mac-10 next time,
这样能干掉的人会更多
Make sure I take even more of them out.
该死
Fuck'em.
这帮人都该死
Fuck'em all and anybody who's down with them.
你没有Sally的故事?
You don't have a Sally story?
没有
No.
我的车停在了她的车位上
My car is parked at her place.
抓完这帮混♥蛋♥ 我可以享受一次按♥摩♥了
And I could really use a massage after I tackled that dude.
你吃苦的日子还在后头
You're a glutton for punishment.
你们是在嫉妒吧 -没错
You guys are just jealous. -Yeah.
朋友 我可警告你了
You have been warned, my friend.
你要当心了
You have been warned.
我该说什么?
What can I say?
爱情是狗娘
Love's a bitch, ese.
明天见!
See you tomorrow!
有什么事吗?
Can I help you with something?
是的 我叫Victor Cifuentes -什么事?
Yeah. I'm Victor Cifuentes. -Yeah?
几个月前 在一次露天酒会上我们见过
We met a couple of months ago at the open house.
是吗?-我是Tammi的摄影辅♥导♥
Yeah? -I'm Tammi's photography instructor.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
听着 不管结果会怎么样 我还是要告诉你
Listen, I don't know how else, you know, I'm gonna say it,
我只是想来告诉你
So I'm just gonna say it.
我和你的妻子相爱了
I'm in love with your wife.
我们需要理智地解决这个问题
We need to be adult about this, figure it out,
当前 要为孩子好好考虑
And do what's in the best interests of the baby.
我就想说这些
That's all I wanted to say.
对不起 Sammy
I'm sorry, Sammy.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表