剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
有吗?
Anything like that?
没有 这里很干净
No. I run a clean ship.
K-9小组到楼下了
K-9 unit's downstairs.
让他们去她的柜子那里 让警犬闻一下她的衣服
Tell them to go to her locker and get the dog to smell some of her clothes
然后上这儿来 -好的
And then come up here. -Yeah.
内存要多少钱
So, how much does memory cost, anyway?
什么
What?
我刚刚在百思给我的笔记本电脑买♥♥了一条内存条
I just bought a memory stick at best buy to back up my laptop.
那东西比口红还要小一点
That thing's smaller than a lipstick,
有20G容量
And it's got like two trillion gigabits.
有手电吗
Got a light?
有
Yeah.
给你
There you go.
来
Here.
小心你的手 -上去吧
Watch your hands. -Go.
要把她的手包起来
Make sure you bag her hands.
你能想像半夜里一个人呆在这里吗
Can you imagine being up here in the middle of the night, All alone?
我拿到了值班保安和清洁工的名单
I got the names of the guards and the cleaning people that were on duty.
很好 先叫保安
Good. Call the security people first.
我们必须通知家属
And, uh, we have to do the notification.
你来吗
You coming?
你找到什么了
What do you got?
两个死者 西班牙人 男性
Two victims, Hispanic males.
他们有黑帮刺青 所以找你们来
They're gang-Tatted up, so we called you.
手捆住了 都是后脑中枪
Hands tied. They're both shot in the back of the head.
我没看见子弹洞穿的伤口
I don't see any evidence of any exit wound.
谁发现的
Who found 'em?
公园里的人
Guy from parks and rec.
说他看见很多乌鸦和狗
Said he saw a bunch of crows and some dogs.
觉得应该来看一下 -啊
Thought he should check it out. -Huh.
见鬼
Shit.
第一街 -是的
first street. -Yep.
没有拖拽的痕迹
There's no drag marks.
他们是在别处被杀 然后被弃尸此地
They were shot someplace else. They were dumped here.
是的 很新鲜 在这里没多久
Yeah, it's pretty fresh. They can't have been here for very long.
这是你的固定巡逻区域吗 -是的
Is this your regular area? -mm-Hmm.
有人在这周围晃荡吗
Anybody hang out around here?
无家可归者 玩耍的小孩子?
Homeless, kids playing?
我们经常把车从这里赶出去
We chase cars out of here pretty regularly.
大多是未成年人饮酒
Mostly underage drinking.
有些无家可归者在5号♥桥下露宿
There's some homeless set up under the 5.
讯问过那些饮酒者吗 -有时有
Do you write any shakes on the drinkers? -Sometimes.
能拿过来吗 再问问那些无家可归者...
Can you get those to us, maybe ask some of the homeless guys
昨晚有没有看见什么 -好吧
If they saw anything last night? -Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么看 兄弟
So, what do you think, bro?
黑帮内讧
Get caught skimming off the corner?
还是杀人灭口
Or a snitch killing.
狗 见鬼
Dogs. Damn.
几小时前 小家伙从死人身上咬下点肉
Couple hours ago, little buddy's ripping flesh off a dead guy.
现在他坐在奶奶的膝盖上揉肚子呢
Now he's sitting on granny's lap getting a tummy rub.
好恶心
That's sick, man.
她本来准备辞工的
She was gonna quit.
她很害怕
She was scared.
她怕谁?
Who was she scared of?
骚扰她的那个人
This man was bothering her.
知道名字吗
Do you have a name?
她投诉了吗
Did she file a complaint?
没有
No.
宝贝 你妈妈有朋友吗
Honey, did your mother have any friends,
有比较亲近的人吗
Anyone she was close to?
她 嗯...
She, um...
她跟一些女人一起去教堂
She went to church with some women.
很多
A lot.
有学问的女士
The ura... our lady of loretto.
[巴西里约的一个区域]
Padre Miguel
他们像是个小家庭
They were like a little family.
你心都碎了 我明白
I know your heart's breaking, sweetheart.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我很同情你
I'm gonna be sad with you, okay?
我跟她说了 我只能按现价退款
I've told her, I can only credit her the amount the item is currently priced!
我有收据 说明我已经付钱了
I got a receipt! It says what I paid!
你会把同样的金额退还给我吗
You're not gonna give me the same amount of money back?
现在是特♥价♥
It's on sale now.
我买♥♥的时候还没有特♥价♥呢
It wasn't on sale when I bought it!
好吧 别说了
Okay, all right, stop.
为什么不让她用这只娃娃
Why don't you just let her exchange the doll
换她还没有的那只?
For one she doesn't have?
那只Victoria就很不错嘛
The "Victoria"? She's pretty smokin'.
你看 你的广♥告♥说只要有收据 30天以内全都可以退货
Look, your ad says everything can be returned with a receipt Within 30 days!
下一个 -不 不行 你这婊♥子♥
Next! -No! No way! You bitch!
嗨 嗨 别这样
Hey, hey! Come on!
别这样 你怎么了
Come on! What is wrong with you?!
只不过是只娃娃
It's a friggin' doll!
多少钱
How much?
一般价和特♥价♥差多少钱
How much is the difference between the regular price and the sale price?
3美元
$3.
她必须填一张表
She'll have to fill out a form.
上帝
Jesus.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
你要我的DNA 马上就可以给你
You want my DNA, you can have it right now.
给我测谎好了 但我必须回家
Put me on a lie detector, But I got to get home to my family.
她被强♥奸♥了吗
Was she raped?
是的 我看见她了 但我并不认识她
Yeah, I seen her, but I didn't really know her.
你那天晚上看见她了吗
Did you see her that night?
是的 我们都会相互点头致意 没别的了
Yeah, we used to nod each other. Nothing more than that.
她 嗯...
She, uh...
看起来是个好人
Seemed like a nice lady.
你知道 我想这是个悲剧
You know, I think what happened is a tragedy.
你能脱掉帽子吗 先生
Can you take your hat off, sir?
是的 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
哦 你有很多抓痕 怎么回事?
Oh, you've got a lot of scratches. How'd that happen?
是我的狗
It was my dog.
我们有时候玩得很野
Sometimes we play a little rough.
嗯
Mm-Hmm.
能把衬衫脱掉吗
Can you take your shirt off?
为什么 我被捕了还是怎么了
Why, am I under arrest or something?
当然没有
Of course not.
那为什么要我脱衣服
Then why I got to take off my shirt?
哦 保护大楼的安全不是你的职责吗
Well, isn't it your job to keep the building safe?
我认为没有做好工作你应该很愧疚
I think you'd feel real bad About not doing your job real well
应该尽力帮助我们查明真♥相♥
And want to help us out any way you can.
我确实感觉很不好 很糟糕
I do feel bad. I feel terrible.
那你能把衣服脱掉吗
Then can you take your shirt off?
请吧
Please.
哦 好粗野的狗
Oof. Rough dog.
没错
Yeah.
我现在能走了吗
Can I go now?
当然 你可以走了
Sure. You're free to go.
他身上是推搡的瘀伤
He's got "push-away" bruises.
我能看见她的掌根和指尖
I can see the heel of her hand and the tips of her fingers.
给法官打电♥话♥
Get on the phone with the judge.
我们需要法♥院♥许可去提取他的DNA
We need a court order for his DNA.
我给验尸官打电♥话♥ 看看他有什么发现
I'm gonna call the coroner, see where he's at.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
是的
Yeah.
他死了?
He's dead?
是的 先生 恐怕是这样
Yes, sir. I'm afraid so.
怎么死的?
How?
谋杀
Was murdered.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表