剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第8集
你以为我怕你啊
You think I'm scared?
我可没跟你开玩笑
This ain't shit.
快给我解开手铐
Uncuff me, mother
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
以我姥姥起誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear on my grandmother, it wasn't me.
赶紧放我走 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Just let me go, mother fucker.
有时候警♥察♥会被某些案子拖进深渊
Sometimes cops find a case can dig them into a hole.
在太阳升起之前 Sammy Bryant探员
Before sunrise, Detective Sammy Bryant
会明白爬出深渊是多么的困难
will discover just how hard it can be to dig yourself out.
13小时前
我告诉你 这案子是板上钉钉的
I'm telling you, this was an airtight case.
都不可能出差错的 -可不是 要出差错也不是这种
It could float. Yeah, right. -Not in this line of business.
那个白♥痴♥杀了人后就站在尸体边
So, this fool killed the guy, and he's standing over the dead body,
对着尸体开骂 就在这 -这儿?
talking crap to the dead body right here. -Oh, here?
然后他看见有个警♥察♥从车里出来就扔了枪
So, he drops the gun when he sees a rookie pull up in the u-boat.
谁来了?Muro?
oh, who pulled up? Muro?
Nick Albert
Nick Albert.
天呐是Albert 他连最简单的小事都能搞砸
Oh, man, Albert --he could mess up a one-car funeral.
正是
Exactly.
有时候都让人怀疑他和嫌犯哪个更傻
Kind of makes you wonder him or the suspect.
然后Albert问那人怎么了
So, Albert asks the guy, "what happened?"
那人说“我把一混♥蛋♥杀了” 然后才是重点
And the guy says, "I shot the bastard." Oh, no, no, but here's the punchline.
Albert没给那人宣读权利
Albert doesn't mirandize him.
他就铐上那人 塞进车里
He just hooks him up, puts him in the car,
然后就开始审问他 -噢 告诉我你是开玩笑呢吧
and starts interrogating him. -Oh, please you got to be kidding me.
没事先宣读权利 这些都没用了啊
Without a Miranda warning, none of it is admissible.
我猜他能逮个杀人犯兴奋过头 一下子就给忘了
I guess he was so excited to make the murder arrest, he just forgot.
法庭不采纳Albert的指证
Great. Now the court's gonna throw out Albert's testimony.
现在剩下的只有Naomi Chester
Gone, and now all we have is Naomi Chester.
你知道最糟的是什么吗?
You know what sucks?
警♥察♥目睹了谋杀 却不能作证
A cop sees a murder and can't talk about it.
她应该挺靠谱的
She's supposed to be pretty reliable.
案子还有转机
Case still has a chance.
你们来早了 几点上庭?
You're early. Now, what's the call time?
派什么车来接我了 豪华轿车还是普通车?
And did they send a limo or just a town car?
好吧
Okay.
或许也不太靠谱
Maybe not so reliable.
还要咖啡吗?
More coffee?
噢 不用了 我很好 -确实是这样啊
Oh, no, I'm fine. -That's certainly true.
看来你搭档不太饿
I guess your partner wasn't hungry.
他不是我搭档 不完全是
He's not my partner, not fully.
我还是个受训的新人 -听起来不错
I'm --I'm still a trainee. -Sound thrilled.
我差不多要出师了
Yeah. Well, I'm almost done.
他教了我很多
He's taught me a lot, actually.
我准备好了 可以接受更多
I'm just, uh, ready for more.
赶紧把球传给我那种感觉 明白吗?
Just give me the damn ball, you know?
悠着点 Keyshawn
Yeah. Slow your roll, Keyshawn.
你会有机会的
Sure you'll get your chance.
你也看橄榄球?
You watch football?
嘿 我有俩哥哥 没办法的事
Hey, I got two older brothers. I don't really have a choice.
Kaya 3号♥要辣酱
Kaya, 3 needs tabasco sauce,
4号♥要的是加洋葱的鸡蛋 不是芝士
and 4 wanted eggs with onions, not cheese.
来了 -这人听起来很火爆啊
I'm on it! -He sounds angry.
随便了
Whatever.
我也不是很想做这工作
It's not like I even want this job.
你想做什么?-唱歌♥
What do you want to do? -Sing.
不过我唱到刑事部门都要买♥♥单了
But, um, criminal justice will probably end up paying the bills,
我会尽快转行
so I'll transfer soon.
你念法律的?-当然不了 开玩笑吗你?
You go to law school? -Hell no. Are you kidding?
我老爸会杀了我的 他也是警♥察♥
My dad would kill me. He's a cop.
好吧 我待会儿回来
Yeah. Yeah. I'll be back.
但愿你会
I hope so.
我都要派搜救队去找你了 还好吗
I was gonna send a search party. You all right?
街角有个酗酒失控的求救电♥话♥ 我已经接警了
A drunk and disorderly call came out around the corner. I already bought it.
你还没吃呢
You didn't eat.
给她小费 赶紧走
Pay the girl. Let's roll.
不用找了
Just, uh, keep the change.
不要收据吗?-不用了
Oh, you don't want your receipt? -No, I'm all right.
你猜怎么着 你或许用得上
Well, you know what? You might need it.
呃 好吧 我得走了
Uh, yeah. Right. I gotta go.
在外小心 保护和服务人♥民♥
Well, be careful out there protectin' and servin',
警官...Sherman
officer...Sherman.
你也是...Kaya?
You too...Kaya?
Kaya Kaya
Kaya. Kaya. Kaya. Kaya.
Petey 你想翻饼吗?
Petey, you want to flip one?
好的
Sure.
很烫 别碰上
It's really hot, so don't touch.
好的
Okay.
什么时候翻 -现在就行
When do I flip it? -Now's good.
很好
Good.
谁教你的 -我妈妈
Who taught you? -My mom.
但真正的秘诀是...
But the real secret is to...
娶个会做饭的老婆
Marry a woman who knows how to cook.
我爸爸也这么说过
My dad said the same thing.
妈妈起床了吗?
Is mom up yet?
呃 没 还没有
Uh...No. Uh, not yet.
她... 她还在小婴儿那里
She was --she was up with the baby.
你打算和我们待多久?
How much longer are you staying with us?
不知道 大概待一段时间吧我猜
I don't know. A while, I guess.
这样你愿意吗?
Is that all right with you?
你在时 妈妈不怎么哭了
Mom doesn't cry as much when you're around.
Bryant探员
Detective Bryant.
10点半 好的
10:30, okay.
到时见
See you then.
闻着好香
Something smells good!
煎饼?
Pancakes?
我最爱吃了
My favorite!
嘿 能不能把后面的暖风打开?
Hey, can you turn on the heat back here?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
你们干吗这么安静
Why are y'all so quiet?
我看过电视剧 你们不就开个车么
Watching "Cops," all y'all do is drive, yap,
然后抱怨抱怨老婆
talk shit about your wives.
现在不是电视剧
Well, this ain't TV.
哇 看起来你俩之间很有戏剧张力啊
Whew! I sense a little tension between you guys.
怎么 你俩谁上完厕所忘放下垫圈了?
What? Someone leave the toilet seat up?
嗷 拜托 干嘛啊
Aw, come on! Come on!
小心点
Pay attention!
这冷得要死 你俩还出汗
It's colder than a witch's tit, and you are sweating bullets.
是不是吸高了?
Are you high?
你刚说什么
What did you say?
一定是很好的药 给我点儿
Must be some strong shit. Can I get some, too?
啊 我的鼻子
Ugh! My nose!
啊 你弄伤了我的鼻子
Aah! You broke my nose!
你把我鼻子弄出血了 你个猪头
You Broke my nose, you pigs!
John John!
Aah! John! John!
右边 -干嘛呢 老兄?!
On the right. -What's that about, dude?!
出了什么事 你还好吗
You broke my nose! Ma'am, what's wrong? You all right?
他们有枪 有枪
They had guns! Guns!
谁?
Who did?
谁?
Who?
好吧 等等
All right. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
孩子们 慢点儿
Guys, guys, guys, come on. Be safe.
我穿的衣服有什么问题么?
What is wrong with what I have on?
你真心想问?-没时间给你解释
Oh, you really have to ask? -We don't have time for this.
不 听着 你穿得像霹雳娇娃似的
No, listen, we cannot have her testify
这样不能去作证
looking like the fourth Charlie's angel.
我还真演过霹雳娇娃 群众演员
I guested on "Charlie's Angels" --a couple of times.
不过再没找我演过
They didn't have me back, though.
Farrah有点儿嫉妒我
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表